2,964 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Demise said:

It can be anything, but it's most likely a notice of intent to deny (NOID) if they slapped you with 204(c) before. A NOID is basically a more serious RFE, you've got less time to respond to it but other than that it's like a RFE, if you manage to overcome the adjudicator's doubts (in this case prove with clear and convincing evidence that the marriage was legit) you'll get approved.

I got new bills(around 25 bills) with both names, a notorized letter from my ex stating she was careless in our marriage and i was a good man, that our marriage was bona fide but was careless that lead to divorce, notorized letters from friends, new pictures,... Hope i overcome that

56 minutes ago, Evasn said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm nyc June 2018 filer. Is anyone else waiting on i485 to be approved from 2018 ? I checked the time processing it shows they are already on November 2018 cases 

I am Queens and they are working on Nov 26th 2018, mine was sent on mid December 2018.

Queens and NYC have almost the same processing time at the moment  

46 minutes ago, marcoisland777 said:

I am Queens and they are working on Nov 26th 2018, mine was sent on mid December 2018.

Queens and NYC have almost the same processing time at the moment  

I'm queens too , I meant ny office . I've heard it takes like 24 months after i360 approval . Did you get any letter that your case is in ny? Or still in Vermont? 

2 hours ago, Evasn said:

I'm queens too , I meant ny office . I've heard it takes like 24 months after i360 approval . Did you get any letter that your case is in ny? Or still in Vermont? 

I thought the measuring stick for i485 approval, is the receipt date of your i485, I hope it is like that, my case is in Queens now

16 hours ago, thrownaway said:

I am at early stage of compiling my VAWA package, but I already got a lot of useful resources and emotional help from this forum so I'd like to share some as well. (If it is shared already, then please regard this as a reminder for new comers)

If you google 'uscis decision issued public copy abused(/battered)', there are numerous public copies of VAWA decision reports (After researching for a while, I believe they are only made for denied cases though) uploaded by USCIS officially. Each report includes decision-making ground on each case in depth. They explain the reasons why the denials were made on such VAWA petitions a great deal. These are very detailed reports with actual examples. It gave me a better idea of which aspect l'll highlight in particular while establishing on my package and, additionally, some peace of mind knowing how my experiences with my abuser will be perceived in USCIS's eyes.

Can you send me the link for those if you can please 

5 hours ago, Rickson said:

Good day all,

Please do anyone have an idea the most prima facia extension one can get when I360 case is pending and how much longer can one wait until they make a decision? Please your responses will be appreciated. Thank you. 

What you are asking is very broad question IMO. You should be a little more specific than that . Foe example I applied x month x year . I am on my 3rd or 4th primary fasciae . So that they could advise you on how to proceed further . 

12 hours ago, Victorycoming said:

Hi my VJ family. I am so confused with processing time pls. I don't even know if I'm within processing time anymore, so confusing. Pls make me understand. I filed my I485 since Dec 2019. The last update was when my case transferred in 2020. 

@marcoisland777 this was my initial question dear. I don't know I'm within processing time or not. I contacted congressman, his response was I'm within processing time. But processing time on USCIS shows May 2020. I'm confused pls

Hi my VJ family. I am so confused with processing time pls. I don't even know if I'm within processing time anymore, so confusing. Pls make me understand. I filed my I485 since Dec 2019. The last update was when my case transferred in 2020. 

@Stillwinning!!!😊   🙏

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your count does not start until the date your file was transferred - not 2019

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Victorycoming said:

@balo101 I filed I360 in 2017. 

I360 approved in 2019.

Filed I485 2019 after I360 got approved.

SInce you are a GC Spouse, then your Dec 2019 is the time you look at.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.