Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Ashtim said:

Was wondering which month DQ people are getting their interview at Montreal consulate … which dqtimeline  people are they interviewing currently ?

Please refer to the excel spreadsheet under @Hawk Riders’s signature on the first page of this thread.

Timeline
On 10/28/2021 at 8:28 AM, Sunshine022 said:

Hi! Got my interview and approved October 25? CEAC status is ISSUED and no changes until now. Anxiously waiting for the tracking number or any movement at all. Hopefully I could make it to the US in time for Thanksgiving. How long does it usually takes for the email of tracking number? Thanks

I hope you got your passport by now. Do you mind sharing how long it took for your passport to arrive? Thank you

Timeline
1 hour ago, SamC88 said:

Has anyone tried submitting a copy of a police certificate at the interview? I seem to have misplaced the original.

Never read about anyone trying to submit a copy, but the checklist clearly says the police certificate needs to be “original,” so no, I’m quite certain a copy will not be accepted. 

Have you been scheduled for an interview yet? Please update your timeline.

In any case, apply for a new police certificate immediately. Even if you don’t get it by the date of your interview, you can still attend the interview. The visa will be issued once you follow up with the submission of the original.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MiloPinkman said:

I submitted my documents on Aug 30th. Its been over 60 days and still not DQ'ed. Is this normal? Or should I contact NVC?

You can check the general case processing for NVC here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

As of last Monday they were processing cases submitted on Aug 08, so it might take a little while before they get to your case submitted in Aug 30. Unfortunately NVC’s speed of processing varies through the year. More than 60 days wait is higher than average but not unheard of…

Timeline
14 minutes ago, goddy said:

@Hawk Riders  update from my side , you have been of great help in this community. 
Please update the spreadsheet with my name 

DQ 18 Nov 2020

IL 14 Sep 2021

Interview (approved) 25 October 2021

passport in Hand 2 November 2021 

Congratulations! 

Also glad to see things are speeding up again with return of passport at Montreal. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ashtim said:

Was wondering which month DQ people are getting their interview at Montreal consulate … which dqtimeline  people are they interviewing currently ?

Please complete your timeline https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=404378

@SamC88, you as well, please https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=380769

Edited by Hawk Riders

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/31/2021 at 6:04 PM, SoLongWaiting said:

Oh thank goodness. Would have been another stressor trying to get this done in time. Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. 

I’d add my info to the tracker but I’m not sure what some of the stages correspond to, to be honest. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=382554 is where you need to enter your timeline. Sounds like your case is at NVC right now? When they issue DQ, you put that date in the "case completed at NVC" field. 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.