Dashinka

Biden says troops should be dishonorably discharged if they disobey order to get Covid vaccine

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Biden really cares about those that volunteered to serve.

Biden says troops should be dishonorably discharged if they disobey order to get Covid vaccine

The White House said Tuesday it 'strongly opposes' a provision of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that prohibits the Pentagon from punishing or dishonorably discharging any service member who refuses a vaccine. 

'The Administration strongly opposes section 716, which would detract from readiness and limit a commander's options for enforcing good order and discipline when a Service member fails to obey a lawful order to receive a vaccination,' the White House Office of Management and Budget said in a statement on the yearly bill that funds the Pentagon. 

'To enable a uniformed force to fight with discipline, commanders must have the ability to give orders and take appropriate disciplinary measures.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10018635/Biden-says-troops-dishonorably-discharged-fail-Covid-vaccine.html

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

How is this vaccine different from the 15 plus other vaccine members are required to have?  If they didn't object to the others, they have no standing to object to Covid vaccine. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It's experimental, untested in the typical ways (animal trials, et al.), with unknown long-term side effects, and arguably more current and serious side effects than any other vaccine.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

How is this vaccine different from the 15 plus other vaccine members are required to have?  If they didn't object to the others, they have no standing to object to Covid vaccine. 

like the anthrax shot i had to take prior to desert storm?

During Operation Desert Storm, 41% of U.S. combat soldiers and 75% of UK combat soldiers were vaccinated against anthrax. Reactions included local skin irritation, some lasting for weeks or months. While the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the vaccine, it never went through large-scale clinical trials.
(the above from wikipedia)

-----------------------------------------------------

Some Gulf War veterans are suffering lingering consequences of the anthrax vaccine they received 30 years ago because they lack the genetic tools to deal with toxins in the inoculation, a University of Minnesota (UM) neuroscience research team says. These former servicemembers face increasingly serious health problems similar to those suffered by other veterans who have been diagnosed with Gulf War Illness (GWI).

“They lack very specific genes that would enable them to manufacture antibodies against the anthrax antigens,” says Apostolos Georgopoulos, American Legion Chair of Brain Sciences at UM, research team leader and recipient of the Legion’s 2017 Distinguished Service Medal. “These antigens (toxins) stay in the lymph nodes for decades” and continue to make veterans sick. 

https://www.legion.org/magazine/250025/toxic-effects

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

15 plus?  Where is your reference?  Btw, why do they not acknowledge the members of the military that have recovered from Covid?  The entire point is there are very few vaccines required for all military members (not including childhood vaccines), and most of those are well studied (I.e. more than a year), and currently we only have one FDA approved vaccine.  Anyway, if you are fine with potentially losing 40-60% of the military, then I guess you agree with the stick method.

https://vaxopedia.org/2018/06/24/which-vaccines-do-you-get-when-you-join-the-military/

8 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

The difference is the other vaccines are FDA approved. There is currently no FDA approved version of the covid vaccine available to the public. So they are being forced to take an experimental vaccine while being told its FDA approved.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
17 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

like the anthrax shot i had to take prior to desert storm?

During Operation Desert Storm, 41% of U.S. combat soldiers and 75% of UK combat soldiers were vaccinated against anthrax. Reactions included local skin irritation, some lasting for weeks or months. While the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the vaccine, it never went through large-scale clinical trials.
(the above from wikipedia)

-----------------------------------------------------

Some Gulf War veterans are suffering lingering consequences of the anthrax vaccine they received 30 years ago because they lack the genetic tools to deal with toxins in the inoculation, a University of Minnesota (UM) neuroscience research team says. These former servicemembers face increasingly serious health problems similar to those suffered by other veterans who have been diagnosed with Gulf War Illness (GWI).

“They lack very specific genes that would enable them to manufacture antibodies against the anthrax antigens,” says Apostolos Georgopoulos, American Legion Chair of Brain Sciences at UM, research team leader and recipient of the Legion’s 2017 Distinguished Service Medal. “These antigens (toxins) stay in the lymph nodes for decades” and continue to make veterans sick. 

https://www.legion.org/magazine/250025/toxic-effects

Are you saying it is like the anthrax shot?

