Dashinka

Biden says troops should be dishonorably discharged if they disobey order to get Covid vaccine

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Do you think they really believe all this nonsense or do you think they just can't admit they are wrong.

To be clear, I am not among the group that insists everyone get vaccinated or else (we make your life miserable).   A dishonorable discharge for not taking the vaccine seems terrible to me.  Firing healthcare workers that risked their lives during the pandemic prior to the availability of a vaccine if they don't get vaccinated, when many of them did get COVID and have antibodies is WRONG.  

I do think many people are, however, making poor choices due to fear and confusion from the media, the government conflicting statements, and the hysteria put out there by a small radical group.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Timeline
22 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Thanks for making me feal like the wurst spaeler in the fourum.  Speeling korekted by NB... IS there a worse shame in the world?

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Now use it in a sentence - 

"I will not allow Comirnaty to enter my body. until I actually believe in its efficacy and safety."

Again - 

"Cominarty is a more better word than Comirnaty."

Thanks.  I was somehow thinking it was Commievaxy, but perhaps I'm thinking of the one that is made in China.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

3 minutes ago, Neonred said:

To be clear, I am not among the group that insists everyone get vaccinated or else (we make your life miserable).   A dishonorable discharge for not taking the vaccine seems terrible to me.  Firing healthcare workers that risked their lives during the pandemic prior to the availability of a vaccine if they don't get vaccinated, when many of them did get COVID and have antibodies is WRONG.  

I do think many people are, however, making poor choices due to fear and confusion from the media, the government conflicting statements, and the hysteria put out there by a small radical group.

Can an officer be discharged for refusing ANY of the multiple vaccines they are ordered to receive? I think the article here makes it clear there are consequences for saying you'll do anything for your country but you won't do that. https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/military-service-members-refuse-covid-vaccine-dishonorably-discharged-pentagon-army-navy-marines-air-force/65-49376a02-e341-4d79-9f26-7873980657ec

As for firing healthcare workers, I'd ask exactly what are you in healthcare for to begin with? That may seem like a very harsh attitude from me, but my patience meter has run out about the subject. All of the healthcare workers I know take it very seriously, and they are serious about protecting themselves and the critical patients they care for every day. What if you decided that you didn't feel like disinfecting instruments, that it was perfectly healthy to share needles, and basic sanitary measures for your profession was completely overblown? Maybe you were convinced that numbing agents and accepted treatments were poisonous? Should you still be allowed to continue practicing? Should patients have to suffer the consequences of your poor choices. It is not a shame to me that individuals may lose their jobs because of the consequences of their actions, it is only a shame to me that they have chosen to rely on fear and ignorance to guide them.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

14 minutes ago, Neonred said:

Thanks.  I was somehow thinking it was Commievaxy, but perhaps I'm thinking of the one that is made in China.

10+ funny

Timeline
18 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Can an officer be discharged for refusing ANY of the multiple vaccines they are ordered to receive? I think the article here makes it clear there are consequences for saying you'll do anything for your country but you won't do that. https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/military-service-members-refuse-covid-vaccine-dishonorably-discharged-pentagon-army-navy-marines-air-force/65-49376a02-e341-4d79-9f26-7873980657ec

As for firing healthcare workers, I'd ask exactly what are you in healthcare for to begin with? That may seem like a very harsh attitude from me, but my patience meter has run out about the subject. All of the healthcare workers I know take it very seriously, and they are serious about protecting themselves and the critical patients they care for every day. What if you decided that you didn't feel like disinfecting instruments, that it was perfectly healthy to share needles, and basic sanitary measures for your profession was completely overblown? Maybe you were convinced that numbing agents and accepted treatments were poisonous? Should you still be allowed to continue practicing? Should patients have to suffer the consequences of your poor choices. It is not a shame to me that individuals may lose their jobs because of the consequences of their actions, it is only a shame to me that they have chosen to rely on fear and ignorance to guide them.

As I said, I am for vaccinations, but "get vaccinated or we will ruin your life" seems to be the wrong approach.

1 hour ago, Neonred said:

As I said, I am for vaccinations, but "get vaccinated or we will ruin your life" seems to be the wrong approach.

Not for the military.  There are plenty of other vaccines you have to take to be deployable asset.  If you are not mission capable,  you are no good to the military. 

As a company commander during Desert Storm.I had this same issue.  Don't take your shots goodbye.  Zero sympathy for those that flush their career down the drain over this.

I had a soldier refuse his shots. He stayed back at post while we deployed.  Coward poc went and took his shots when we returned. To try to save his job. I hand walked his separation papers to the general.  Almost got aroused kicking his yellow butt out

Timeline
14 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You are wrong so much and so often we should just assume anything you post is wrong and save our self they trouble of pointing out your tin foilindess passion 

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Fact check: FDA has fully approved Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/26/fact-check-fda-fully-approved-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine/5594543001/

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am NOT wrong.  As usual, you missed a couple of KEY WORDS in my post.  Reading comprehension is tough, sideways up in the MDL, eh?

Show me where & when the first does of Comirnaty was administered.  I'll wait patiently for your answer.

Edited by LIBrty4all

11 hours ago, Neonred said:

I am sorta with you, except the military part. Not gonna keep repeating but it's about military readiness.  They don't get to pick and choose what vaccines they get. A DD is a bit extreme.  

35 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am NOT wrong.  As usual, you missed a couple of KEY WORDS in my post.  Reading comprehension is tough, sideways up in the MDL, eh?

Show me where & when the first does of Comirnaty was administered.  I'll wait patiently for your answer.

I think back around the first of the year. Same exact drug, just like must drugs it got its marketing name after full fda approval. 

Are Pfizer and Comirnaty the same? What to know about COVID vaccine name change

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article253765538.html

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I think back around the first of the year. Same exact drug, just like must drugs it got its marketing name after full fda approval. 

Again, you are incorrect.  Not one single does of Comirnaty has been administered, and it's doubtful there will be one this year.  Maybe next, but we will have to wait and see.

The only drugs that have been administered are EUA drugs that carry zero liability for the manufacturers, regardless of what you claimed above.  It's called the PREP act.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html 

Edited by LIBrty4all

It should be General-Under Honorable Conditions at the worst. I am pro vaccine but I understand some people have reservations. As a veteran this kind of POs me a little.

Finally done...

21 hours ago, Neonred said:

Bingo.

Finally done...

20 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Not for the military.  There are plenty of other vaccines you have to take to be deployable asset.  If you are not mission capable,  you are no good to the military. 

As a company commander during Desert Storm.I had this same issue.  Don't take your shots goodbye.  Zero sympathy for those that flush their career down the drain over this.

I had a soldier refuse his shots. He stayed back at post while we deployed.  Coward poc went and took his shots when we returned. To try to save his job. I hand walked his separation papers to the general.  Almost got aroused kicking his yellow butt out

I agree with your sentiments. If someone refuses to take the vaccine and it makes them "not mission capable" they should be processed for discharge. The DD is just a step too far in this situation. I do know some first Gulf War serviceman who were vaccinated with some dicey anthrax vaccines. I have seen some dirtbags weasel out with a General Discharge and hold on to their VA benefits. At times it turned my stomach.

Edited by Carpe Vinum

Finally done...

Timeline
On 9/26/2021 at 1:25 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Thanks for your insight.  I don't have great knowledge about the military.  I never served.  I was young enough to avoid Vietnam, and at that special age so that when I went to register for selective service I was told they weren't doing that any more.  It sounds like they reinstated the registration some years ago.

Edited by Neonred