Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2022 at 4:31 PM, ConsistentCut said:

Waiting anxiously here as well. I expect we will all be getting interview letters in the next week. I'm not 100%, but pretty sure the consulate sends out all interviews for the next month on one day. So all interview letters for september interviews will go out sometime in August. I suspect it will be the 3rd/4th week, so within the next 10 days. At least I hope so. :)

Did anyone hear back yet? Wondering how long it will take me as I have been DQ’d since August.

6 minutes ago, CanadianGirl3 said:

Did anyone hear back yet? Wondering how long it will take me as I have been DQ’d since August.

I was DQed June 21 and got my interview letter on August 30th (for October 5th). It took 10 weeks for me. End June still doesn't have their interviews booked, so I expect you'll be waiting another couple months.

Edited by ConsistentCut

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
49 minutes ago, CanadianGirl3 said:

I'm June 28th and not DQed yet. You are likely to get your letter in November or December for an interview in early 2023 I'm gonna guess.

Timeline
4 hours ago, ConsistentCut said:

Was able to call around the province and get an appointment for this on the 12th.

Did you book the shot in Ontario? If yes, how.

Edited by waterlooengineer

Timeline
47 minutes ago, waterlooengineer said:

Did you book the shot in Ontario? If yes, how.

You can get the shot at any pharmacy. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart for my series to be started

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Timeline
17 hours ago, ClemsonC said:

You can get the shot at any pharmacy. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart for my series to be started

Thanks! Is it covered by province healthcare (OHIP)??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, waterlooengineer said:

Thanks! Is it covered by province healthcare (OHIP)??

I don’t know about Ontario, but in Nova Scotia it was not covered under our provincial healthcare. It only is for 7th grade students. 
It was $20 to administer and $50 for the booster 

Edited by ClemsonC

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ClemsonC said:

I don’t know about Ontario, but in Nova Scotia it was not covered under our provincial healthcare. It only is for 7th grade students. 
It was $20 to administer and $50 for the booster 

Ok thanks! Only looking for the Heb B so I will check out Shoppers near by.

I have one confusion, I am a Indian citizen living in Canada. I am on a work permit. My wife is a US citizen filed for me. My question is does it affect that I am not PR or citizen in Canada to my case? Am I in a right queue for the interview or what? Does it make a difference on my case? My case DQ’d on 27 June. Thank you in Advance 

6 hours ago, Jayu Patel said:

I am a Indian citizen living in Canada. I am on a work permit. My wife is a US citizen filed for me. My question is does it affect that I am not PR or citizen in Canada to my case? Am I in a right queue for the interview or what? Does it make a difference on my case?

If your spouse petitioner is a USC and you are legally staying long-term (ie. not as a tourist) in Canada, then you may interview at Montreal.  Same interview queue as other CR1/IR1 applicants residing in Canada.  No difference due to your country of citizenship, except that you will be required to present a police certificate from that country and possibly to present your proof of legal stay in Canada (ie. your work permit).

10 hours ago, Chancy said:

If your spouse petitioner is a USC and you are legally staying long-term (ie. not as a tourist) in Canada, then you may interview at Montreal.  Same interview queue as other CR1/IR1 applicants residing in Canada.  No difference due to your country of citizenship, except that you will be required to present a police certificate from that country and possibly to present your proof of legal stay in Canada (ie. your work permit).

I have provided police certificate of India and also submitted work permit as well. Thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.