Dashinka

Biden says troops should be dishonorably discharged if they disobey order to get Covid vaccine

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
16 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Cominarty

Could they have picked a stoopider or more difficult name?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

51 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Could they have picked a stoopider or more difficult name?

That isennt how u speel that werd 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

That isennt how u speel that werd 

Thanks for making me feal like the wurst spaeler in the fourum.  Speeling korekted by NB... IS there a worse shame in the world?

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Comirnaty

Now use it in a sentence - 

"I will not allow Comirnaty to enter my body. until I actually believe in its efficacy and safety."

Again - 

"Cominarty is a more better word than Comirnaty."

Anyone seen this?  Apparently two more SAE in pilots who received shots less than 48 hrs earlier. 

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Ooh look, a declaration from an expert! It must be true!!! Yikes, I went through it briefly and starting stacking up evidentiary objections so quickly I felt sorry for the poor junior schlub attorney on the other side who's going to have to actually draft them. (Will no one think of the lawyers?) 

I checked out the docket for this case and man, I think the plaintiffs' attorneys have zero clue what they're doing procedurally in terms of filing documents. Sounds like a minor quibble, but it does give one pause about the quality of legal counsel here. 

More importantly, the application for a preliminary injunction is predicated on an incorrect foundation, one I have seen mentioned here, that the approved vaccine Cominarty is somehow "unlicensed" or "legally distinct" from the EUA Pfizer vaccine. This is utter hogwash. Putting aside Occam's razor which is sadly underutilized at the moment (seriously, it's probably rusted over by now from lack of use in the time of COVID), I would prevail upon those who cling to this rotting life raft to consider this article, which explains it far better than I can given that I am tired and old. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/30/false-claim-that-fully-approved-pfizer-vaccine-lacks-liability-protection/

The letters issued by the FDA are obtuse and written in legalese, which make it easy for people to misunderstand them. Skeptics have focused on a footnote on page 2 of the letter to Pfizer: “The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.”

But this footnote has nothing to do with liability protection, according to Pfizer and government officials.

“The statement that the products are ‘legally distinct with certain differences’ refers to the differences in manufacturing information included in the respective regulatory submissions,” said Pfizer spokesperson Sharon J. Castillo in an email. “Specifically, while the products are manufactured using the same processes, they may have been manufactured at different sites or using raw materials from different approved suppliers. FDA closely reviews all manufacturing steps, and has found explicitly that the EUA and BLA [biologics license application] products are equivalent.”

Indeed, contrary to the claims of Malone and others, the Comirnaty vaccine has the same liability protection as the vaccine approved under the EUA. That’s because of a law known as the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act).

In early 2020, after the coronavirus emerged, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the PREP Act to “provide liability immunity for activities related to medical countermeasures against covid-19.” So that covers all vaccines that might be produced to combat the coronavirus, whether fully authorized or not.

The PREP Act designation means that claims related to coronavirus vaccines are covered by the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), not the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which was set up to handle vaccine lawsuits.

In other words, a person cannot sue a manufacturer for an injury caused by a vaccine or other product listed as a countermeasure, but they can seek compensation from CICP filing a claim. The intent of the law is to urge manufacturers to quickly gear up to combat a possible pandemic without fear of lawsuits. (There is an exception in the law if a person can prove “willful misconduct” by a manufacturer.)

Of note is that fact that Malone CORRECTED himself after making his incorrect statement.

maven out, be good to yourselves and one another. And seriously, y'all should think about Occam's Razor a bit more.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/24/2021 at 9:39 AM, jg121783 said:

Who cares what the law says. The ends justify the means right. Who cares that people wont have any legal recourse if the shot harms them because of the shell game the FDA and Pfizer are playing.

Do you have evidence to prove they are the same? I have no reason to believe they aren't

Good,   we agree if you take a Pfizer vaccine for Covid pre or post approval it is the same vaccine.

and have never claimed they aren't

Really? Then take the approved vaccine. 

but how do we know for sure if the FDA wont make the documentation public?

If the doubt about the FDA is that high in your mind, don't take aspirin, don't take any vaccine, don't eat fish (supervised by the FDA) or ingest almost anything at the grocery store. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Impossible, since it does not yet exist.

5 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

If the doubt about the FDA is that high in your mind, don't take aspirin, don't take any vaccine, don't eat fish (supervised by the FDA) or ingest almost anything at the grocery store. 

Well, if you want to "follow the science", it is recommended that we eat 5-8 slices of bread daily.  It's no wonder the US has SO MANY obese people.  And they believe they are healthy because the follow their government's guidance.  SMH

As per the CDC:

Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. These are among the leading causes of preventable, premature death.

As in... WAY more than covid.  Which, as we have seen, kills those with the most pre-existing health issues quickest.  No need to push for a healthy population though, we can just insist they inject more drugs into their bodies.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

You seem to be pretty adamant that the vaccine is a good thing, so forgive me for a moment if I go out on a limb and assume that you are vaccinated already.

If so, why do you care if someone else is not?  You're protected, right?  And if that someone else isn't vaccinated, then they are at greater risk of dying than you, right?

So why the push to make everyone do what you did?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

just looking over there, there are glaring differences between CICP and VICP that do not make one equal or near peer to the other.

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/cicp-vicp

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

On 9/24/2021 at 2:46 AM, LIBrty4all said:

Might want to fact check yourself.  There is NO FDA approved covid vaccine available today.  The BioNTech vaccine that was granted EUA status still has to go thru about 2 years of trials before being granted approval.  In the meantime, we are stuck with the EUA experimental drug.

You are wrong so much and so often we should just assume anything you post is wrong and save our self they trouble of pointing out your tin foilindess passion 

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Fact check: FDA has fully approved Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/26/fact-check-fda-fully-approved-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine/5594543001/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You are wrong so much and so often we should just assume anything you post is wrong and save our self they trouble of pointing out your tin foilindess passion 

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Fact check: FDA has fully approved Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/26/fact-check-fda-fully-approved-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine/5594543001/

So if someone gets the vaccine made by Pfizer, and has a serious adverse reaction, can they sue Pfizer?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

So if someone gets the vaccine made by Pfizer, and has a serious adverse reaction, can they sue Pfizer?

You can file a claim with CICP

It's really pointless to keep debunking all the false information here. The claim was the vaccine was not FDA approved.  That is 100% false.

As soon as we debunk one blantaly peice of fake news,  deflect to a diffrent subject. 

Is the Pfizer vaccine not fully FDA approved as yall claim or isn't it. Simple yes we were wrong or no we were not will do.

58 minutes ago, Neonred said:

And if you get sick with COVID and die who do you sue?

Do you think they really believe all this nonsense or do you think they just can't admit they are wrong.

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Protecting Vaccine Makers from State Lawsuits

https://www.policymed.com/2011/03/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-protecting-vaccine-makers-from-state-lawsuits.html