2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Samuel89 said:

Hello my family,

My interview for form I-130 is scheduled for 14/12/21 and am about to put in my VAWA application before then.

Please, I need your advice and experience to know If I should go to the interview or NOT because my wife won't go. I will submit my VAWA application after the interview ( 12/29/2021) 

I would never miss an interview.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

50 minutes ago, Klogs said:

Hello, is it possible to get SSN for school purpose as a vawa applicant.I dont have SSN.Still waiting Dec2019 filler.no EAD only primia facia.

You have been waiting for so long for that EAD. I do not believe you can get a SSN through your school unless you are an on status F-1 student who got an on campus job. I was an International  student and that is how I got mine, and that was way before I got married and later filed for VAWA. 

Have you filed for a case inquiry? 

Filed: Other Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi guys, please help me 

I don't know how to prove my abusers citizenship, he was born in FL.

I have photos of his SSN and DL.

He didn't register to vote so I can't check there. And Florida birth records are not public information.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I SHOULD DO PLEASE HELP ME 🙏 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, Rhema1 said:

Will they simply denied the I-485  just because your waiver was not approved?

Will they not first, send to you a notice of intent to denied (NOD), stipulating the fact of medical admissibility due to Covid-19 vaccine?

By so doing, allowing you to correct the inadmissibility and got the vaccine !?

Let's those who have gone through this process say something. For as far as I know, waiver under religious basis of this covid vaccin is legal and under is the current law. 

1. The Waiver is that relief for the ground of inadmissibly.  The Waiver is the final step to adjudicate your I-485. The Waiver is the final decision at the discretion of the officer if a Waiver of inadmissibility is denied you are inadmissible your I-485 will be denied.  RFE are sent when the waiver is missing and your I-693 form does not contain a blanket waiver for the Covid-19 Vaccine.

Applicant can proceed with USCIS I-290B to request consideration. 

Waiver under religious beliefs is accepted and will be consider and analyze by the officer and is at his discretion. Please read the Chapter 3 of USCIS for more https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-9-part-d-chapter-3 

* USCIS mentioned The applicant has to demonstrate that he or she opposes vaccinations in all forms; the applicant cannot “pick and choose” between the vaccinations. The fact that the applicant has received certain vaccinations but not others is not automatic grounds for the denial of a waiver. Instead, the officer should consider the reasons provided for having received those vaccines. * Applicant have to clarify with reasons why received others vaccine but not the covid-19. The religious belief or moral conviction must be sincere and explaining. Hope this help.  I think many applicant can get this waiver approved if it is well elaborated and explain to USCIS.

Edited by FeDaniela

19 hours ago, Bshine said:

Hi VJ Family,

has anyone here used PF to get student loan for nursing school private.

Thanks looking forward to your response. Thanks 🙏 

With PF you can apply for FAFSA (federal Aid) Must collage accepted but i do not think private Nursing school does. You must verify with the School. 

Edited by FeDaniela

3 hours ago, Hanieta said:

Hi guys, please help me 

I don't know how to prove my abusers citizenship, he was born in FL.

I have photos of his SSN and DL.

He didn't register to vote so I can't check there. And Florida birth records are not public information.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I SHOULD DO PLEASE HELP ME 🙏 

Did he file I-130 for you previously or not?

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Demise said:

Did he file I-130 for you previously or not?

No we did not file for anything :( and im in the middle of getting a divorce. Do you maybe know any other options? Thank you. 

Timeline
On 11/6/2021 at 5:31 PM, Braveheart123 said:

Get the record from the election website you can easily download it from there and it will be a proof of citizenship further there is no need to notarize the documents 

I have the same problem, can you please explain further how to obtain that information? Thank you :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hanieta said:

I have the same problem, can you please explain further how to obtain that information? Thank you :)

•  

It’s very easy just right the state name with election record on google and you will get all the information 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.