Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Emilyy said:

I have been in the US for 92 days and am wondering if anyone knows how I check on the status of my green card because I don't have it yet...

You have to log into your MyUSCIS account.  Edit to add ours took 177 days.  You can send an inquiry at 90 days through MyUSCIS, but it may just take longer.  

18 minutes ago, __monicabb said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned or if someone has the link to the thread then that would be awesome! But when I get my passport back and I go over the land border with half my stuff and initiate my visa. Am I allowed to go back over the week after to pick up the rest of my stuff or do I have to stay in the USA for a certain number of days?

Once your passport has been stamped to validate your visa, it serves as your temporary greencard.  You can travel back to Canada if you like.  

Edited by mam521

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Sarpor4 said:

My medical arrive to the consulate last week.

If you don't mind me asking, what date did the medical reach the consulate?

Timeline
12 hours ago, s2dat10 said:

Just thought I would share my wife's experience especially since everyone seems to be in this pending medical situation. She had her interview on Jan 21 without medical. Everything went well but the case was assigned a refused status on CEAC. Two days later, the medical results were sent over and the case was moved over to AP on Jan 27.  On Jan 31, it was then updated to final processing and yesterday, we received an email with the shipment notice.

Hope this helps! (still need to update the overall timeline lol).

That's extremely quick and wonderful to hear! Congratulations!

Timeline
6 hours ago, DamAk said:

That's extremely quick and wonderful to hear! Congratulations!

Thanks!!

6 hours ago, DamAk said:

If you don't mind me asking, what date did the medical reach the consulate?

2 days after my interview. January 27th.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TSmith said:

Anyone know when interview letters typically get mailed? 

they're emailed, and if you look at the spreadsheet linked in my signature you'll find lots of information tracked, including when those are sent. please complete your timeline here: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=410986

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hawk Riders said:

they're emailed, and if you look at the spreadsheet linked in my signature you'll find lots of information tracked, including when those are sent. please complete your timeline here: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=410986

Would I get an email if I was getting a letter?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, TSmith said:

Would I get an email if I was getting a letter?

please read the FAQ linked in my signature as well, and refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-10-prepare-for-the-interview.html

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Timeline
19 minutes ago, From647to909 said:

Interview letter received this morning! DQ December 1, 2021. Interview is on March 2nd! 😃

Congratulations! Glad MTL sent the letters much earlier this month.

Please book your medicals ASAP as many have been experiencing delays recently in getting results. 

Timeline

Yep, thank you for the tip! We just booked medical this morning as well, scheduled for Feb 11th in Vaughan, ON. Do you guys think that seems like enough buffer time between the medical and the interview on March 2nd?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, From647to909 said:

Yep, thank you for the tip! We just booked medical this morning as well, scheduled for Feb 11th in Vaughan, ON. Do you guys think that seems like enough buffer time between the medical and the interview on March 2nd?

Probably, but no one can really say. If you can get an earlier date, take it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, From647to909 said:

Interview letter received this morning! DQ December 1, 2021. Interview is on March 2nd! 😃

Congratulations! I assume you are moving somewhere in San Bernardino County? coz 909 is the area code for mobile in that county where I live on one of the City there.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.