Fayezabu

I-130 Critical situation due to the ageout 21 for my child

73 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Fayezabu said:

I'm out of country for Emergency case, Is there an option to expedite the process for GC and SSN, I contact USCIS Live agent and he said must wait for the green card to be issued.

3 hours ago, HRQX said:

Contact SSA again and ask for a supervisor if needed. The endorsed IR-5 should be enough for them to schedule an appointment for you to submit SS-5 form.

Never mind what the uscis life agent said,  zillions of immigrants have gotten SS cards with endorsed visas, as hrqx says, ask for a supervisor if necessary. You generally have to appear in person for a SS card , regardless of whether it is an endorsed visa or physical green card being presented, so being out the country is your obstacle now.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I have some doubts, after making the green card payment the confirmation Email was sent but the case number IEO0xxxxxxxxx is different from what was received in NOA-1 and NOA-2 .

Is there a problem with that or is it normal?

E-mail Details ((Transaction Type: Credit Card

Transaction Amount: $440.00
Payment Date: Sep 24, 2021
 Your payment was applied to the following case(s):

IOE0xxxxxxxx

IOE0xxxxxxxx

This is a receipt number for the fee payment, it is not the same as the case number of the petition.  For example for a family the entire family would have the same case number for the petition but each individual would have a separate IOE receipt number for each green card.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Greetings,

I try to clarify about my child case in which service center and I received different answer as attached. So I confused which one the right?

Other I reserved appointment for my SSN office and will travel to US next week. As you know my story that my child must submit I-485 as your previous advice because he will be ageout on March 2022 and need my I-864 form and SSN it's required . I request your advice regarding what the right to do?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20211102-010243_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211102-011742_Gallery.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 hours ago, Fayezabu said:

I request your advice regarding what the right to do?

Isn't the good advice already provided?

Get your SSN, send out your son's i485 including i864 and any other related documents.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

17 hours ago, Fayezabu said:

Greetings,

I try to clarify about my child case in which service center and I received different answer as attached. So I confused which one the right?

I want to know your views on the correspondence that has added to my confusion and concern. I am not sure which service center is responsible for adjudicating my case and is it appropriate to ask this question to EMMY again?

23 minutes ago, Fayezabu said:

I want to know your views on the correspondence that has added to my confusion and concern. I am not sure which service center is responsible for adjudicating my case and is it appropriate to ask this question to EMMY again?

Why would asking Emma again change the information you received last time?

1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Why would asking Emma again change the information you received last time?

I want to make sure which service center is responsible for my applications because I got 2 different responses.

5 minutes ago, Fayezabu said:

I want to make sure which service center is responsible for my applications because I got 2 different responses.

Then go with the most recent.

42 minutes ago, Fayezabu said:

Curious, will it make a difference to what you do? I understand people want to “know” but often it’s not relevant to anything the applicant can actually do.

1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Curious, will it make a difference to what you do? I understand people want to “know” but often it’s not relevant to anything the applicant can actually do.

Not only this child, I have 3 other young children, whom I left behind in the UAE, so I would like to know when I can finish from this scenario and reunite everyone. Thank you for your understanding.

6 hours ago, Fayezabu said:

Not only this child, I have 3 other young children, whom I left behind in the UAE, so I would like to know when I can finish from this scenario and reunite everyone. Thank you for your understanding.

? You don’t have to finish one before you do the others. Or do you mean you only got the IR5 to sponsor your eldest and will give it up and return home when that’s done? Or what am I not understanding?

Edited by SusieQQQ

3 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

? You don’t have to finish one before you do the others. Or do you mean you only got the IR5 to sponsor your eldest and will give it up and return home when that’s done? Or what am I not understanding?

I submitted for all of them I-130 but I don't want to confuse you now for them because for them normal process, but my eldest son he will ageout in very tight period further that I focused at him now, and I need to know when we can be together as one family.
I hope that you understood my concern.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:57 PM, Fayezabu said:

Dears, 

I can try to get for my 3 young children "B1 visa to be with us in USA and I know they must not exceed 6 months every trip and will cost more, also I can register them in school or it will be illegal process" if you have any idea about legal process for this issue will be appreciated.

That's will be until I-130 approval and other procedures up to Embassy interview finish.

Edited by Fayezabu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

F1 is the visa to go to school.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.