aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

We got a RFE today, but we don’t see the document uploaded on the site, even though we’ve done all our filing online, does anybody know if this is something we should expect by mail instead of online? Is there another way to get to that document and see what they’re asking for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Marcelo & Ciara said:

We got a RFE today, but we don’t see the document uploaded on the site, even though we’ve done all our filing online, does anybody know if this is something we should expect by mail instead of online? Is there another way to get to that document and see what they’re asking for?

Have you submitted all requested documents? How long ago today did you get the notification? Have you also been on Ar as of 02/20/2022?

Timeline
Just now, DanielEya said:

Have you submitted all requested documents? How long ago today did you get the notification? Have you also been on Ar as of 02/20/2022?

We have submitted all requested documents and we just got the RFE today, and we’ve been on AR as of 02/20/2022, yes.

Timeline

We have submitted all requested documents and we just got the RFE today, and we’ve been on AR as of 02/20/2022, yes.

I have also been on AR as of 02/20/2022, no RFE yet. If you did submit everything, then the RFE must not be a big deal. You should check your account tomorrow morning, usually it takes hours for them to upload.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Marcelo & Ciara said:

I see your application is at Texas Service Center, mine too. PD 10/14/2021, K-3 11/01/2021, AR 02/20/2022.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, DanielEya said:

I have also been on AR as of 02/20/2022, no RFE yet. If you did submit everything, then the RFE must not be a big deal. You should check your account tomorrow morning, usually it takes hours for them to upload.

Ok, I will be checking it up actively, thank you 😊 

Yes, our SC is Texas as well, I hope everything goes smoothly with you guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

For those of you that filed an application for K3, can you please provide more details on your experience so far? I am considering it, now that we're going on 6 months waiting, but I did some research and it is generally advised not to apply for it since the approval on K3 might take 6+ months on its own. What do you guys think?

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline
4 minutes ago, shytown said:

For those of you that filed an application for K3, can you please provide more details on your experience so far? I am considering it, now that we're going on 6 months waiting, but I did some research and it is generally advised not to apply for it since the approval on K3 might take 6+ months on its own. What do you guys think?

PD I-130 10/14/2021, K-3 11/01/2021, as of 02/20/2022 we are on actively being reviewed.

9 minutes ago, shytown said:

We filled k3 around your waiting time , within few days we are being actively reviewed.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 hour ago, DanielEya said:

PD I-130 10/14/2021, K-3 11/01/2021, as of 02/20/2022 we are on actively being reviewed.

1 hour ago, shytown said:

My Pd: 09/24/2021

I file K3 and they received on 02/10 but sent it back to me on 02/15 because I forgot to sign it with pen on my own since I file on pdfFiller I sign with it thinking that they will accept it. I sent it back on February 18. But my status changed on active review February 19 then another active review on February 25 then I login to my USCIS account then found my approval letter on the document tab. 
so all of this to say that you can file k3 if you want too. It took me a lot of time to file for it just because I have been listen to what everyone kept saying about it. 
It doesn’t hurt to apply it my help on your case cause when they will receive your application something may change on the I-130. 

4 hours ago, Adjass said:

My Pd: 09/24/2021

I file K3 and they received on 02/10 but sent it back to me on 02/15 because I forgot to sign it with pen on my own since I file on pdfFiller I sign with it thinking that they will accept it. I sent it back on February 18. But my status changed on active review February 19 then another active review on February 25 then I login to my USCIS account then found my approval letter on the document tab. 
so all of this to say that you can file k3 if you want too. It took me a lot of time to file for it just because I have been listen to what everyone kept saying about it. 
It doesn’t hurt to apply it my help on your case cause when they will receive your application something may change on the I-130. 

What service center are you at? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.