EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,179 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
9 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Congrats ! yep as I expected :)

Not sure if is any different but for reference I’m in Orem,Utah. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, johnnyI129F said:

its the state in general , city won't matter .. Also local field office in Salt lake city ( the capital ) 

Thank God I live close to SLC 😅

I can't believe it's been two years! Here we are again. 😅

Our thirty day window began September 21st, and I mailed our packet today. I'm a little nervous because I omitted some blank pages that were numbered on a couple of documents... also only did last three months of bank statements, rather than a whole year. If these turn out to be problems, I hope it'll just be an RFE and not a rejection. I think our evidence is really strong, though.

Adjustment of Status (from F-1)

National Benefits Center

Charlotte Field Office

8-23-19: NOA1

9-17-19: Biometrics

10-10-19: RFIE

10-24-19: RFIE Response Received by USCIS

11-07-19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview

11-12-19: Scheduled for Interview

12-18-19: Interview

12-20-19: Approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, CJK said:

I can't believe it's been two years! Here we are again. 😅

Our thirty day window began September 21st, and I mailed our packet today. I'm a little nervous because I omitted some blank pages that were numbered on a couple of documents... also only did last three months of bank statements, rather than a whole year. If these turn out to be problems, I hope it'll just be an RFE and not a rejection. I think our evidence is really strong, though.

September 21 was our day, too. They want evidence from the time you got married until now, so it's possible they'll want to see bank statements for the past two years or so.  You would get an RFE for that, not a rejection. Best of luck to you!

1 minute ago, Joyoussinger said:

September 21 was our day, too. They want evidence from the time you got married until now, so it's possible they'll want to see bank statements for the past two years or so.  You would get an RFE for that, not a rejection. Best of luck to you!

I believe whatever have been provided as proof of relation on the AOS packet and handed to the IO on the AOS interview day , not needed to be repeated on the ROC and to focus on the evidences after the interview ?

for example bank statements or utility bills .. already provided till Nov 2019 on the AOS interview .. for the ROC packet can start from Dec 2019 .. no need to repeat what have been giving already, correct ? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

I believe whatever have been provided as proof of relation on the AOS packet and handed to the IO on the AOS interview day , not needed to be repeated on the ROC and to focus on the evidences after the interview ?

for example bank statements or utility bills .. already provided till Nov 2019 on the AOS interview .. for the ROC packet can start from Dec 2019 .. no need to repeat what have been giving already, correct ? 

I'm not sure about that. It makes sense that it would be that way, but does USCIS always make sense? I sent quarterly statements for everything going back to the day of our marriage. I'm not taking chances!

33 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I'm not sure about that. It makes sense that it would be that way, but does USCIS always make sense? I sent quarterly statements for everything going back to the day of our marriage. I'm not taking chances!

That's really good , I got an attorney advise over the phone , she told me just focus on  whats after the interview cause whatever they have up to the interview its already being approved so no need to be repeated . 

Timeline
51 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

That's really good , I got an attorney advise over the phone , she told me just focus on  whats after the interview cause whatever they have up to the interview its already being approved so no need to be repeated . 

She may be right, and it does make sense. One caveat, though - lawyers notoriously make mistakes when it comes to immigration. I wouldn't waste my money, when you really do get better advice here for free. Anyway, you've sent your package and, as we've seen, there is a huge amount of evidence in it. I'm sure you're fine.

On 9/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, Cheschirecat said:

Glad I found this page. We will file 9/21 

I need to find someone who streamlined their packet. I don’t see the efficacy of sending 24 months of our phone bill or anything like that 

Agree. You do not need a mountain of documents. This is what slows down the whole thing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Who else is being processed at SRC? I’m wondering why the processing times there shows 4 to 7.5 months where all the other centers are much longer. Is it really that much faster? 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.