micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Did you guys fill I130 online before mailing the other forms? Just trying to figure out if that is the reason some received the notification already.

10 minutes ago, Gabe89 said:

Hi everyone!

Filed AoS: 9/15

Delivered: 9/20

Credit Card charged: 9/21

SMS received: 9/22

waiting for I-797 in the mail

good luck to everyone! 

Hi did you file I-130 online?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, AndrAlb said:

Hello, this isn’t regarding AOS progress but if anyone is in state of Utah adjusting status you can successfully obtain a driver license :) just thought I’ll let you guys know! It’ll be limited until green card/combo card is obtained and good for one year! 

Did you have to take both a written test and driving test? Or just one? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Stephanie2996 said:

Did you have to take both a written test and driving test? Or just one? Thanks! 

If you previously had a driver license from your country, you need to take both a written and skills test. (Written test- 25 questions and the skills test can be found on YouTube). For a learner’s permit initially just a 50 question written test and then after 3 months you need to make the driving test to be full licensed! :) 

Hi all,

I filed for AOS from K-1 Visa this month - happy to be part of this group!

My package included I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), and I-131 (AP)

My status so far:

AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox via USPS: 13-Sep-21
USPS delivered package: 15-Sep-21
SMS receipt confirmation of I-485 / I-765 / I-131: 17-Sep-21
USCIS took payment ($1,225.00): 20-Sep-21
Received I-797Cs in mail for I-485 / I-765 / I-131: 23-Sep-21

Edited by Alchanphel

I am sending my pack tomorrow!

Those who did cuncorrent filing as spouse of USC

Is I-693 suppose to go as well?

According to this thread it is not?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone!

The sms notification took over 3 weeks 😵.. anyway, we finally got it  

Filed I-130 online: 8/31

I-130 online email notification: 8/31

Filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 via Fedex: 8/31

Delivered: 9/03

Credit Card charged: 9/22

SMS notification for I-485, I-765 and I-131: 9/22

Waiting for email and mail notification now

Good luck to all! 

Edited by Bee Haitch

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Onelife786 said:

You can send the I-693 now or bring it to the interview later. 

2 minutes ago, JandK24 said:

You can send the I-693 now or bring it to the interview later. 

Many thanks for kind reply.

1. Who fills this form, i mean myself or doctor?

2. Do I have to book some sort of appointment with doctor?

My wife did i-129f 5 years ago, I did acuire K1 fionce visa, but than we moved to UK, and never pursued green card before.

The point is, I did all the medical tests, vaccinations etc during my I-129f, do I have to do it again?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, Dark2013 said:

Did you guys fill I130 online before mailing the other forms? Just trying to figure out if that is the reason some received the notification already.

I'm adjusting from a K1 so no need to file form I-130.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Onelife786 said:

I am still in the process of completing my i-693. It says in uscis website you can send it after concurrent filing or bring during interview. I am sending mine in as soon as i complete it ahead of them asking me for it. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Dark2013 said:

Sent all forms together, got receipts last week and online auth code for me(beneficiary) and my husb got his auth code today via mail. Our forms were received 9/13.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Onelife786 said:

Many thanks for kind reply.

1. Who fills this form, i mean myself or doctor?

2. Do I have to book some sort of appointment with doctor?

My wife did i-129f 5 years ago, I did acuire K1 fionce visa, but than we moved to UK, and never pursued green card before.

The point is, I did all the medical tests, vaccinations etc during my I-129f, do I have to do it again?

Thanks

I was asked to fill first 4 pages and the rest will be the doctor to complete per my doctor. I saw a uscis bulletin about validity of i-693 being extended but think you may want to call in to ask just to be sure… for example, i got my biometric completed less than 2 yrs ago but i still sent in payment for it because i dont want to be stuck in rfe stage if it ends up me needing to redo it. 

20 minutes ago, ltlbnna said:

Sent all forms together, got receipts last week and online auth code for me(beneficiary) and my husb got his auth code today via mail. Our forms were received 9/13.

Thank you

23 minutes ago, Gabe89 said:

I'm adjusting from a K1 so no need to file form I-130.

Got it thanks

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, ltlbnna said:

Hi, I also received NOA in the mail today with online access code for my hubby (the petitioner, I-130). Do you and your spouse use the same or separate online USCIS account?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, JandK24 said:

Hi, I also received NOA in the mail today with online access code for my hubby (the petitioner, I-130). Do you and your spouse use the same or separate online USCIS account?

Yeah we have separate ones :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.