2,964 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Rhema1 said:

If it's on you i360, 

It means that you have been approved!

Big congratulations!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

What is your filing date please?

OMG thank god 😭😭😭😭❣️❣️ I swear I was just praying about it last night, this is the best news and the best birthday present.

thank you dear I hope you hear great news really soon. 

I submitted my i360 alone January 2020,

got a prima facie March 2020,

then never seen any update till today March 2022 that a new card is being produced 😭

after all that difficult time I’ve been through, I’m beyond happy and grateful rn. 🙏

Edited by J2020

Filed: Other Timeline
50 minutes ago, J2020 said:

OMG you guys My heart just dropped and im shaking rn. 

I just got an update on my i360 “card being produced” what does that mean? 😭 Does this mean I got approved? 

I don’t have any forms but the i360 and I didn’t file an i485, I don’t understand what card is being produced  😭 I hope this is not just a glitch 

963E2343-FC78-4967-A785-C45727B9DC77.jpeg

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, J2020 said:

I just got an update on my i360 “card being produced” what does that mean? 😭 Does this mean I got approved? 

I don’t have any forms but the i360 and I didn’t file an i485, I don’t understand what card is being produced  😭 I hope this is not just a glitch 

Congratulations. Happy for you. 

2 hours ago, J2020 said:

Congratulations 🎉 so happy for you☺️☺️

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/26/2022 at 7:33 AM, J2020 said:

Hi everyone, 

can someone please guide me through the process of changing the address? Do I just fill out a form or do I have to write a letter? 

and where can I submit the documents or forms to change address? Can I submit online? Or does it have to be mailed by postal services?

thank you 🙏 

You must send the request to change your address to Vermont.You cannot submit online.

Timeline

Folks I read here someone asking about form I-944, a VAWA petitioner is exempt from a public charge inadmissibility.The form  I-944 was used before for a different kind of petition, and the form was revoked in May 2021.

8 hours ago, i-need-help-pls said:

I'm 2018 October filer but no approval yet. I got another 6 months Prima Facie today.  USCIS asked for REF in May 2021 and I responded August 2021. Case is now in Security Background check  stage since 2021 August.

Please When do you think I can get approval for USCIS to renew my PF ? 

You need to wait. Uscis will take their time in making decision. 

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, J2020 said:

Congratulations

Timeline
4 hours ago, Rhema1 said:

Sorry for this long wait you are going through. 

At this point, only uscis knows when they will approve your I-360.

The renewal of your PF shows that they haven't forgotten your case. 

Keep on sending them through your congressperson from time to time queries about your case. 

For the main time, if you have an EAD/AP C09 category, keep your self busy with work and school and do not let your mind be destroyed by this process. 

Above all, keep trusting God for a better ENDING. 

Thanks

Timeline
12 hours ago, i-need-help-pls said:

I'm 2018 October filer but no approval yet. I got another 6 months Prima Facie today.  USCIS asked for REF in May 2021 and I responded August 2021. Case is now in Security Background check  stage since 2021 August.

Please When do you think I can get approval for USCIS to renew my PF ? 

Prima Facie you receive BEFORE your VAWA petition is approved.Background check can take 2 months to 14 months.

Timeline
On 2/27/2022 at 4:19 PM, LittlebyLittle said:

Please advise on the complete list of forms to be filed concurrently with I-360?

Is the below list correct?

I-485

I-765

I-131

I-944 - do I need to file this?

G-28 - do I need to file this?

Thank you

don't submit forms I- 944 and G-28.

Timeline
On 2/27/2022 at 10:41 AM, Rosa Garcia said:

Do you know if somebody gets their VAWA approved should they still attach all vawa supporting evidence and USCIS will again go through that when applying for N-400? Would they work slower due to previous vawa?  

You don't have to submit any proof regarding the abuse suffered when you will apply for naturalization.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:48 PM, Aarontx90 said:

Hello Family. Hopefully everything is going well.

I am waiting for my C09 card renewal and travel documents renewal since I filled in March 25, 2021. there hasn't been any updates.? Did someone get any approval on or after these dates.? any idea what cases are they processing ?

Contact your congressperson to inquire on your behalf.

Timeline
1 hour ago, sandranj said:

Prima Facie you receive BEFORE your VAWA petition is approved.Background check can take 2 months to 14 months.

Okay, Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.