Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ifh said:

I’m DQed March 12th, and I didn’t received anything :(  I hope they won’t skip December…

Oh yes, I remember you were skipped over the last issuance. Did you reach out to Montreal about it?

What about @DMV?

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
1 minute ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Thanks for replying.

I really hope they issue them today. I have never seen MTL issued them this late in the month, except for Jan 2020, when it was issued on Jan 18.

I am starting to worry that they may skip December for CR1/IR1 because they made so much progress with us last two months. They may decide to focus on other categories...

Trust me we're in the same boat! I don't think they skip our visa category just yet because it's still a Tier 2 on their website. Let's just be optimistic ;)

Timeline
Just now, PA93 said:

Trust me we're in the same boat! I don't think they skip our visa category just yet because it's still a Tier 2 on their website. Let's just be optimistic ;)

Thanks for the reassurance. Appreciate it... :)

Timeline
9 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

I stayed up until 2am last night refreshing my email, because the ILs came in at 2am on Nov 16 2020 🤦‍♀️

I didn't receive anything. But I am May 19 DQ. It's possible I just didn't make the cut off.

@bkoz @PA93 Anything?

I read it as Nov 16 2021 😐 So no IL's still. Strange. Hope during the day they will release. 

6 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Oh yes, I remember you were skipped over the last issuance. Did you reach out to Montreal about it?

What about @DMV?

No I didn’t, as I have seen that other people DQed in Feb and March were missed as well. So I figured I would wait for the December Interviews batch to be released  before reaching out the consulate. I should have listened to your advice… 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ifh said:

No I didn’t, as I have seen that other people DQed in Feb and March were missed as well. So I figured I would wait for the December Interviews batch to be released  before reaching out the consulate. I should have listened to your advice… 

Hang in there! I hope you get the interview first week of December...

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
20 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

I stayed up until 2am last night refreshing my email, because the ILs came in at 2am on Nov 16 2020 🤦‍♀️

I didn't receive anything. But I am May 19 DQ. It's possible I just didn't make the cut off.

@bkoz @PA93 Anything?

How did you know the ILs came in at 2am today? Can you share the link of your source? Sorry for I don't know if it was posted on US Cons. Gen Montreal website

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

How did you know the ILs came in at 2am today? Can you share the link of your source? Sorry for I don't know if it was posted on US Cons. Gen Montreal website

Sorry for confusion, it was 2am Nov 16, last year (2020). Got the info from this thread and our spreadsheet.

I stayed up because I thought it may happen again this year lol.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
1 minute ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Sorry for confusion, it was 2am Nov 16, last year.

I stayed up because I thought it may happen again this year lol.

lol! My bad! I didn't realize it was 2020. :jest::oops::bonk:

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, canuckchic said:

We were skipped last month; DQ'd Feb 19 emailed Consulate and called NVC. No reply from the Consulate at all - wishing for a Christmas miracle in our house!

Last time this happened to someone, they didn't get a reply from the consulate either, but got slotted in the first available appointment in following month. I remember I has posted that MTL never acknowledged their mistake. Anyway, I do hope it turns out the same for you.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
1 hour ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

@bkoz @PA93 Anything?

I am May 21 DQ, I really hope they send out the letters today and I really hope I make it in this batch 😔 Definitely very anxious. 

Good luck to everyone waiting on their ILs! 

We’re getting ready for the move to the US. I’m so jealous of those that can just get up and move right after they receive their passports! 

We’re still trying to figure out the logistics. 

- does the US allow mattresses to be imported? I know that Canada requires the incoming mattress to be cleaned and fumigated with a certificate but I haven’t been able to find anything for mattresses going into the US. 
- are we allowed to leave the US after entering? How long do we have to wait before traveling back to Canada? 
- is anyone moving with a moving company? Any good recommendations? 

Thanks in advance! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.