Henia

And speaking of jealousy....

308 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

ah ha!! :no::no:

I believe her ex and the father of her child is Palestinian.
I must of missed that chat. What's up with her palestinian bashing? did she get f*ed over by a palestinian or did her husband??
Yeah those were her exact words.
If my memory serves me all Palestinians are involved with the mob and/or Russian hookers and strippers. Oh and they own all the liquor stores.
Yes she seems to enjoy bashing people quite a bit. Pretty hypocritical of her to call other people bullies, dont you think? I guess a bully in her opinion is someone that won't let her spew venom about Arabs and Palestinians.
I was there and yes she said she was Berber.

There was a lot of Palestinian bashing going on that night, too. It was kinda sickening.

She isn't berber. Just loca.

She has claimed to be Berber in VJ chat. There were several MENA members in the chat room at that time that can confirm this.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MENA were a reality TV show, who do y ou think would be the first one voted off the forum?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I admit I still have a lot to learn about MENA culture and I look forward to sharing that with my husband. Unfortunately, I won't be learning much of it here as you are setting a bad example. What's the point of discussing some of these questions if you're going to be insulted about it. There are a few things on this site that have been helpful, but the nastiness is beginning to outweigh the benefit.

I don't know how I set a bad example but that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. The only thing I have been insulted by is Wahrania calling all arab women spiteful. I think if I said something like that about american women all hell would break loose.

charles a little letter to allousa....

read

Allousa first let me help you with something so you have some perspective. First Jordanians and Palestinians are NOT experts on Moroccan culture and middle eastern arab culture is not the same as north african culture so arab or not, she cannot teach you about Morocco. Let me break it down.

The gulf has one set of culture

Palestine and Jordan have another ( with alot of palestinians living in Jordan and Lebanon......you see some of this also in the historical premis for civil war which has palgued lebanon)

Egypt has a completely OTHER set of rules and history beinng that they have had a different set of colonial influences,not being colonised per se but coptic and a whole other ancient history.

Then you have libyans who have an italian influence.

Tunisia which to this day has so many outside influences

Morocco has only been a protectorate and was bERBER not Arab to begin with. The arabic influence traveled to there

And then last of course is algeria.... a country actually that was roman,berber, celtic,phoenician,in the 6th century,large jewish population, and speaks arabic, tuareg,kabilye and chawwi,

The only thing the mid east did for algeria was after a 130 years of colonization by the French in 1962 Houari Boumedienne hired middle eastern and arabic people to come teach them arabic because NO ONE SPOKE ARAB FLUENTLY. They speak Darja ( now of course they all speak formal arabic) but in the early 60s even Ben Bella could not properly address the Egyptian congress. Several radical palestinian and egyptian teachers, some of them in exile from their own countries ( well we all know that palestine suffered immensely...other subject thank you) came i nto Algeria and imported some of their ideas and culture into algeria. Some very good. Some very very bad.. Between 1962 and the present there has been a conflict between the non arabic speaking kabilyes in the east and arabists that belittle and demean them and its only been recently that amazigh is being taught again ( other wise known as berber...do not call them arabs) They are not

Now for a jordanian to come onto your post and hold her self as an expernt on mena culture is absurd. Many people in Morocco and Algeria are NOT EVEN ARAB. Hence the amazigh culture and the berber culture. ( ask your husband to tell you the story of Kahina) I am just letting you know that being arab does not make one an expert on morocco because Morocco and algeria have a completely different story and ethnic background and frankly in 1917 to 1922 in the berber highlands of Morocco the moroccan berbers FOUGHT AGAINST ARABIZaTION. I think its presumtuous for someone to hold themseles up as arab and give you a lecture. Some people in Algeria are more closely related to the celts or basque than the arabs. And not all Algerians or Moroccans even speak arabic. So here we have some jordanian ( god bless jordan) telling you married to a Moroccan Allousa with a Moroccan daughter that you dont not MENA culture? Well you dont know JORDANIAN CULTURE ( neither o i) but there is a good chance that you are pretty familiar with Moroccan because you have a baby with one and are married to one. This is not to offend but to merely make a point...that being arab doesnt make you and expert on everyone who speaks arabic nor does being American make you and expert on the constitution. Some Americans are more knowledgable about foreign affairs and history as well as some arabs know tons about the history of the USA. Think for yourself and ignore harpies, especially ones who say they know everything. So Allousa, think for yourself girlfriend... You know tons and don't pay attention to know it alls. Your life experience is the best teacher

You know I am beginning to enjoy the fact that you dig yourself deeper and deeper into a hole. Now if you go back and read, I have never claimed to be an expert or even know anything at all about Moroccan Culture. If you go back and read my posts, I have never included Morocco, Algeria, or any other North African country as part of the Middle East. I have never claimed to be an expert on MENA culture nor have I stated so. The statments I have made in this thread about MENA culture are by far the most common of them all.

And then you go on to say that so many people in Morocco and Algeria aren't even Arabs, so then why do you feel the need to insult Arab women so much??????? And now that you are done insulting Arab women you are insulting Palestinians again.

I never insulted all arab women.And you know that. You can villify pull quotes out of context and whatever you want. This is aim immigration board and I am here for immigration advice and support. You know very well what I meant with the post and you are very well aware that not all rules in Jordanian or Palestinian culture apply to North Africa. I do not think I need to elaborate about just how different North Africa is from Palestine. You never could fathom just how much some of the actions of pan arabists and radical thinkers from certain middle eastern countries have caused the deaths of thousands by asserting their interpretaion of religion and intellectual progressive thought into countries that have no relation to them. I do not have to say a thing about the palestinian conflict. I think you have plenty of thoughts on the matter and I am sure you will espouse them.

I look foward to the next lecture Dr. Berzeit . I just hope some sensitive soul on MENA does not run across the harpies before they find someone nice to talk to. I am quite used to it. I am sure you have plenty to say and I will continue to read and participate as I like. It is nice to for you to actually admit you don't know something. This is a first. ( hehehe)

You may have any opinion you like, but I would urge anyone who wants a history lesson to do their own research as this is an incredibly distorted view of what Pan-Arabism was and is. It was a SECULAR political movement. Please, let's stop this. Let people read history for themselves. Really. Stop.

Please. I second, third in fact fourth that notion. I have sent 3 PMs to the admin to have this closed, but unforunately his box is full. I ask you all to stop this spreading of muck. I feel shame that this MENA is constantly flaming. I doubt other forums here on VJ do this. It is lame, childish and really uncalled for.

Filed: Other Timeline

Shame is lame.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I have sent 3 PMs to the admin to have this closed, but unforunately his box is full. I ask you all to stop this spreading of muck. I feel shame that this MENA is constantly flaming. I doubt other forums here on VJ do this. It is lame, childish and really uncalled for.

Henia,

No one doubts your experiences or your opinions -- we know YOU are not a clueless fool, and you think carefully about what you say before you say it. You have never flung around careless ignorant insulting stereotypes about anyone, much less an entire people. There is only ONE person in this thread who is "spreading muck," and it's extremely offensive to people who are from ME/NA countries or married to ME/NA men or women. She is the one who is getting schooled right now. Bow out of this if you need to -- we all understand. But nobody blames you for the ridiculous posts of another.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.