J&D1008

SEPTEMBER 2021 K1 FILERS I-129F

331 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Anna Hessler said:

You can run a programming script like Elson George and I do. Or you can run the numbers by hand. Is there a certain range you were wondering about? I can pull it from my spreadsheet for now. 

I'm in the 135600. This is sooooooo frustrating 😤 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I have 53 untouched for 132000 and 71 untouched for 132500. Overall September has about 63% of its cases untouched. I don't run it every day like Elson does so there might have been a couple of changes since mine was run on the 27th. 

USCIS just updated the timeline to 15.5 months. So I'm thinking mid to end of December for most of the untouched September cases. But, you never know! There was that one good week a little while ago that I think everyone (including me) is clinging onto hope over! 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Aelius said:

Is there an easy way to see how many cases remain untouched in a particular range of case numbers?

There’s a WhatsApp group that provides this info. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Creolespiced said:

I'm in the 135600. This is sooooooo frustrating 😤 

Thats a big group! I have 194 total and 122 pending for that one. 

Timeline
Just now, Anna Hessler said:

Thats a big group! I have 194 total and 122 pending for that one. 

Wow! Seems it not moving at all 😵💫 Thanks for all of your efforts. U guys are keeping me somewhat sane in all of this madness

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dray3 said:

And pending meaning that they are currently working on those? Thank you for checking Anna

Sorry, pending meaning totally untouched! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna Hessler said:

You can run a programming script like Elson George and I do. Or you can run the numbers by hand. Is there a certain range you were wondering about? I can pull it from my spreadsheet for now. 

Where do you get the programming script?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Elson George said:

Hello Guys,

Sharing you the information for number of approved cases and number of cases they are still yet to touch as of 11/30/2022 for each range :

132000: 43 Untouched, 68 Approvals
132500: 63 Untouched, 45 Approvals
133000: 96 Untouched, 31 Approvals
133500: 42 Untouched, 69 Approvals
134000: 49 Untouched, 65 Approvals
134500: 65 Untouched, 34 Approvals
135000: 59 Untouched, 26 Approvals
135500: 105 Untouched, 43 Approvals
136000: 32 Untouched, 15 Approvals
136500: 105 Untouched, 7 Approvals
137000: 106 Untouched, 9 Approvals
137500: 102 Untouched, 45 Approvals
138000: 79 Untouched, 34 Approvals
138500: 48 Untouched, 22 Approvals
139000: 55 Untouched, 28 Approvals
139500: 142 Untouched, 13 Approvals
140000: 97 Untouched, 12 Approvals
140500: 130 Untouched, 8 Approvals
141000: 70 Untouched, 15 Approvals
141500: 105 Untouched, 16 Approvals

Total for this month: 1593 Untouched, 616 Approvals, 249 RFESs, 19 RFERs, 232 Denials, 81 Expedites(Denied: 78 / Approved: 2 / Received: 1), 96 Withdrawals, 115 Others

I hope this helps

Thank you for sharing the updated infornation with us:)

I have registered my case in visajourney and according to my timeline i should expect an answer from uscis around 9th of December. Does it happen to receive a feeback or is just a forecast? 
We are confused and we do not have a certain date or number of days we should expect for the approal. Our range is 139500

thnx 

29 minutes ago, newnew said:

Thank you for sharing the updated infornation with us:)

I have registered my case in visajourney and according to my timeline i should expect an answer from uscis around 9th of December. Does it happen to receive a feeback or is just a forecast? 
We are confused and we do not have a certain date or number of days we should expect for the approal. Our range is 139500

thnx 

Its just a forecast by visa journey, its showing me as 9th of December even for me but my range is 137500, i am seeing approvals after 440 days even after 450 days, there are still people from august waiting for their approvals ! It actually depends USCIS do not follow any orderly fasion in approvals ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.