Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jayu Patel said:

Done. Can you please tell me where to look for interview dates?

Hawkriders (the one who asked you to fill out timeline) has a spreadsheet right on his signature. Click on that. Tons of great info on it!

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

15 hours ago, ClemsonC said:

Hawkriders (the one who asked you to fill out timeline) has a spreadsheet right on his signature. Click on that. Tons of great info on it!

I saw the spreadsheet but after 16 June interview nobody is updating. They say in visa forum of every month they update that until which date they have scheduled the interview. I checked it but couldn’t find it. If anyone knows can you please tell me how to see that?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jayu Patel said:

I saw the spreadsheet but after 16 June interview nobody is updating. They say in visa forum of every month they update that until which date they have scheduled the interview. I checked it but couldn’t find it. If anyone knows can you please tell me how to see that?

No one is updating after the June 16th interview date because no ILs have been issued! The spreadsheet is updated on the regular so it’s pretty accurate. Right now, the MTL embassy has slowed down and has not issued any ILs since July 25th for September interview dates. Hopefully soon they start issuing ILs! Good luck 😊

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Jayu Patel said:

A couple of people have posted that July 25 they got Its for September. Im sure the spreadsheet will be updated again soon. Im sure hawk riders is a pretty busy person! 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

1 hour ago, Nesaliba said:

No one is updating after the June 16th interview date because no ILs have been issued! The spreadsheet is updated on the regular so it’s pretty accurate. Right now, the MTL embassy has slowed down and has not issued any ILs since July 25th for September interview dates. Hopefully soon they start issuing ILs! Good luck 😊

AFAIK September interviews were issued as of August 8th for those DQed in May. I still think June interview letters are coming before the end of August.

Edited by ConsistentCut

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ConsistentCut said:

AFAIK September interviews were issued as of August 8th for those DQed in May.

That’s from the Embassy’s website. According to this, they have been working on ILs for those DQ’d in May for two months now. I haven’t seen any IL’s for those DQ’d towards the end of May. The Embassy has slowed way down compared to how consistent they were prior to this month at least in the IR1 category. 

3 minutes ago, Nesaliba said:

That’s from the Embassy’s website. According to this, they have been working on ILs for those DQ’d in May for two months now. I haven’t seen any IL’s for those DQ’d towards the end of May. The Embassy has slowed way down compared to how consistent they were prior to this month at least in the IR1 category. 

Those in the spreadsheet DQed in May were issued September interviews on July 25th.

Timeline
Just now, ConsistentCut said:

Those in the spreadsheet DQed in May were issued September interviews on July 25th.

👍🏽 Yep, I know that and I stated that in my previous comment. They have interview dates of September 9th and 12th, respectively. I’m basically stating that the embassy has slowed down. Good luck in your journey! 

9 minutes ago, Nesaliba said:

👍🏽 Yep, I know that and I stated that in my previous comment. They have interview dates of September 9th and 12th, respectively. I’m basically stating that the embassy has slowed down. Good luck in your journey! 

Ya, why do you think they have slowed down? Interviews are all sent out on one day during a month, May interviews were scheduled on July 25th, and August isn't over yet. Some people here were suggesting that August interview letters have already been sent out, but I see no evidence for that. I was DQed in June, so I am still expecting my interview letter sometime this month.

17 minutes ago, Nesaliba said:

I haven’t seen any IL’s for those DQ’d towards the end of May.

According to the spreadsheet kellykms and Luna were DQed near the end of may, 20th and 21st respectively. I don't know for sure, but I expect all us June DQs will get our interview letters before August 31st.

Edited by ConsistentCut

Timeline
53 minutes ago, ConsistentCut said:

Ya, why do you think they have slowed down? Interviews are all sent out on one day during a month, May interviews were scheduled on July 25th, and August isn't over yet. Some people here were suggesting that August interview letters have already been sent out, but I see no evidence for that. I was DQed in June, so I am still expecting my interview letter sometime this month.

According to the spreadsheet kellykms and Luna were DQed near the end of may, 20th and 21st respectively. I don't know for sure, but I expect all us June DQs will get our interview letters before August 31st.

Looks like you and I were both DQ’d June 21st, impatiently holding out for our IL this week or next!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ConsistentCut said:

Thank you! I am aware of that and mentioned that in my previous comments, they have interview dates of September 9th and 12th.  

Fingers crossed that we all receive our ILs before the end of August. 

I'm a little bit later than you guys but still in June (June 29th) - been actively checking the status like 5-6 times a day lol and it still says "At NVC". I was expecting something last week and after not hearing anything, I was confident that it would be this week but even this week is almost over. Getting so impatient but, hopefully we all hear back very soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/25/2022 at 7:15 AM, Mmk2112 said:

Got mine as well. Interview date Sept 12 ... time to schedule medical

you still need to complete your timeline, please

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=421923

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.