Nature Boy 2.0

Candace Owens denied medical treatment as Colorado lab cancels COVID test appointment

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Never mind......I am not getting involved....

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

7 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Why do you assume the opposite of the shop owners homophobia is agnosticism or atheism?  I can, as a merchant welcome everyone equally to do business with me AND keep my faith.

Why do you assume the shop owner's religous convictions are equal to homophobia? I can as a shop owner have personal religous beliefs that homosexuality is a sin and not engage in it myself and not tailor my services specifically to homosexuality but also hold the view that it is not my place to judge but God's.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Why do you assume the shop owner's religous convictions are equal to homophobia? I can as a shop owner have personal religous beliefs that homosexuality is a sin and not engage in it myself and not tailor my services specifically to homosexuality but also hold the view that it is not my place to judge but God's.

Exactly...and others can hold the belief that love between two people of the same sex can be blessed by God while holding on to their Christianity.  Belief in healthy  same sex relationships does not equal atheism or agnosticism.

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

On 9/3/2021 at 7:36 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So then if someone wants to refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple, it's all good ?

She was absolutely refused medical care 

Don’t really know what you were trying to say with this at all. You’re upset about this, you were upset about the gay cake scenario and then you complain about leftism when we exist in a climate that is fuelled by capitalism. Bakery won’t make you a cake? Go somewhere else. Private practice won’t give you a test? Go somewhere else. Quite literally stop whining. You’re being accidentally left wing and it’s hilarious. 

“why is capitalism working 😡😡😡

Timeline
10 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Exactly...and others can hold the belief that love between two people of the same sex can be blessed by God while holding on to their Christianity.  Belief in healthy  same sex relationships does not equal atheism or agnosticism.

Pretty sure the religion of christianity as a whole is opposed to gays.  I mean, it's spoken out against in the bible, so it stands to reason that even Jesus was against it.  (Assuming Jesus exists, of course)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 posts removed for tos violation.

3 posts removed for quoting that post.

admin action has been taken.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!