Timeline
11 hours ago, jg121783 said:

The difference is the other vaccines are FDA approved. There is currently no FDA approved version of the covid vaccine available to the public. So they are being forced to take an experimental vaccine while being told its FDA approved.

Where are you getting your information?

1. Emergency approval is approval

2. Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval. august 22.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Timeline
13 hours ago, Dashinka said:

15 plus?  Where is your reference?  Btw, why do they not acknowledge the members of the military that have recovered from Covid?  The entire point is there are very few vaccines required for all military members (not including childhood vaccines), and most of those are well studied (I.e. more than a year), and currently we only have one FDA approved vaccine.  Anyway, if you are fine with potentially losing 40-60% of the military, then I guess you agree with the stick method.

https://vaxopedia.org/2018/06/24/which-vaccines-do-you-get-when-you-join-the-military/

Losing half of our military because they need to be vaccinated? What is the source of your information?

This is old but the NIH calls out 17 vaccines mandated

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK220954/

Timeline
Just now, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Losing half of our military because they need to be vaccinated? What is the source of your information?

This is old but the NIH calls out 17 vaccines mandated

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK220954/

Apparently you did not read either link I posted.  The original post showed 800,000 out of 1.4 million troops have yet to get the Covid19 vaccine.  Last time I checked, 800,000/1.4 million is greater than 50%, and if Biden follows through with dishonorably discharging those that decide not to get it, what are we left with.  As to the other link, not all vaccines are required for all service members.  Even the fine print on the link you posted says that, so not all service members get all 17 vaccines.

6 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

1. Emergency approval is approval

Emergency use authorization and full FDA approval are two very different things.

7 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

2. Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval. august

Pfizer has vaccine that we are told is now FDA approved (though we have to wait a couple years for the documentation to be made public for some odd reason and when a treatment for a given illness gains FDA approval all emergency use treatments for that illness are supposed to be discontinued). However the vaccine we are being told is FDA approved as I stated in my previous post is not available to the public. There is literally no FDA approved covid vaccine available to the public right now.

The real issue is Mission Readiness. 20 deaths a year, although tragic, is not the driving factor.

The way the military operates it would be  inevitable, that when a outbreak occurs it would spread rapidly.  Close living quarters, life on a ship, Transport planes loaded with Troops, and of course the never ending meetings. 

You get the picture.  So all of a sudden you got COVID spreading rapidly through a Division. That Military unit would very possibly become  non- combat ready very quickly. This could have tragic consequences, especially for a deployed unit.

As for health dangers to the military members.  Remember they are generally a young and healthy population sample, so of course they would have lower hospitalization rates and drastically lower death rates. Stil doesn't mean even mild cases of Covid, could not sideline large military units.

Think! The military also requires vaccines for several other generally non fatal diseases. 

It's all about mission Readiness 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The real issue is Mission Readiness. 20 deaths a year, although tragic, is not the driving factor.

The way the military operates it would be  inevitable, that when a outbreak occurs it would spread rapidly.  Close living quarters, life on a ship, Transport planes loaded with Troops, and of course the never ending meetings. 

You get the picture.  So all of a sudden you got COVID spreading rapidly through a Division. That Military unit would very possibly become  non- combat ready very quickly. This could have tragic consequences, especially for a deployed unit.

As for health dangers to the military members.  Remember they are generally a young and healthy population sample, so of course they would have lower hospitalization rates and drastically lower death rates. Stil doesn't mean even mild cases of Covid, could not sideline large military units.

Think! The military also requires vaccines for several other generally non fatal diseases. 

It's all about mission Readiness 

There has yet to be a covid outbreak in the military that has even come close to affecting mission readiness. Were almost 2 years into this and we are supposed to worry about an outbreak in the military all of a sudden? I think our commander in chief is by far the biggest impediment on mission readiness but that is a subject for another time.

Cominarty (FDA approved vaccine) and the Pfizer vaccine are the same thing. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-are-pfizers-comirnaty-and-biontech-covid-19-vaccines-the-same-or-different

It is incorrect to say that the Pfizer vaccine that was used prior to full FDA approval is a different formulation. It is exactly the same vaccine. Please read the article which explains why there is some confusion.