Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Congratulations! I assume you are moving somewhere in San Bernardino County? coz 909 is the area code for mobile in that county where I live on one of the City there.

That's right! We bought our first home together in Ontario, CA. Funny, going from Ontario, Canada to Ontario, California!

Timeline
Just now, From647to909 said:

That's right! We bought our first home together in Ontario, CA. Funny, going from Ontario, Canada to Ontario, California!

Haha! Yeah you're from Ontario CA(canada) and moving to Ontario CA(California). For sure you will enjoy visiting Ontario Mills Outlet. I live not to far from Ontario City. Just few more sleep and you're almost finally there. It will be about a month by next week since we were in Montreal. I'm missing the beautiful and historical places in Montreal and Toronto and that so really cold weather. I love that kind of cold weather, unlike in BC not much and a lot of rain. 

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline

-

Edited by Hawk Riders
doubleposted

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
1 minute ago, affy said:

Shocked there was a letter sent out so early in the month, is that typical?

...nope.

@From647to909 did you have an expedite?

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

...nope.

@From647to909 did you have an expedite?

No, I didn't have an expedite. I was shocked too! Received the email at 6:25AM EST.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, affy said:

Nope, nothing from me. :( Shocked there was a letter sent out so early in the month, is that typical?

Looking at the spreadsheet, this actually lines up exactly with the interview appointment letter date from last year.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

None for me. I’m not really expecting not until for April interview because my location was just transferred from Philippines to Montreal US consulate so some delays might occur.. I don’t know how nvc works now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Timeline
2 minutes ago, TSmith said:

Recieved mine today too! DQ'd Jan 4. Interview March 14

Thank you for sharing. Please complete your timeline here https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=410986

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
16 minutes ago, shocksandaunyx said:

Do they send them out throughout the day or are they sent in one batch for the day?

Usually It’s one batch a day. But the last round we saw letters trickling in over a couple of hours…

Although you might not see an immediate resolution, I encourage everyone who has been skipped to:

1. Call NVC at 7am tomorrow

2. send NVC and email

3. send MTL an email

Let them know that you have noted people with DQ dates after yours having received interviews and request for an expedite.

This hasn’t proven effective before. NVC refuses to acknowledge an error, but I think it might put you in their radar so they will make sure you won’t be skipped again.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.