EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 10:08 PM, Fari Pari said:

Hi everyone!

We are about to file for the petition to remove condition. My husband's GC expires in March and we are going to mail out the application tomorrow. When we receive the NOA does that give us any type of extension?  Anyone knows what the process time is from start to end with Covid restrictions being applied? We are also expecting our first baby and included OB letter to state such and medical records with Ultrasounds as well.

Thank you

Fari

Hi,

Im pretty sure you have to send your application 90 days within the expiration date of the green card otherwise they will reject. So if the expiration date is march, the window would be like january-march to send. So even if you send it early, which it sounds like you are, there is a high chance of it being rejected! I would double check before sending anything. 

2 minutes ago, vivfran said:

Hi,

Im pretty sure you have to send your application 90 days within the expiration date of the green card otherwise they will reject. So if the expiration date is march, the window would be like january-march to send. So even if you send it early, which it sounds like you are, there is a high chance of it being rejected! I would double check before sending anything. 

Thank you I got guidance from the other users. I did not realize that early submission will be automatically rejected. We are now waiting until after baby is born.

Fari

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Fari Pari said:

Thank you I got guidance from the other users. I did not realize that early submission will be automatically rejected. We are now waiting until after baby is born.

If you file a joint i751 application even one day early USCIS will reject your application 100% of the time.

Your baby’s birth certificate will be strong proof of your bonafide marriage so waiting to include a copy in your i751 application will be well worth the wait.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

1 hour ago, da95826 said:

If you file a joint i751 application even one day early USCIS will reject your application 100% of the time.

Your baby’s birth certificate will be strong proof of your bonafide marriage so waiting to include a copy in your i751 application will be well worth the wait.

Yes, thank you. That is what we are thinking. We were under the impression that with Covid process will be delayed and concerned about GC expiring. I am learning now from reading the thread that NOA will automatically renew the GC for another two years. This is good news and we don't want to rush the process by any means. We will hold off until baby is born and include BC as another layer of proof.

Fari

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Our package was delivered to USCIS this morning and signed for by T. Wright! Now we wait for notifications of updates!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

My wife's Conditional Expires coming January. We are eligible to file in mid October this year. However we are planning to travel outside USA in OCTOBER. My wife is leaving early October and I (Husband) will be leaving in late October. So my question is CAN I sent the I-751 package on my wife's behalf? we will have all the documents ready before she leaves.  We are eligible to send Package only after a week from her Travel date.

And Is it wise to send the package while the petitioner (wife ) is away for couple of months from States? 

I am expecting to get 797 in hand  before I leave the states if we end up sending the docs . We will be coming back in Late November before her GC expires in JAN 2022. 

DO we need I-797 extension letter  if the GC is still valid when returning back to states? (If I miss receiving 797 before I leave ).

Do biometrics still need or do USCIS reuses Old biometrics from file? If  it requires usually how long it takes for USICS to send the notice from the day of the filling ?

Is Petitioner have to be present in USA which sending I-751 removal of Conditional GC?

Any info is appreciated...Thanks 

6 minutes ago, dhaubau86 said:

My wife's Conditional Expires coming January. We are eligible to file in mid October this year. However we are planning to travel outside USA in OCTOBER. My wife is leaving early October and I (Husband) will be leaving in late October. So my question is CAN I sent the I-751 package on my wife's behalf? we will have all the documents ready before she leaves.  We are eligible to send Package only after a week from her Travel date.

And Is it wise to send the package while the petitioner (wife ) is away for couple of months from States? 

I am expecting to get 797 in hand  before I leave the states if we end up sending the docs . We will be coming back in Late November before her GC expires in JAN 2022. 

DO we need I-797 extension letter  if the GC is still valid when returning back to states? (If I miss receiving 797 before I leave ).

Do biometrics still need or do USCIS reuses Old biometrics from file? If  it requires usually how long it takes for USICS to send the notice from the day of the filling ?

Is Petitioner have to be present in USA which sending I-751 removal of Conditional GC?

Any info is appreciated...Thanks 

She can enter as long as the GC is valid. You're both returning way before the expiration date, so she won't need the extension letter.

Regarding biometrics, if your wife entered on a K1, they were taken during AOS, so USCIS will reuse them. 

And she doesn't need to be in the US; you can be the one sending the package. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

She can enter as long as the GC is valid. You're both returning way before the expiration date, so she won't need the extension letter.

Regarding biometrics, if your wife entered on a K1, they were taken during AOS, so USCIS will reuse them. 

And she doesn't need to be in the US; you can be the one sending the package. 

Awesome, Thanks for the info. 

Yes my wife entered as K1 and Finger Prints were taken for AOS..

1 hour ago, Joyoussinger said:

Our package was delivered to USCIS this morning and signed for by T. Wright! Now we wait for notifications of updates!

Congrats ! 

Please , I am still confused which address to send it to ! did you send it with USPS  certified mail to be signed and see the signature electronically ? 

In term of address

Where to file

1- U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS
Attn: I-751  
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036-1200

2- FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 (Box 21200)
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4850

Did you send it for address 1 or address 2 ? if address #1 , it seems , its just a p.o.box that means no one can sign it ! the mail man have to drop it in the box ! 

Address #2 

there is suite number that means there is somebody will receive the packet and sign received !  , However I believe in order for the package to be accepted in Address #2 .. it have to be overnight delivery !! also the the Attn : I-751  ( Box 21200 ) .. writting the box number here also confusing as its the same p.o.box in the address above !! 

Appreciate any clarification as I might send it either later today .. or tomorrow morning .. 

3 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Congrats ! 

Please , I am still confused which address to send it to ! did you send it with USPS  certified mail to be signed and see the signature electronically ? 

In term of address

Where to file

USCIS
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036-1200

USCIS 
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4850

Did you send it for address 1 or address 2 ? if address #1 , it seems , its just a p.o.box that means no one can sign it ! the mail man have to drop it in the box ! 

Address #2 

there is suite number that means there is somebody will receive the packet and sign received !  , However I believe in order for the package to be accepted in Address #2 .. it have to be overnight delivery !! also the the Attn : I-751  ( Box 21200 ) .. writting the box number here also confusing as its the same p.o.box in the address above !! 

Appreciate any clarification as I might send it either later today .. or tomorrow morning .. 

P.O. Box if you send with USPS. They do sign for it if you ask for signature.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

I sent mine to the first address, because I was sending it via USPS. I did not request a signature, but it was signed for anyway.

Edited by Joyoussinger

1 minute ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

We sent to P.O. Box using USPS Priority Mail Express... sent yesterday delivered this morning,  signed by T. Wright.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Congrats ! 

In term of address

Where to file

USCIS
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036-1200

USCIS 
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4850

Address #2 

Sorry. I thought I was responding to you with my last post. I sent it to the first, because I was sending it via USPS. I did not request a signature, but it was signed for anyway.

1 minute ago, johnnyI129F said:

Did you request signature ?  how much cost on USPS Express ? 

Yes to signature. Cost depends on weight.  My cost was $58.00

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.