Henia

And speaking of jealousy....

308 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You know just yesterday while I was doing my dance fitness class I had evil thoughts of jealousy towards all the skinner people in the class....I should be flogged!!!!! :lol:

I think it would be a good idea to lock this post since it's devolved into name calling. :(

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Do you read? What people said was, how on earth could you possibly think, out of the hundreds of possibilities, that the only reason you might feel mistreated/uncomfortable/ogled is because of jealousy? No one said it's NEVER JEALOUSY. But you refuse to accept that it can be anything other than that.

conversely, you refuse to accept the possibility that it may well be jealousy.......

my point

Filed: Other Timeline
Do you read? What people said was, how on earth could you possibly think, out of the hundreds of possibilities, that the only reason you might feel mistreated/uncomfortable/ogled is because of jealousy? No one said it's NEVER JEALOUSY. But you refuse to accept that it can be anything other than that.

conversely, you refuse to accept the possibility that it may well be jealousy.......

So the answer is no, you don't read? How on earth can you quote me where I've stated "NO ONE SAID IT'S NEVER JEALOUSY" yet insist I refuse any possibility of the sort?

I can only guess some sort of eyeglasses or reading comprehension classes are in order.

my point

Is? That you can't read? Or comprehend what you read? Or think beyond your uninformed and highly insulting assumptions about arab women (you called them spiteful in this thread, remember?)?

Your insistence that these situations you list are based on jealousy, of which you have still given no example, means that you believe western women have something to be jealous of, and that you or whomever you refer to here have never done anything wrong (as I mentioned, and JP mentioned, these might be things you'd never think are wrong, but in MENA culture, they are.)

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You know just yesterday while I was doing my dance fitness class I had evil thoughts of jealousy towards all the skinner people in the class....I should be flogged!!!!! :lol:

I think it would be a good idea to lock this post since it's devolved into name calling. :(

So sorry, let me correct my bad spelling before I'm beat about the head....

I meant to say....the more skinny people.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So the answer is no, you don't read? How on earth can you quote me where I've stated "NO ONE SAID IT'S NEVER JEALOUSY" yet insist I refuse any possibility of the sort?

I can only guess some sort of eyeglasses or reading comprehension classes are in order.

ah more venom from the gold medal winner of such. talktalk.gif were i to guess, i'd hazard in your case, this might be in order vibrator.gif

try a class in diplomacy, it may increase your reputation around here ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ah, more sexism from The Usual. My mistake for responding to him one time in months.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ah, more sexism from The Usual. My mistake for responding to him one time in months.

you can dish it out but you can't take it. that figures. run along now......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Wahrania –

We all have opinions, and you are certainly entitled to yours. But so is everyone else, even if they "dare" to disagree with you. This does not make them “bullies,” any more than arguing your own opinion makes you one.

However, as already been pointed out to you, what a lot of people are vehemently disagreeing with you about are the sweeping generalizations you keep making. This stuff is really offensive:

Be a part of things with arabs but dont copy them. they are very spiteful and you just have to deal with that. You are taking their man ( even if he is just using you for papers its stilla 5 year loss) and they have issues with it.
Jealousy and man stealing and all this nonsense like SEHOUR and magic is very common in North Africa due to the powerless these women feel. To minimise the fact that they are very spiteful is to leave an American who marries into this very vulernable.

Even more insulting, you insist that if a person didn’t happen to share your unpleasant experience and actually got along well with the women, then there must be something "wrong" with the relationship, even implying that it must be a marriage for a green card:

If you have never faced it, then something is very wrong. Most white marriages called MARRIAGE BLANCHE do not face bouts of jealousy because there is an understanding between the people that know the arab and his family that this is for a set period time. Everyone plays the game and henna parties and all that #######.

If the marriage is a real one, the likliness of cattiness by women both in the family and neighbors increases because the American or western woman is not just being used for papers . she is taking their man.

Its real and it happens and like I told you, if the marriage is just a greencard, many will not threaten your marriage. When there is real marriage and babies involved, all kinds of things hit the fan.

This last time in Egypt I got a TON of really hateful looks in Alex.

I'm starting to really believe about that "evil eye" thing. :unsure:

Thats cause your marriage is a REAL ONE. the more real the marriage the more the jealousy.

You are not going to see a whole lot of animosity if the husband is telling everyone you are a 5 year gig.

Here, you try to lay the blame on the man:

Every MENA experience is going to be different based on the man.

Well no. It could as easily be based on the American woman's own inappropriate behavior and misunderstanding of the culture, blundering around offending people (even if she doesn't realize she’s being offensive.)

My general objection was that several people on the boards said that JEALOUSY was not something that happened.

No, Wahrania. NObody said jealousy *never happens.* People told of their OWN experiences, and many (including me) pointed out that they had not personally experienced such behavior. Some also pointed out, sagely, that not every incidence of someone being rude to you is a case of “jealousy.” It could easily mean that they just don’t approve of you or your behavior. For some reason, this incredibly reasonable point of view seemed to upset you.

And then, inexplicably, you even admit that your experiences *weren’t* cases of jealousy::

It aint really jealousy,its resentment and hate.
I for one never said anyone was jealous of me. I don't know who exactly stated that, you would have to clip and paste from posts to see who said that exactly. I have just been posting my opinions. I have only had one bad experience.

So… let me get this straight -- your whole rant had absolutely nothing to do with the topic ?

OMG LOL WTG FTW !

5zoijrn.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

peezy-

Don't forget to put your quarter in the jar! ;)

22189415.jpg

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
4rassxf.jpg

what's the one with the turkey leg? :lol:

That's a pilgrim. :yes:

Where's the bonnet? :lol:

I think it's one of those "wenches" that dresses up at those Renaissance Festivals. They eat turkey legs!!!! :lol:

My favorite is the one in the 3rd row that is compensating for something :whistle:

A skinny girl who is dreaming of food because of course skinny girls starve themeselves.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
4rassxf.jpg

what's the one with the turkey leg? :lol:

That's a pilgrim. :yes:

Where's the bonnet? :lol:

I think it's one of those "wenches" that dresses up at those Renaissance Festivals. They eat turkey legs!!!! :lol:

My favorite is the one in the 3rd row that is compensating for something :whistle:

A skinny girl who is dreaming of food because of course skinny girls starve themeselves.

Filed: Timeline

Google on the site MENA and BULLY and you will see the number of people who have left the boards due to bullying. I even read your posts in the threads

No one has left, and in fact, the last couple weeks have been a huge wave of "leavers" doing a lot of coming back.

Also, "google" isn't a synonym for "search."

Edited by peezey

Google on the site MENA and BULLY and you will see the number of people who have left the boards due to bullying. I even read your posts in the threads

This is such an urban legend. Someone please explain why it keeps coming up?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.