EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Greektide said:

Day 6 and still no email or text notification for us.

I have given up hope.😐

Those notifications don't always update. Your NOA could just show up in your mailbox any day.

3 hours ago, Greektide said:

Day 6 and still no email or text notification for us.

I have given up hope.😐

Don't be! We are all in this together ❤ 

Sharing my timelines:

Sent: Sept 19, 2021
Delivered: Sept 24, 2021
USCIS Received: Sept 26, 2021
Check cashed: Sept 28, 2021
NOA received: Oct 1, 2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Greektide said:

Thinking that our common life together depends on a paper is beyond me......🙄

I feel that way, too. And having to explain how we handle our finances to the point of sending them bank statements and utility bills feels like an intrusion. This will all be over one day.

1 hour ago, johnnyI129F said:

Usps open on Sunday ?  

No. But that's when I received my text message from them.

Screenshot_20211003-004403_Messages.jpg

USPS is not open on Sunday. Messages are sent out as batch operations from a data center. They can come anytime. I remember during the K1 process i would get messages at 3 am. There is not some poor worker sending out texts on a Blackberry))))

Finally done...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Received NOA in the mail yesterday. Receipt date September 24th. NOA date 09/28. I sent my package on 09/23. 🥳

6 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

yes that sep 26 , you sent the package on Sep 19 , that Sunday as well , usps in Utah closed on Sunday thought the same in other states . 

It's a computer generated message from USCIS. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, catnap said:

Based on this forum, looks like the November 2020 people are getting their cards. So approx. 10 months processing time? 

Depends on your processing office. They have different processing times.

Finally done...

Hi everyone ! 
I hope somebody can help me to answer my question!🙏

Me and my husband applied for a divorce a few months before it was time for me to apply for I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

The divorce took longer then expected and my GC was close to be expired. 
I collected all the paperwork including the copy of divorce court hearing notice and mentioned in my Cover letter that I am in process of getting a divorce and I will send the Finalized divorce papers as soon as I receive them.

My question is: Should I send the Finalized divorce papers with cover letter explaining and asking to add it to my case? If so, do I send it to the same address as where I send all the paperwork? 
OR should I wait for the request of additional evidence? 
I read that it’s very unlikely that my letter will make it to my case file.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? 

Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.