2,964 posts in this topic

Just now, Pinkrlion said:

The last I read was in 2020 only

They extended it for RFEs/NOIDs/etc issued up until January 15, 2022. So yes @God is a good God, you've got 93 days from the date of the notice to respond to it. Note that it has to arrive by the end of the final day. If your final day falls on the weekend then you've got time until Monday.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Hi everyone!

I filed my renewal application in August and my EAD was just approved an hour ago. I have applied for the travel document and the EAD but only the EAD shows the approved status. I s that normal? I do not remember how it was the first time I applied, so I am a bit confused.

20 minutes ago, Ocean23 said:

Hi everyone!

I filed my renewal application in August and my EAD was just approved an hour ago. I have applied for the travel document and the EAD but only the EAD shows the approved status. I s that normal? I do not remember how it was the first time I applied, so I am a bit confused.

Yes it is normal.

Most of time they approve together but some time it can be separate.

If you don't get combo card then you will get EAD and then paper base AP.

Both are same.

29 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Yes it is normal.

Most of time they approve together but some time it can be separate.

If you don't get combo card then you will get EAD and then paper base AP.

Both are same.

Good to know. Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

NYC is taking around 14-18 months  Earliest I have seems is 10 months. 

I got Medical RFE after 8 Month, but i am in Suffolk NY.

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, balo101 said:

Just close the account. It will not be a problem if you close the account. 

And before you close the account download all statements.

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

6 hours ago, Demise said:

They extended it for RFEs/NOIDs/etc issued up until January 15, 2022. So yes @God is a good God, you've got 93 days from the date of the notice to respond to it. Note that it has to arrive by the end of the final day. If your final day falls on the weekend then you've got time until Monday.

Thats good news coz my 33 days ends on the 7th December. And  still gathering proofs for my NOID and writing a personal declaration

11 hours ago, Nick2020 said:

I got Medical RFE after 8 Month, but i am in Suffolk NY.

You sent I-693 medicals 2 weeks ago, give it more time you will received your Green Card production soon, I waited 3 months for my green card approval after USCIS received my RFE for medicals.

14 hours ago, Ocean23 said:

Hi everyone!

Congrats Ocean23. Where did you send your renewal package? My lawyer applied for renewal in March and package was sent to NBC instead of Vermont but it is still pending as of now. My extension will expire December 20 and I might be out of job. I tried to expedite last month but nothing. Not sure what to do at this time. Any recommendation?

17 minutes ago, Zizigragnon said:

Congrats Ocean23. Where did you send your renewal package? My lawyer applied for renewal in March and package was sent to NBC instead of Vermont but it is still pending as of now. My extension will expire December 20 and I might be out of job. I tried to expedite last month but nothing. Not sure what to do at this time. Any recommendation?

Have you tried to reach out to Congress/senator? 

1 hour ago, Zizigragnon said:

Thanks! It was sent to Vermont. I am honestly not an expert and don't really know what you should do. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in. At this point I feel like the processing times for EADs are all over the place. So many people filed before me and are still waiting. I am just a lucky one and I'm very grateful. 

4 minutes ago, Zizigragnon said:

Balo101, I haven't tried that yet. What is the best way to reach out to them. I have no clue how the process work. Can you please share if you know how to contact congress/Senator

Just google who is your senator or congress person is. You will enter your address, state etc. once you will find out then go to his/her website.

There should be a contact information fill that out. Let them know your issue. Once they get it. They will reach out to you to fill out a privacy release form. 

Fill that out and provide all the detail with receipt number. 

Good Luck!!

Edited by balo101

15 minutes ago, Ocean23 said:

Thanks! It was sent to Vermont. I am honestly not an expert and don't really know what you should do. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in. At this point I feel like the processing times for EADs are all over the place. So many people filed before me and are still waiting. I am just a lucky one and I'm very grateful. 

Got it. May God facilitate the rest of the process for all .

1 minute ago, balo101 said:

Just google who is your senator or congress person is. You will enter your address, state etc. once you will find out then go to his/her website.

There should be a contact information fill that out. Let them know your issue. Once they get it. They will reach out to you to fill out a privacy release form. 

Fill that out and provide all the detail with receipt number. 

Good Luck!!

Great , Thank you so much. I will definitely do that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.