Dashinka

Biden says troops should be dishonorably discharged if they disobey order to get Covid vaccine

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Are you saying it is like the anthrax shot?

given that you said

How is this vaccine different from the 15 plus other vaccine members are required to have?

as the military has, in the past, mandated questionable vaccines, some of us who were lab rats in the past don't want to be lab rats again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where are you getting your information?

1. Emergency approval is approval

2. Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval. august 22.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

good luck getting a shot of that mentioned in #2.  they will use existing stocks of the emergency approval one first.
the difference between the two is the complete lack of recourse for the one receiving the vaccine should there be side effects.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Apparently you did not read either link I posted.  The original post showed 800,000 out of 1.4 million troops have yet to get the Covid19 vaccine.  Last time I checked, 800,000/1.4 million is greater than 50%, and if Biden follows through with dishonorably discharging those that decide not to get it, what are we left with.  As to the other link, not all vaccines are required for all service members.  Even the fine print on the link you posted says that, so not all service members get all 17 vaccines.

More facts on covid in the military.  20 is the key number to focus on.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Where are you getting your information?

1. Emergency approval is approval

2. Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval. august 22.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

Might want to fact check yourself.  There is NO FDA approved covid vaccine available today.  The BioNTech vaccine that was granted EUA status still has to go thru about 2 years of trials before being granted approval.  In the meantime, we are stuck with the EUA experimental drug.

Timeline
5 hours ago, laylalex said:

Cominarty (FDA approved vaccine) and the Pfizer vaccine are the same thing. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-are-pfizers-comirnaty-and-biontech-covid-19-vaccines-the-same-or-different

It is incorrect to say that the Pfizer vaccine that was used prior to full FDA approval is a different formulation. It is exactly the same vaccine. Please read the article which explains why there is some confusion. 

Different name for the same formulation, yes.  Yet the ONLY drug available today is the EUA drug.  Sadly, far too many people do not understand that and think they are taking a FDA approved drug.  They are not.

Pfizer claims their drug is safe because they had 967 people who had "less severe covid".
But why aren't they talking about all the people with serious side effects, such as myocarditis, and deaths, in recipients?  Why isn't that important?

Timeline

The bait n’ switch is on with the so-called Pfizer “vaccines.” The ones that are currently being offered are NOT the ones that the FDA approved last week. Eventually the approved shots will go into production and be available, but many governments and businesses are not waiting around before mandating their employees and customers get vaxxed.

The FDA differentiates between the EUA vaccine, which shields Pfizer from liability, and the approved vaccine, given the name Comirnaty. The vaccines are the same, but the approved one has not been given immunity from liability, so there is a legal difference. Pfizer is unlikely to market Comirnaty until it can obtain immunity from liability for the approved Comirnaty. In the meantime, there is a supply of the EUA authorized vaccine to be used.

https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/08/29/with-approved-pfizer-vaccine-not-yet-available-mandates-are-preying-on-peoples-ignorance/

10 hours ago, jg121783 said:

There has yet to be a covid outbreak in the military that has even come close to affecting mission readiness. Were almost 2 years into this and we are supposed to worry about an outbreak in the military all of a sudden? I think our commander in chief is by far the biggest impediment on mission readiness but that is a subject for another time.

Not true at all.  

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2020-04-24/covid-19-outbreak-sidelines-another-deployed-navy-warship

COVID-19 outbreak sidelines another deployed Navy warship

The guided-missile destroyer Kidd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Not true at all.  

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2020-04-24/covid-19-outbreak-sidelines-another-deployed-navy-warship

COVID-19 outbreak sidelines another deployed Navy warship

The guided-missile destroyer Kidd

So an outbreak almost a year and a half ago along with another a month or two earlier on the Theodore Roosevelt.  What since as compared to when the vaccines became available?

https://news.usni.org/2021/02/09/defense-department-investigation-into-navy-covid-19-response

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, laylalex said:

Cominarty (FDA approved vaccine) and the Pfizer vaccine are the same thing. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-are-pfizers-comirnaty-and-biontech-covid-19-vaccines-the-same-or-different

It is incorrect to say that the Pfizer vaccine that was used prior to full FDA approval is a different formulation. It is exactly the same vaccine. Please read the article which explains why there is some confusion. 

Legally speaking they are two very different vaccines. Under emergency use Pfizer has no liability. Under FDA approval they have some liability. If they simply continue to put out the emergency use version they can claim they have FDA approval while still having no liability. I would expect we wont see the FDA approved version available to the public any time soon if at all. Not to mention once a treatment is FDA approved all emergency use treatments must be discontinued. That all ignores the fact that the approval process happened in secrecy so we don't know if the proper process was followed and the public will not be allowed to see any documentation related to the approval for a few years.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

9 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

good luck getting a shot of that mentioned in #2.  they will use existing stocks of the emergency approval one first.
the difference between the two is the complete lack of recourse for the one receiving the vaccine should there be side effects.....

Someone gets it. Pfizer gets to claim FDA approval without the liability that goes along with it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Someone gets it. Pfizer gets to claim FDA approval without the liability that goes along with it.

Pfizer & BioNTech are also trying to get approval for zero liability with Cominarty, hence it's lack of availability today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Legally speaking they are two very different vaccines. Under emergency use Pfizer has no liability. Under FDA approval they have some liability. If they simply continue to put out the emergency use version they can claim they have FDA approval while still having no liability. I would expect we wont see the FDA approved version available to the public any time soon if at all. Not to mention once a treatment is FDA approved all emergency use treatments must be discontinued. That all ignores the fact that the approval process happened in secrecy so we don't know if the proper process was followed and the public will not be allowed to see any documentation related to the approval for a few years.

Who cares about "legally speaking"? The vaccine is the same substance. 

Do you have evidence that the substance that is marketed as Comarnity by Pfizer and approved by the FDA is different from the emergency use Pfizer vaccine?

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Timeline
Just now, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Who cares about "legally speaking", the vaccine is the same substance. 

Do you have evidence that the substance that is marketed as Comarity by Pfizer and approved by the FDA is different from the emergency use Pfizer vaccine?

The people who have family members die after using it care, because they have no legal recourse for reparations when the drug kills their loved one.  No one has said that the formula for Cominarty is any different today.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Do you have evidence that the substance that is marketed as Comarnity by Pfizer and approved by the FDA is different from the emergency use Pfizer vaccine?

I expect if one has a severe reaction, and those do happen, they, or their family (if the reaction is the ultimate) will care.  And if Pfizer is so confident that those will not happen, why are they not shipping the vaccine under the approved tradename and fighting to limit their potential liability?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Who cares what the law says. The ends justify the means right. Who cares that people wont have any legal recourse if the shot harms them because of the shell game the FDA and Pfizer are playing.

Do you have evidence that the substance that is marketed as Comarnity by Pfizer and approved by the FDA is different from the emergency use Pfizer vaccine

Do you have evidence to prove they are the same? I have no reason to believe they aren't and have never claimed they aren't but how do we know for sure if the FDA wont make the documentation public?