Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, katcat29 said:

I have my spouse on standby to see if we need to contact the gov't rep/senator, etc. to get involved if it does hit the 3 week mark. 

and FYI, your senator's office may have a form you need to complete to give them permission to enquire on behalf of the petitioner. My wife had to fill out and sign that form. It was available on the senator's website.

4 minutes ago, CanadianJeff said:

and FYI, your senator's office may have a form you need to complete to give them permission to enquire on behalf of the petitioner. My wife had to fill out and sign that form. It was available on the senator's website.

Thanks for all your help so far. I sent you a DM because I had a few more questions, and figured it would make more sense to chat there. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Considering it has not crossed 3 weeks since the interview, I wouldn't worry. The passport will arrive.

This has happened to many before. More recently, I remember @katelynns.

You can find their updates if you scroll back on this thread and the previous.

I remember reading that they dispatch passports on Fridays, so yours might be dispatched on Nov 12.

Yep it’s true!! Happened to me and no idea why. I know how you feel! I’m hoping you’ll get “issued” soon, you’re so close to the end!! Ps I received “final issued” on a Thursday, tracking number Friday. Packed up my uhaul and picked up my passport on Monday! @katcat29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 3:16 PM, Emilyy said:

have any October or September Interviewees that have crossed gotten their SS and green card yet? The SS is applied for at the same time as the green card by the border agent right?

I had my interview Oct 15 and crossed POE Nov 1. I got my SSN today! No green card yet though.

Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, Hamlet said:

I was approved today! I hope…It was very busy but I got in at 8am and left at 10am. 

The lady interviewing me said that I was approved, however the system was slow and not updating the last screen for the security /criminal check?? She said if I have nothing in my history then all is good. I’m clean so hopefully it updates quickly. She kept my passport and the petitioners tax document and said the passport will be mailed once it clears. 

this is my status as of now. 

40350FA4-120B-48FE-9CB5-41F08D480AD3.jpeg

22063A3D-D024-4CCE-9EA2-8B0E338D23C9.jpeg

My status changed from AP!!!

0140391D-21C4-4630-BF86-6253052F82B8.jpeg

Looks like the Consulate is closed tomorrow for Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day. 

It also looks like some people are getting 'Issued in Final Processing' status updates today instead of Thursday like I expected since the consulate is closed. Mine still says 'Ready'.  Looks like I'm not going to get my passport tracking Friday. 

This is ridiculous. 

38 minutes ago, katcat29 said:

Looks like the Consulate is closed tomorrow for Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day. 

It also looks like some people are getting 'Issued in Final Processing' status updates today instead of Thursday like I expected since the consulate is closed. Mine still says 'Ready'.  Looks like I'm not going to get my passport tracking Friday. 

This is ridiculous. 

I still don’t have my tracking number I think that will be sent out on Friday.

Just now, CanadianJeff said:

No tracking number for me either. I assume that if we don't get a track number today then we are likely to not see the passports until Monday at the earliest?

That’s what I’m thinking I been checking the spread sheet and it seems 5-7 days to get ur passport back after the interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.