Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Canada
Timeline

no... :( , feb 18th here. but happy that jans are getting done, fingers crossed we will be next in line! 

if ILs are out today, is that it for the month or will they have another round later this month?

Edited by krzz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@merovence & @darth vader, interview outcomes?

@Julio-jimmy, interview date?

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline

It would seem that the Jedi luck of May the forth is strong for some of y'all!  Congrats!  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just thought of sharing this. No intention to confuse all and mislead to the main topic.

Today I received this Newsletter from CIS Ombudsman as a stakeholder. I believe this will be a good news for folks who will be receiving CR1 visa

Here is another link from USCIS https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/news-releases/uscis-implements-risk-based-approach-for-conditional-permanent-resident-interviews

If you think this would be a great information to add to the FAQ for future source, please include it. 

image.thumb.png.ba353fda7eab6045a0336858d435a92c.png

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

3 hours ago, krzz said:

no... :( , feb 18th here. but happy that jans are getting done, fingers crossed we will be next in line! 

if ILs are out today, is that it for the month or will they have another round later this month?

No idea. Consulate website cites majority of ILs as of April 1 are Feb DQ. Would have thought you'd see some Feb DQ posts on here if the entire months ILs were sent out this morning, but maybe not. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Just thought of sharing this. No intention to confuse all and mislead to the main topic.

Today I received this Newsletter from CIS Ombudsman as a stakeholder. I believe this will be a good news for folks who will be receiving CR1 visa

Here is another link from USCIS https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/news-releases/uscis-implements-risk-based-approach-for-conditional-permanent-resident-interviews

If you think this would be a great information to add to the FAQ for future source, please include it. 

Thanks for sharing. Indeed good news if we can avoid the hassle of an interview…

Timeline
1 hour ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Just thought of sharing this.

So after a careful reading of this newsletter (thank you for the email @ME_RHEDZ77) I wonder if "overseas" consulates is meant to be interpreted literally, or if it means all US consulates in foreign countries...

Thoughts or published knowledge anyone?

Edited by Hawk Riders

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hawk Riders said:

So after a careful reading of this newsletter (thank you for the email @ME_RHEDZ77) I wonder if "overseas" consulates is meant to be interpreted literally, or if it means all consulates in foreign countries...

in my understanding, "USCIS will no longer require everyone who obtained their CPR status via processing at a U.S. consulate overseas to go to an interview after they file a Form I-751."  U.S. Consulate Overseas means ALL Consulate offices in foreign countries. 

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

So after a careful reading of this newsletter (thank you for the email @ME_RHEDZ77) I wonder if "overseas" consulates is meant to be interpreted literally, or if it means all US consulates in foreign countries...

link to the updated policy text

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-6-part-i-chapter-3

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.