Crtcl Rice Theory

All of Those ‘Hysterical’ Women Were Right

41 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 minute ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Ahh, you are a man. 

That's pretty harsh, and an attack on women in general.  I find it hard to believe others will not find this as offensive as I do.  You are saying that all women are incapable of making good decisions.  Shame on you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

That's pretty harsh, and an attack on women in general.  I find it hard to believe others will not find this as offensive as I do.  You are saying that all women are incapable of making good decisions.  Shame on you.

So is that a yes or no?  By logic, someone who would not have ever found themselves in the tough position of deciding whether to terminate a pregnancy would not be a woman, unless you fall in the camp, as the Texas legislature does, of determining that decision does not belong with the woman affected. 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

So is that a yes or no?  By logic, someone who would not have ever found themselves in the tough position of deciding whether to terminate a pregnancy would not be a woman, unless you fall in the camp, as the Texas legislature does, of determining that decision does not belong with the woman affected. 

By logic, any woman who has never found themselves in a position to desire an abortion is able to make good choices and prevent the need for an abortion.  Not a single one of my friends have ever been in that position, so I know it's not just me.  Your premise that only a man can make a good decision could only come from the mind/mouth/keyboard of a misogynist.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Have you ever been in the position to decide on whether you need to choose or for a termination?

Yes.

As a young and fun loving guy I never thought of abortion as evil or even a difficult decision.  Just something to be done when necessary.

When my ex-wife and I were both in professional school and only married for 8 months, she became pregnant.  Timing was really terrible.  Dental school is difficult to get through anyway, but doing it while pregnant (she was a dental student) was going to be really bad.  Parents thought she would probably drop out of school.  Talked about the possibility of aborting.  Thankfully my ex said there was NO WAY she would consider an abortion.  To her credit, she stayed in school and never missed more than a week when she delivered.  Graduated on time.

Now I can't even believe I ever considered aborting.  I've got a great daughter that I have wonderful relationship with.  She has been very successful and I'm so proud of her.  What a shame it could have been...

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

By logic, any woman who has never found themselves in a position to desire an abortion is able to make good choices and prevent the need for an abortion.  Not a single one of my friends have ever been in that position, so I know it's not just me.  Your premise that only a man can make a good decision could only come from the mind/mouth/keyboard of a misogynist.  

I never suggested anything of the sort, only that your views are consistent with someone who has never faced the choice, or fear of facing that choice. Accusing me of misogyny is rich though.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Neonred said:

Yes.

As a young and fun loving guy I never thought of abortion as evil or even a difficult decision.  Just something to be done when necessary.

When my ex-wife and I were both in professional school and only married for 8 months, she became pregnant.  Timing was really terrible.  Dental school is difficult to get through anyway, but doing it while pregnant (she was a dental student) was going to be really bad.  Parents thought she would probably drop out of school.  Talked about the possibility of aborting.  Thankfully my ex said there was NO WAY she would consider an abortion.  To her credit, she stayed in school and never missed more than a week when she delivered.  Graduated on time.

Now I can't even believe I ever considered aborting.  I've got a great daughter that I have wonderful relationship with.  She has been very successful and I'm so proud of her.  What a shame it could have been...

I am glad your wife made that choice and it worked out so well. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Administrative action has been applied against an account because of belittling, baiting, and stereotyping.  This inflammatory topic warrants extra care to keep discussions civil.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 9/5/2021 at 1:25 PM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Is the law a complete ban on abortions?

The law bars abortions once cardiac activity can be detected in the embryo. This typically occurs around the sixth week of pregnancy.

That is very early in a pregnancy, and many women do not know they are pregnant at that point. By the time a pregnant woman misses her period, she is four weeks pregnant, as doctors usually define it.

Under the Texas law, then, a woman would have about two weeks to recognize her condition, confirm the pregnancy with a test, make a decision about how to manage the pregnancy and obtain an abortion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/health/texas-abortion-law-facts.html

So is there going to be a new debate as to when a baby is a baby?  Regardless, this topic has morphed into just another pro-abortion/anti-abortion discussion which was not what SCOTUS ruled on at all.  As many folks have opined, once an actual case gets to SCOTUS, the outcome will most likely be different.  Regardless, it is interesting how the Left wants the courts to be activists for their pet causes, and in the meantime, we have a President that could not care less for anyone other than himself, and his family.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Very good news for those of us concerned about access to a very safe procedure that American women have a constitutionally protected right to enforce.

The Justice Department is lodging a constitutional challenge to Texas’s 6-week abortion ban, which deputizes private citizens to sue anyone they suspect of performing an abortion and has halted nearly all abortions in the state.

DOJ filed the lawsuit in federal district court in Austin on Thursday afternoon, just over a week after the law, SB 8, took effect. Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the suit shortly after it was filed, saying that the federal government had the “authority and responsibility” to ensure states cannot deprive citizens of their constitutional rights, particularly through a “legislative scheme” designed to avoid any review by the courts.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/department-of-justice-texas-suing-abortion-ban

This is a private medical decision for a woman. Women should be empowered to make the decision that is right for them. I'm glad that there are stories where people chose not to terminate in difficult circumstances and it turned out well. That's what pro-choice is all about -- that women can choose what is right for themselves and their families. 

37 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Very good news for those of us concerned about access to a very safe procedure that American women have a constitutionally protected right to enforce.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/department-of-justice-texas-suing-abortion-ban

This is a private medical decision for a woman. Women should be empowered to make the decision that is right for them. I'm glad that there are stories where people chose not to terminate in difficult circumstances and it turned out well. That's what pro-choice is all about -- that women can choose what is right for themselves and their families. 

The rewarding private citizens thing is Scarey

42 minutes ago, laylalex said:

It can be debated whether or not abortion should be legal but where in the constitution does it say abortion is a right?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

24 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

It can be debated whether or not abortion should be legal but where in the constitution does it say abortion is a right?

Abortion is constitutionally protected under the 14th Amendment.

32 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I am kinda of pro life but that's my opinion and don't want to impose my beliefs on others.  I think its a wedge issue politically used to divert attention away from how bad both sides hose us. I do draw a line at aborting a viable fetus.

However asking neighbors to snitch on neighbors should scare all of us

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

asking neighbors to snitch on neighbors

Remember when 0bummer had just been elected, and people were to write to "flag@whitehouse.gov" to report their comrades neighbors who didn't support The Regime?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Remember when 0bummer had just been elected, and people were to write to "flag@whitehouse.gov" to report their comrades neighbors who didn't support The Regime?

IT'S+NOT+FASCISM+WHEN+WE+DO+IT.png

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!