EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carpe Vinum said:

None of our filings have ever showed up there unless I added it to MYUSCIS manually. I have just resigned myself to check the case status manually once a week. It gives me something to do)))

Same here . I add them manually .. I have this account for a long time .. not sure if someone will create new account , it would be updated better ? 

trying to figure out how to apply for the N-400 next year electronically .. I see threads talking about ELIS number or something like that. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Chef’s Wife said:

Thanks, oh yes I read that previously about Nebraska actually! It will be personal check but I was just curious. Lockbox is also not an option! 

I believe both addresses are lockboxes. 

3 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

I do have USCIS account , created long time ago .. but i don't think it has account number ? ( how can i get that ? )  I basically added the case number to the account and it reflect received same as the text massage .  

well USCIS should create it for you and send Online Access Code. So you could log in and confirm your account within 90 days…

After that everything appears automatically.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chef’s Wife said:

Always better FedEx.

Also question as for the payment by Credit Card. They say it’s only one Center which accepts credit cards. I wonder if that Nebraska center is better option because less people use the credit card payment maybe? But it should be submitted to some lockbox though. Not sure about the address if I’ll choose to pay with card. Just curious. Please text your thoughts.

You can pay with your card at either address. The only difference is that one is for USPS and the other is for UPS, DHL, and FedEx. 

1 minute ago, Joyoussinger said:

You can pay with your card at either address. The only difference is that one is for USPS and the other is for UPS, DHL, and FedEx. 

Sure but at the same time they say only Nebraska accepts Credit Cards. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chef’s Wife said:

Sure but at the same time they say only Nebraska accepts Credit Cards. 

They accept them at the lockbox stage. The service center hasn't even come into play at this stage. I sent mine, via USPS, to the first address in Arizona and my card was charged within two days.

8 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

They accept them at the lockbox stage. The service center hasn't even come into play at this stage. I sent mine, via USPS, to the first address in Arizona and my card was charged within two days.

you are absolutely right , the lockbox office process all the type of payments, The Service Center choice depend on your geographical location and case load they have . 

8 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

Ok, then should I send them the G-1450 or personal check…

25 minutes ago, Chef’s Wife said:

Guys another question, May be I’ll enclose them my old Biometrics Review which I saved from 3 years ago? Hoping they won’t request another one? Lol

I guess I’ll attach this ASC Appointment Notice with the stamp reviewed from 3 years ago and will pay $85 anyway… Just do not want to go to Biometrics again. Omg

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Chef’s Wife said:

Ok, then should I send them the G-1450 or personal check…

Yes, either one. 🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Quick question guys, have any of you gotten your extension letter yet? If so,how long did you have to wait after you filed and payment cleared? Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.