Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MJ & FEK said:

Thanks, definitely check back today (I'm sure youve been doing that anyways and no need to tell you..) 

I have been obsessing over how long it takes, and although I am sure you are super worried and the majority of cases are within a day, I have read about a few that took between 1-3 weeks. And they were issued after that, no problem. So stay optimistic. It is frustrating though, I know your interview was delayed too. I wish they were more systematic about it.

Thanks for your kind words 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@Temp_Xyz bro, we got the status “ISSUED” Final. My wife already received email from

montreal and the Purolator tracking

944F95E5-5B58-4F7D-9903-59E94E87EE3F.jpeg

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline

Looks like the consulate is working more efficiently now! Happy to see the issuances rolling in!

I also hope this means they can concentrate on clearing our friends waiting in AP/ DS-5535.

Wondering why ILs for Feb have not been issued. Perhaps tomorrow.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

On 1/12/2022 at 10:15 PM, From_CAN_2_US said:

Looks like there was a VJer party at the Montréal consulate yesterday. So happy to hear of all the approvals.

@ME_RHEDZ77 congratulations! I was worried yesterday about you two making the train. Glad it all worked out, and yes, good decision to not reschedule the interview.

@Temp_Xyz Happy to see the police clearance was not an issue. What a relief! 

@MJ & FEK I know you were worried about the DS-5535 just like me; so glad to see you approved.

Thank you so much for all the help and guidance!

19 hours ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

@Temp_Xyz bro, we got the status “ISSUED” Final. My wife already received email from

montreal and the Purolator tracking

944F95E5-5B58-4F7D-9903-59E94E87EE3F.jpeg

We have received the same updates as well. Tracker shows passport should arrive by Monday/Tuesday.

Congratulations to rest of those who had interviews this week, and to those who were waiting and were issued visas.

Hopefully those who are still waiting will hear some good news soon!

I just checked status update on https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-CA/iv and saw this:

image.png.b9b2495ab83adc7770487ec01c789357.png

Document delivery location is correct, BUT the residence location is NOT correct. That's one of the address from her address history that she stayed at (so not sure how that was marked as the address for Residence Location), BUT will not be staying there. In fact, she'll be staying in Missouri instead of California.

We don't want any of her documents to go to the wrong address. Is that something to be worried about? Should I send an email to the consulate?

Edited by Temp_Xyz

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Temp_Xyz said:

I just checked status update on https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-CA/iv and saw this:

Document delivery location is correct, BUT the residence location is NOT correct. That's one of the address from her address history that she stayed at, BUT will not be staying there. In fact, she'll be staying in Missouri instead of California.

We don't any of her documents to go to the wrong address. Is that something to be worried about? Should I send an email to the consulate?

I’m not sure what this address is use for… is that where they send the green card? 

My says my Canadian address not my intended US one.

I’m second guessing this as well. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Temp_Xyz said:

Document delivery location is correct, BUT the residence location is NOT correct. That's one of the address from her address history that she stayed at (so not sure how that was marked as the address for Residence Location), BUT will not be staying there. In fact, she'll be staying in Missouri instead of California.

We don't want any of her documents to go to the wrong address. Is that something to be worried about? Should I send an email to the consulate?

When your spouse will activate her residency at the border with CBP. She can ask the officer to verify the resident address and have the correction and update. The USCIS must have the address where she intends to live because for what I remember we filled out that in I130 and DS260.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

7 minutes ago, Temp_Xyz said:

I have used my Canadian address for the Residence. So I guess it is not where the SSN and GC will be sent . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.