Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Interview date: Jan 12 '22 7:45am

We plan of rescheduling her interview for her personal reason. 

Ah. Good luck.

Remember you have to wait for the date to pass in order to reschedule

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
4 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Wow I just got my tracking. Pleasantly surprised, as I thought it would take a couple of weeks.

Dec 8 - Interview

Dec 8 - Issued - AP

Dec 9 - Issued - Final processing

Dec 10 - Received tracking

Just in time for Christmas :) 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

Ah. Good luck.

Remember you have to wait for the date to pass in order to reschedule

Thank you for reminding me that. So we should not do any registration right now on the US Department of State Visa Appointment Service?

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline

@ME_RHEDZ77 ...registering your appointment serves as confirming your appointment. You have to miss it. Check this reference 

Edited by Hawk Riders

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

@ME_RHEDZ77 ...registering your appointment serves as confirming your appointment. You have to miss it. Check this reference 

I hope we did not registered there yet last night. We just created an account. As I entered the Case # and DS-260 # it shows error no Interview schedule for that case #. Do you think she has not register yet? Thanks

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
26 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

I hope we did not registered there yet last night. We just created an account. As I entered the Case # and DS-260 # it shows error no Interview schedule for that case #. Do you think she has not register yet? Thanks

Creating an account is fine. Just don’t register for appointment, and it doesn’t sound like you have. 

Btw, on 17 Nov, Hours before I got my interview letter, I sent an email to Montreal asking if they intend to issue letters in November. They responded a week later saying, “An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for December 08 2021 at 9:30AM. Please let us know if you are unable to attend your interview on the scheduled date.”

I guess you have to wait for the date to pass to register, but maybe email Montreal consulate that you are unable to attend. Not sure if it helps them in someway. Maybe they can use the slot for someone else?

You can also ask Montreal in the same email instructions on how to reschedule.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

On 12/7/2021 at 11:21 PM, SS_V said:

Hey there are at least 3 people I know who had their interviews in the last couple of weeks and had their status changed to issued - final processing on dec 2nd and haven't gotten tracking numbers yet. They usually send out tracking numbers every Friday but for some reason last week was missed. We are praying and hoping we get them sometime this week. 

Consular officer told my wife (beneficiary) that there could be a 1-2 week delay in visa printing as they only print once a week.  Issued, final processing on 02 Dec and still no tracking number.

1 minute ago, jmatthews112 said:

Consular officer told my wife (beneficiary) that there could be a 1-2 week delay in visa printing as they only print once a week.  Issued, final processing on 02 Dec and still no tracking number.

Sorry to hear that. They ALWAYS send it out every Friday and it should have been the case with yours as well. Maybe it will come by EOD? If not, I would reach out to consulate as it would have been 2 Fridays that would have been missed in your case. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, jmatthews112 said:

Have you checked to make sure that the information you entered when registering the appointment was all correct (name on passport and passport number as per current valid passport, DS-260 confirmation number is correct.)

I understand that errors there can cause delays in sending the passport back, and if  there is a mistake and you can identify it and let the consulate know, might help speed things along.

If there is no mistake, then as @SS_V suggested, would be a good idea to email the consulate.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hawk Riders said:

@ME_RHEDZ77 I missed seeing your interview date posted... did you get one?

Also, @Ilovecancun29 @vanrntocalirn what do you have to share? Anyone else with a DQ later than 14 Sept get an IL yesterday? @DMV, are you un-skipped now?

Hi Everyone, 

I was DQ July 2021 and I received my IL yesterday!!!! My appointment will be January 12 2021 at 9:00am. I live in Niagara -  Im out of the Country until Dec 26 so I will book my medical appointment in Toronto for the first week of January. Im thinking about taking a train or flying to MTL as its cheaper than gas these days in Ontario... plus the bad weather to consider BUT I am beyond excited!!!

Timeline

Hi all, 

I had my interview yesterday. The interview was going well but unfortunately I was informed that I had to be put on AP. I received the DS5535 form through e-mail yesterday. The consular officer did keep my passport but would not mention how long the AP process would take.

I am a bit disappointed because I thought I would be reuniting with my wife soon but I guess there is more waiting for us. 

Thanks to everyone in the community. This forum has been really helpful throughout the immigration process.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, Redie said:

Good morning, just wanted to ask if there is any change in your status? My interview was on 11/02/21 the only thing they were waiting on was my medical and they received it on 11/04/21. Still nothing back from consulate. Hoping you have good news!

On 11/24/2021 at 10:16 AM, katcat29 said:

Hello - there is still no change in my status. The only thing that has changed is the "last updated" date. It went from Oct 29 to Nov 17 to now Nov 23 (yesterday). 

Hello, have you both got any updates on your visa status yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.