Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, kryptonite said:

Yeah it truly was a good spot. Not really a private interview though lol. 

Off the top of my head, one lady stayed in the US over 6 months and they wanted to look into that, one person had their police certificate from another country that wasn’t the right one, another person’s story was all over the place and she was also missing some documents so they needed those submitted. 

Well I'm sending you the best vibes so this adventure ends in less than a few weeks!

Timeline
On 11/5/2022 at 11:19 AM, NYQC said:

we were DQd september 2 so hopefully you and i are in the same boat and get our letters this month! i haven’t seen any dates for october interview letters. keep us posted! 

October interview letters came out on the 20th or so and covered DQ dates from end of July to approximately August 17th.

I know this from a group chat I'm in where people got their interview letters.  @ksadams would be the only person on the spreadsheet who would have fallen in that round.

August 29th DQ for me - hoping we both get ILs this month!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, M.Knaebel said:

October interview letters came out on the 20th or so and covered DQ dates from end of July to approximately August 17th.

I know this from a group chat I'm in where people got their interview letters.  @ksadams would be the only person on the spreadsheet who would have fallen in that round.

i’m sure we all will be this month! i keep telling myself that anyway so we can finally go! so much is hanging on this one last step 

Timeline

Got my tracking info this morning around 11:30, and notice it’s been picked up by purolator about an hour ago. Status changed from refused to issued-final processing on nov 3rd. 4 and a half weeks after my interview and a sure end is finally in sight! 

Timeline
40 minutes ago, hilaryb said:

Got my tracking info this morning around 11:30, and notice it’s been picked up by purolator about an hour ago. Status changed from refused to issued-final processing on nov 3rd. 4 and a half weeks after my interview and a sure end is finally in sight! 

Congrats!!! I picked up my passport this morning. Don't forget to pay the green card $220 fee before heading to the border.

Timeline
On 11/7/2022 at 9:45 AM, M.Knaebel said:

Please keep us posted if any of you received in IL, I am Dqd September 23rd, and prying will receive it this month too. 

Timeline

Interviewing tomorrow morning! Wish me luck everyone! 

Will update on everything tomorrow afternoon, including how my  medical went, where I'm staying in Montreal and so on! Been so so busy this month getting things together I haven't had a chance to update here ! ❤️

Timeline
4 minutes ago, kkeys said:

Interviewing tomorrow morning! Wish me luck everyone! 

Will update on everything tomorrow afternoon, including how my  medical went, where I'm staying in Montreal and so on! Been so so busy this month getting things together I haven't had a chance to update here ! ❤️

Best of luck ! The interview itself was the easiest part of the process for me. Almost there 👍

Timeline
8 hours ago, Van24 said:

I am from different category, but try to read everything everywhere.
I remember several weeks ago I saw here several recommendations for transportation companies (moving from Canada to US), but cannot find it unfortunately. 

Could you please point me in the right direction?

I haven’t booked or moved yet. But I’m looking at either using UBOX (Uhaul) or PODS. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

...please welcome @whansen to this thread...

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.