EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, johnnyI129F said:

Why ? If they use previous biometrics that already paid for it ? 

Ours is not to reason why. Ours is just to pay the fee and hope it doesn't take too long. 😆

Hey Guys,

Quick question if anyone is in the same boat as me here.

Sent off package early September, check got cleared September 16, but still haven't received a letter/notice. If I log into my online account, no update yet (last update when green card was mailed)

Seen some peeps receiving there notices way earlier after check cleared. You think anything might have gone wrong?

Would it make sense to call them and get confirmation?

I'd need it soon as I need to get a new SSN card and need that type of evidence.

Any ideas would be helpful!

Edited by henrinawro

39 minutes ago, henrinawro said:

Hey Guys,

Sent off package early September, check got cleared September 16, but still haven't received a letter/notice. If I log into my online account, no update yet (last update when green card was mailed)

Seen some peeps receiving there notices way earlier after check cleared. You think anything might have gone wrong?

I'd need it soon as I need to get a new SSN card and need that type of evidence.

Email lockbox support 

lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov 

you could also call uscis and request 2nd level officer and ask if the 2nd level can email it to you ! 
I would try and make inquiry as well . 

Timeline
4 hours ago, henrinawro said:

Hey Guys,

I  don't know if this would be helpful, but did you know there are two websites that update your notices? Sometimes, one will update and the other won't, so it's always a good idea to check both. Here are the links to both, just in case:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

https://my.uscis.gov/

Sometimes, they don't update at all and it doesn't always mean a thing. I know someone who went through the whole AOS process, got approved, and their status never updated since they first got their visa.  You can always call to find out, too. 

According to Informed Delivery my NOA1 letter is coming in today! I still have a month to go on my GC but I’m transitioning roles at work and it seems my immigration status may have held things up a bit (which I only learned once I had just submitted my package) so I’m relieved. 

h

Timeline
22 minutes ago, LizM said:

According to Informed Delivery my NOA1 letter is coming in today! I still have a month to go on my GC but I’m transitioning roles at work and it seems my immigration status may have held things up a bit (which I only learned once I had just submitted my package) so I’m relieved. 

Ours is coming today, too! I'm so happy for both of Us, but especially for you because your job may have been affected. Best of luck to you!

3 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

Ours is coming today, too! I'm so happy for both of Us, but especially for you because your job may have been affected. Best of luck to you!

Awesome! Thank you and I’m happy for you as well! Fingers crossed we have our ten year green cards in 10 months, no bio appt or interview appt… that would be ideal.

h

Timeline

And it came! We just got our NOA1 with the 24 month extension!  

Timeline
35 minutes ago, LizM said:

Awesome! Thank you and I’m happy for you as well! Fingers crossed we have our ten year green cards in 10 months, no bio appt or interview appt… that would be ideal.

That would be perfect, although if it takes more than a year or so, we'll be filing for citizenship even before the 10 year green card comes. It's all good!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I think my NOA is coming today. I just saw a letter from the DHS in  Lincoln,Nebraska in my informed delivery. ❤️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I-751 Delivered 09/30

cc charged 10/01

received text message today

Got Texas service center

Edited by Taisland

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.