2,964 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Jacob lodia said:

My ead expired this last march 2020 but i didn't renew it after that . They closed since the last december 2020 after i notified them that my wife will come and im filing vawa. 

Your wife will come where?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Jacob lodia said:

They just said : uscis will not take further action on this form I 485 and it is administratively closed, and i can request to reopen it when my vawa is approved.

So i dont know if im still pending or not ?

I renewed my ead 2 times . I already sent the i765 and i131 form . They received then and sent me recepts . Any advice will be welcomed because I dont have enough money  to take lawyer .thank you

If your case is administrately closed,  you do not need to file another one.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jacob lodia said:

i notified them that my wife will come and im filing vawa. 

Where is she coming?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Happy new year everyone. I am currently in the process of putting together my VAWA case. My husband and I separated in October and over the holidays I found out that I am pregnant. I also have an order of protection against him where we are not allowed to contact each other for a year. My question is does anyone know of any health plan I can apply for as an immigrant without status that could help with my prenatal expenses? I am not sure how to move forward.  

9 minutes ago, Deb22 said:

Happy new year everyone. I am currently in the process of putting together my VAWA case. My husband and I separated in October and over the holidays I found out that I am pregnant. I also have an order of protection against him where we are not allowed to contact each other for a year. My question is does anyone know of any health plan I can apply for as an immigrant without status that could help with my prenatal expenses? I am not sure how to move forward.  

Do you happen to live in California?  I believe you should be eligible for medicaid.  Some states, like California and Washington, have excellent medicaid for immigrants.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Senegal
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rocio0010 said:

Where is she coming?

Oh sorry i wanted to write "i tell them that my wife will not come for the interview because im converting my case to vawa"

9 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

Medicaid for Pregnant women is a program in every state.  

Guys unless im missing something but it said undocumented persons cannot enrolled in Medicaid. Unless it’s ‘Emergency Medicaid’ that is only accessible to me at the time of me giving  birth. I am currently out of status. 

767CD448-B692-4E33-91E1-11858DBF5F9B.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Senegal
Timeline
5 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

If your case is administrately closed,  you do not need to file another one.

What do i have to do now . I already filed the i765 form and i131 form . Do i have have to send them letter or whatever ?

13 hours ago, Hope21 said:

I got 4th  1 month ago and I’m sep 2019 filler . My RFE 170 ago received but no decision and my inquiry was via the congressman and they said security check ! 

how are you receiving Prima Facie I received only one. do we have to keep renewing. if yes how do we do that

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Deb22 said:

You can contact your state Medicaid, you will need to send proof of pregnancy, income, ID. I think that’s all I sent and I was approved

I received advance parole with my EAD which is expiring this MAY 2022. I want to extend/enew my i-131. Please let me know how do I do that. and what all docs i need to file along with it

do I need to file another Biometric fee as well?

4 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

Medicaid for Pregnant women is a program in every state.  

Right.  The extent of it is what differs by state.  Some are much better than others.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.