2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
13 hours ago, God is a good God said:

It maybe be possible. Truly speaking I don’t understand the need of USCIS asking for medicals if someone is living in the country for years. If the person has a contagious disease, it means the person has already spread that disease to many, so what the need of medicals in this case?. But I understand USCIS asking for medicals to someone who just recently came in here because they wanna protect that person to spread the disease.

It’s not about the disease, it’s about being able to have DNA samples of every immigrant. Able to solve crimes relying on the samples on file. 

Filed: Other Timeline
53 minutes ago, Weldonboy said:

It’s not about the disease, it’s about being able to have DNA samples of every immigrant. Able to solve crimes relying on the samples on file. 

They don’t keep that lol. You samples are sent to a lab by a uscis certified doctor. Lab uses what they need and discard the rest. What conspiracy theories are you listening to?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

they do have the iris scan and fingerprints though but if you are in healthcare or deal with kids, everyone gives fingerprints there. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 3/3/2022 at 5:10 PM, Salyeen said:

Hey family, does anyone get approved without police report? 

and if your abuser called ice on you is it good evidence for vawa approval? 

It's   NOT  considered abuse to call ICE on you.This evidence has zero weight for a VAWA case.

On 3/7/2022 at 7:23 PM, dreamer1 said:

I cannot believe this!! OMG!! 

@Stillwinning!!!😊 OMG !!

I am still confused about no medical request!! 

Background: I have been here since 2004. Did some digging, Medical request is very very common but not technically necessary if you read the language from USCIS. Lawyer e-mail, said not to worry about medical, he will do what he needs to do and call in a day or so to go over if we need to do anything. 

@sandranj can you tell me if you have seen this happen lately. I did find quite a few cases like this on reddit  and other forums!!

TimeLine:

I485, I130 - 11/2018

I360 - 5/2019

RFE on 360 (Good faith marriage) - 7/2019

360 approved - 11/2020

Transferred to local office (Newark NJ) - 1/2021

485 approved - 3/2022

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 2.12.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 2.13.16 PM.png

This is awesome! Congratulations

3 hours ago, Salyeen said:

Even if call the fbi saying racism world to them ? 
because my lawyer told me racism considered as abuse , 

That’s considered a hate crime. You have to prove it though. 

27 minutes ago, Salyeen said:

I have the officer card because they raid my house , and I have an email from him apologizing . 

That’s insane, It must’ve been a traumatizing experience. I’m sorry you had to deal with that 

You can probably use it as a part of evidence if that caused you anxiety, stress and trouble. You should definitely confirm and consult with a pro bono attorney and see if they want to represent your case. They will take your intake and have you tell them your story in details then they will tell you if your case is strong enough.

Edited by J2020

7 hours ago, Weldonboy said:

If it’s about dna, how do you explain that the medicals expire after a certain time? And they will ask you to bring in new medicals. The dna can be collected once only but here people do 2 or 3 Times medicals according to how long your case is taking 

11 minutes ago, J2020 said:

That’s insane, It must’ve been a traumatizing experience. I’m sorry you had to deal with that 

You can probably use it as a part of evidence if that caused you anxiety, stress and trouble. You should definitely confirm and consult with a pro bono attorney and see if they want to represent your case. They will take your intake and have you tell them your story in details then they will tell you if your case is strong enough.

They raid the house with guns 😞😞

i do have everything from doctors and i have trauma since that day ! 

i have a lawyer and I have al the requirements 

i only don’t have police report that’s it 

1 minute ago, Salyeen said:

They raid the house with guns 😞😞

i do have everything from doctors and i have trauma since that day ! 

i have a lawyer and I have al the requirements 

i only don’t have police report that’s it 

Don’t worry the police report is helpful but not a big issue if you don’t have it esp if you have strong evidence of abuse.

Gather all the required evidence, and if your attorney thinks you have a good chance then go for it. 

2 minutes ago, J2020 said:

Don’t worry the police report is helpful but not a big issue if you don’t have it esp if you have strong evidence of abuse.

Gather all the required evidence, and if your attorney thinks you have a good chance then go for it. 

I do have texts , therapy and Psychologist letters

both saying that I been abuse  

Hopefully it’s works 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.