Henia

And speaking of jealousy....

308 posts in this topic

Wahrania your views on Arabic women are so ignorant, same as your views on Palestinian people. You live in a world where you generalize everything based our your very limited experiances. Its so pathetic to just assume that a woman is jealous of you. Yes I said assume because up until now you have not given one solid reason as to why anyone would be jealous of you.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Also, "google" isn't a synonym for "search."

perhaps you shoulda googled that before commenting........ :whistle:

5. Google 30 up, 7 down

1. n. a popular search-engine

2. v. to search for something.

Originally, Google had the more narrow meaning of simply performing an online search on the Google search engine, but since has become adapted to a more broad context of searching for almost anything.

See Also: Wiki

1. A: I totally can't remember what that song was called!

B: Check for the lyrics on Google, man. You'll probably find it.

2. A: I'm really hungry.

B: Then go Google the cupboard for some ramen or something.

link

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Wahrania your views on Arabic women are so ignorant, same as your views on Palestinian people. You live in a world where you generalize everything based our your very limited experiances. Its so pathetic to just assume that a woman is jealous of you. Yes I said assume because up until now you have not given one solid reason as to why anyone would be jealous of you.

jp, don't all of us do that?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

No.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

No.

sure you do. everyone does. i'm sure you've got quite a few generalizations about me :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

No.

sure you do. everyone does. i'm sure you've got quite a few generalizations about me :lol:

Saying arabic women are spiteful because of your limited experiance with a few is ignorant. The same as saying Palestinian people are bad because there are some in your town you don't like.

To say I don't like Charles because of xyz is not a generalization.

Timeline

No.

Saying arabic women are spiteful because of your limited experiance with a few is ignorant. The same as saying Palestinian people are bad because there are some in your town you don't like.

you're having your cake and eating it too with that above. if she says that about people based on their behavior towards her, how is that different than you saying you don't like me based on xyz other than the former is based on real life experiences (albeit limited) and the latter on what one types on the internet? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm quite surprised that many of you weren't offended by the suggestion that Western women marry the "rejects" of MENA. I thought this was way out of line to assume this. Unless the person has knowledge of everyone's situation, how can that generaization be made? I certainly don't consider my husband a reject! I find that EXTREMELY offensive that someone would say that.

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

No.

you're having your cake and eating it too with that above. if she says that about people based on their behavior towards her, how is that different than you saying you don't like me based on xyz other than the former is based on real life experiences (albeit limited) and the latter on what one types on the internet? :whistle:

If I said I think Charles is spiteful because of this, that is not generalizing. If I said I don't like my sister in law because of a specific reason, that is not generalizing. To say all arabic women are spiteful because one arabic woman pissed you off is generalizing.

I'm quite surprised that many of you weren't offended by the suggestion that Western women marry the "rejects" of MENA. I thought this was way out of line to assume this. Unless the person has knowledge of everyone's situation, how can that generaization be made? I certainly don't consider my husband a reject! I find that EXTREMELY offensive that someone would say that.

That is not a generalization, that is culture. No one ever said your husband was a reject or that these men are rejects, quite the contrary. I even said they are great guys but the way the culture is, they have to be financially stable before approaching a girls family for marriage.

Keep in mind that arrangments for marriage are not just between the two people wishing to get married but the family is heavily involved. My father would not give my hand in marriage to someone that was unemployed and had no money. Thats just the way society works overthere. Its not out of line to say that at all.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I wasn't a offended! Know why because it's true, most men who are able to marry in the middle east will stay in the middle east and marry their own nationality. I am Specifically talking about the middle east. I have no knowledge about how things are in North Africa. I didn't read anything about rejects I did see unmarriable due to financial situations.

Angel

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

No.

If I said I think Charles is spiteful because of this, that is not generalizing. If I said I don't like my sister in law because of a specific reason, that is not generalizing. To say all arabic women are spiteful because one arabic woman pissed you off is generalizing.

That is not a generalization, that is culture. No one ever said your husband was a reject or that these men are rejects, quite the contrary. I even said they are great guys but the way the culture is, they have to be financially stable before approaching a girls family for marriage.

Keep in mind that arrangments for marriage are not just between the two people wishing to get married but the family is heavily involved. My father would not give my hand in marriage to someone that was unemployed and had no money. Thats just the way society works overthere. Its not out of line to say that at all.

6fucvnb.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

it's still based on your perception of things...which may or may not be right.....no different than what that one gal was saying, isn't it? the fact remains she's the one that was there firsthand, no one else was.

6fucvnb.jpg

is it time for the buttsnorkeling event already? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

it's still based on your perception of things...which may or may not be right.....no different than what that one gal was saying, isn't it? the fact remains she's the one that was there firsthand, no one else was.

Its completely different. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. The fact that she was there means squat. We were all there otherwise none of use would have been able to file. To brand all women in MENA as spiteful and jealous is wrong. I'm sure if someone was generalizing about the military or Brazilian people, you would have plenty to say about that.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Its completely different. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. The fact that she was there means squat. We were all there otherwise none of use would have been able to file. To brand all women in MENA as spiteful and jealous is wrong. I'm sure if someone was generalizing about the military or Brazilian people, you would have plenty to say about that.

I can't believe you're having to explain the simple concept of "generalization." Geez. What grade are these people in ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.