2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Oh thank you.!! Mine was approved in April but it was not moving after that. I think sending the inquiry from congress person did help me with this. I hope there will be no interview. How was your interview and did you get your green card?

It was fine, was approved the same day and got my card last week. Hopefully you get yours without interview. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Oh thank you.!! Mine was approved in April but it was not moving after that. I think sending the inquiry from congress person did help me with this. I hope there will be no interview. How was your interview and did you get your green card?

I didn’t get my greencard I went to the interview my spouse as to coke to but I went alone and told the interviewer I left him. And he was very lenient.  I’m still waiting on my greencard and I hope I don’t have an interview in God’s name. Amen 

i recieved my green card and approval notice about a week , i have received the approval notice , this morning , i see this update could this be a glitch> i tried to request for it but it will not me let me submit , i get an error we do not have the records for the form you selected . @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj  Thank you image.thumb.png.d3e0a774ec839844038e92c4f4cbdee1.png

35 minutes ago, mazi said:

i recieved my green card and approval notice about a week , i have received the approval notice , this morning , i see this update could this be a glitch> i tried to request for it but it will not me let me submit , i get an error we do not have the records for the form you selected . @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj  Thank you image.thumb.png.d3e0a774ec839844038e92c4f4cbdee1.png

congratulations for receiving your green card, can you please share when you filed i485, which was your local field office and when was your vawa appproved?

hi guys. i just received interview notice for dec 2.  the lawyer got to me late so i had to hurriedly go do medicals.  i just pray its done bfore 2nd dec. 

please what document would i need to bring......field office is chicago.

pd----sept 2019

vawa appr-----june 2021

biometric----------aug 2021

interview-----------dec 2

race almost over.....whew!

Just now, anita21 said:

hi guys. i just received interview notice for dec 2.  the lawyer got to me late so i had to hurriedly go do medicals.  i just pray its done bfore 2nd dec. 

pd----sept 2019

vawa appr-----june 2021

congratulations for your interview, all the best wishes!  can you share when you filed i485?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mozambique
Timeline
1 minute ago, anita21 said:

pd----sept 2019

vawa appr-----june 2021

Congratulations,,

whats your local office?

52 minutes ago, mazi said:

Congratulations again and again! You already got your documents…nothing to worry about!🥳👍🥂

Hello Family, Hopefully everyone is doing great, it's so nice to see many approvals and interview's coming up,

I have question. My case has been pending since May 2019, I did get first prima facia and 2nd prima facia which expired in December 2020, never received the 3rd, I am thinking about requesting 3rd Prima Facia.

Can any one please tell, how to do it.

Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, mazi said:

I had the similar issue. Received my gv and approval notice and after some days got this notification. I think the i485 approval notice copy that uscis send to applicant's residence did not deliver by usps..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
19 minutes ago, hazel.60 said:

I had my interview today and... THE OFFICER SAID RIGHT AWAY THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED! I SHOULD RECEIVE THE GREEN CARD WITHING 2 WEEKS!!!

The nightmare is over guys!

It is a week before my birthday and I couldn't wish for anything else .... thank you for your good wishes, prayers and support

Congratulations, Dear!  :dance: 

[note to T-B.'s self:  Joke worked again... joke worked again...]

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

12 hours ago, anita21 said:

pd----sept 2019

vawa appr-----june 2021

God is great. Your race will be over with approved GC in your hand. 😊🥁

9 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

I had the similar issue. Received my gv and approval notice and after some days got this notification. I think the i485 approval notice copy that uscis send to applicant's residence did not deliver by usps..

thank you 

13 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Congratulations again and again! You already got your documents…nothing to worry about!🥳👍🥂

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.