RO_AH

Flying out of Manila on Friday 29th

10 posts in this topic

It will be my wife,, 2 children and I. I think we will be all set. We will get PCR tests in Manila on Wednesday. I chose that route because by using a State of Hawaii approved testing facility I will avoid a 10 day quarantine when we get to Hawaii. I will be bringing the following in my carry on backpack:

US passports for me and my sons.

PH passports or my wife and 2 sons. Wife's has visa inside.

Both sons CRBA and BC

Wedding Certificate.

CFO certificate.

I believe before they used to charge some sort of exit fee when leaving , but I think I remember that being included in your tickets now.

Anything else?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

The ECC fee would be if YOU stayed over 6 mos and were not using the BB stamp in your passport.   With the BB stamp you can stay up to a year (one day short of) without fees or any issues.   Your wife and sons are citizens so no ECC would ever be charged to them ... they could be charged a travel tax, but not for short visits.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 hours ago, RO_AH said:

It will be my wife,, 2 children and I. I think we will be all set. We will get PCR tests in Manila on Wednesday. I chose that route because by using a State of Hawaii approved testing facility I will avoid a 10 day quarantine when we get to Hawaii. I will be bringing the following in my carry on backpack:

Both sons CRBA and BC

Wedding Certificate.

CFO certificate.

I believe before they used to charge some sort of exit fee when leaving , but I think I remember that being included in your tickets now.

Anything else?

hello we'll be flying to manila on the 27th . what is the CFO certificate and is that document required to enter PH? thank you.

49 minutes ago, Butziee said:

hello we'll be flying to manila on the 27th . what is the CFO certificate and is that document required to enter PH? thank you.

CFO certificate is required for my wife to exit as an immigrant.

13 minutes ago, Butziee said:

Was that the CFO we had to get during k1 process? So my wife (filipino citizen) will need to bring cfo in order to go back to US? 

Thank you

It is only needed on her initial immigration exit.

9 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Both sons CRBA and BC

Wedding Certificate.

CFO certificate.

Congratulations!!  we are hoping to be 3 days ahead of you.  My wife and stepdaughter are leaving tomorrow if all goes well.  They passed their rona tests, CFO and everything is packed. We'll see if our luck holds out tomorrow.  Departing from Clark this time instead of NAIA.

9 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Anything else?

The terminal fee has been included in tickets at NAIA for some time now.  Your wife 'might' need to pay the P1620 travel tax.  It depends on the airline if it is included in the ticket or not.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't  Look at your ticket's tax itemization and see if that $32ish P1620 tax is included or just be ready if the check-in agent says you have to go to the travel tax counter and pay up. 

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

10 hours ago, top_secret said:

The terminal fee has been included in tickets at NAIA for some time now.  Your wife 'might' need to pay the P1620 travel tax.  It depends on the airline if it is included in the ticket or not.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't  Look at your ticket's tax itemization and see if that $32ish P1620 tax is included or just be ready if the check-in agent says you have to go to the travel tax counter and pay up.

Thanks! I will check it out. That's the one I was thinking about.

Congrats to you as well. I can't wait to get out of here.I just hope I don't test positive, I have been coming down with flu like symptoms since last night. My second day at my wife's, my 2 year old had a very bad motor scooter accident and we were stuck in the hospital for 3 days. It was worse than quarantine. The hospital had the most ridiculous rules too, I will probably elaborate on another post once I get home. They took x-rays of his chest, then when they came to the room they said that the x-rays showed he had Pneumonia . Mind you he had not coughed once since I arrived in PH. Memories of SLEC flashed in my mind. I looked at the doctor and said he does not have Pneumonia. He said that is what the x-rays show. I said ok put a stethoscope to his chest. He said the Pedia will take a look and decide. She came in and said same thing. I told her no way. In the end they wanted to keep us one more day. I said no. So they made us sign a waiver. As it was the bill was 88k that I had not planned on and that was  after Pjil Health paid about 5k. I am sure that if we stayed another day it would have been over 100k.

9 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Thanks! I will check it out. That's the one I was thinking about.

Congrats to you as well. I can't wait to get out of here.I just hope I don't test positive, I have been coming down with flu like symptoms since last night. My second day at my wife's, my 2 year old had a very bad motor scooter accident and we were stuck in the hospital for 3 days. It was worse than quarantine. The hospital had the most ridiculous rules too, I will probably elaborate on another post once I get home. They took x-rays of his chest, then when they came to the room they said that the x-rays showed he had Pneumonia . Mind you he had not coughed once since I arrived in PH. Memories of SLEC flashed in my mind. I looked at the doctor and said he does not have Pneumonia. He said that is what the x-rays show. I said ok put a stethoscope to his chest. He said the Pedia will take a look and decide. She came in and said same thing. I told her no way. In the end they wanted to keep us one more day. I said no. So they made us sign a waiver. As it was the bill was 88k that I had not planned on and that was  after Pjil Health paid about 5k. I am sure that if we stayed another day it would have been over 100k.

Thats insane.  Obviously I dont know everything they did, but what hospital was that at?  93K is ridiculous.  I only paid 65K for the birth of my son but I never showed my face during that whole period as I knew the prices would rise.  We did get the whole cesarean speech but pushed back hard on that. Im sure there were a bunch of "Covid" supply charges thrown in there.  

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/25/2021 at 1:41 AM, RO_AH said:

Both sons CRBA and BC

Wedding Certificate.

CFO certificate.

Anything else?

Right behind you if we get the CFO certificate tomorrrow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.