2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day all,

I received my renewed EAD card few days ago. On the section where my fingerprint should be it says fingerprint not available even though on my online status page it says fingerprint was applied . My question is could this be the reason why my I-360 is pending security checks for so long?  If yes what can/should I do?      

23 minutes ago, RKE said:

Good day all,

I received my renewed EAD card few days ago. On the section where my fingerprint should be it says fingerprint not available even though on my online status page it says fingerprint was applied . My question is could this be the reason why my I-360 is pending security checks for so long?  If yes what can/should I do?      

i do not think that is the reason. 

hopefully you hear something good very soon. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
39 minutes ago, RKE said:

Good day all,

Congratulations, pretty common, lot of people i saw never had fingerprint details on the card. I dont know the reason behind it but nothing to worry about that i am sure. Even first card i received dont have fingerprints on it, 

May i know when you applied for renewal? I sent mine in December 15th last year, received receipts and fingerprints applied within a week. Hope that is good sign. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Aadi135 said:

Congratulations, pretty common, lot of people i saw never had fingerprint details on the card. I dont know the reason behind it but nothing to worry about that i am sure. Even first card i received dont have fingerprints on it, 

May i know when you applied for renewal? I sent mine in December 15th last year, received receipts and fingerprints applied within a week. Hope that is good sign. 

April 2021

Timeline
19 minutes ago, balo101 said:

i do not think that is the reason. 

hopefully you hear something good very soon. 

Hope so too . Thanks

On 1/19/2022 at 8:25 AM, Hope-2020 said:

My EAD renewal got approved yesterday not I-360. Sorry for all confusion. For ead renewal my timeline is,
applied renewal jan 17 2021

case received by uscis jan 21 2021

Update to show fingerprints were taken april 16 2021

ead approval jan 18 2022.

my I-360 is pending for 23 months.

When in VAWA you can apply VAWA? Why you applied so late? New card is same number or different number?

On 1/19/2022 at 7:34 PM, steve_o said:

Congrats! May I ask what did they ask you in the interview? 

+1

Edited by VolksWagon99

On 1/18/2022 at 10:26 PM, SJLN said:

I would love to say thank you all for your encouragements, your valuable advices as well as your sharings via this forum, specially @sandranj @Demise @Pinkrlion

Finally my card in hand. Below is my timeline:

2018: I-486 and I-130 submitted.

Oct 2019: I-360 submitted. My attorney requested the local office hold I-485 waiting for I-360 decision

Jul 2021: C31 was issued after 3 PFs, no RFEs

Sep 2021: I-360 approval letter was issued

Nov 2021: Interview notice for I-485 was issued. 

Dec 21 2021: Interviewed

Jan 6 2022: Card was ordered

Jan 18 2022: Card in hand.

I hope that my sharing will help you. 

I know about  I-485, what is I-486 for?

On 1/18/2022 at 12:53 PM, Hope-2020 said:

Feb 2020 filer. Bio done dec 2020. No update no rfe yet. Filed for ead renewal jan 2021. Just got approved today!

I guess you can apply EAD along w/ pkg; why you did you aply EAD ater 1 year? I am missing something :)

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello Folks, I'm 2018 filer but no approval yet. My attorney sent EAD renewal with category C09 but USCIS sent back the application because of filling fee ($410) . He want to send it back with the money order but my question is Do I need to send it to Chicago or Vermont  ?  Thanks 

Filed: Other Timeline
14 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello Folks, I'm 2018 filer but no approval yet. My attorney sent EAD renewal with category C09 but USCIS sent back the application because of filling fee ($410) . He want to send it back with the money order but my question is Do I need to send it to Chicago or Vermont  ?  Thanks 

Please send it Vermont

1 hour ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Have you paid for your i-485?

you are sending it to Vermont.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.