J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Honestly, it’s already painful being separated from the person I love but what makes it even harder is seeing people with NOA1 in mid-September get approved before us.

I have to go to war with my heart every single day and it’s not fair…

8 hours ago, Syntax said:

Honestly, it’s already painful being separated from the person I love but what makes it even harder is seeing people with NOA1 in mid-September get approved before us.

I have to go to war with my heart every single day and it’s not fair…

100% agree I hate seeing October cases also. I feel happy for them but feel sad when thinking about my fiances ccase.having to see mid sept-late Sept and early October is annoying.

Friday's Result

118500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
119000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
119500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
120000: 1 RFER (1 new / 0 in progress)
120500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
121000: 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (1 new / 0 in progress)
121500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
122000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
122500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
123500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
124000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
124500: 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 1 in progress)
125500: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
126500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
127000: 3 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)
128500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
129000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
130500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
131000: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs, 2 RFERs, 1 Expedite(Denied: 1) (4 new / 2 in progress)

12/09/22: 31 Total Updates: 6 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 18 RFERs, 1 Expedite(Denied: 1), 1 Withdrawal, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed)

Total for this month: 472 Untouched, 2089 Approvals, 656 RFESs, 211 RFERs, 342 Denials, 32 Expedites(Denied: 32), 150 Withdrawals, 81 Others

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
14 hours ago, N & P said:

100% agree I hate seeing October cases also. I feel happy for them but feel sad when thinking about my fiances ccase.having to see mid sept-late Sept and early October is annoying.

It's more than annoying, it's soul crushing. I'm sure I am not the only one spending the holiday season alone, depressed and almost ready to give up. 

They barely touched my group (130500) this week with 62 untouched I am starting to really lose hope. I am such a positive person. I try to see the silver lining in all situations. But this one really has me questioning my faith in everything I thought I knew to be real. I may sound dramatic but I'm tired, I'm heartbroken, I'm lonely. And believe me his situation in a third world country is much much worse. I would have just moved there and started a new life with him if that was possible.

Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, SaraClaire11 said:

It's more than annoying, it's soul crushing. I'm sure I am not the only one spending the holiday season alone, depressed and almost ready to give up. 

They barely touched my group (130500) this week with 62 untouched I am starting to really lose hope. I am such a positive person. I try to see the silver lining in all situations. But this one really has me questioning my faith in everything I thought I knew to be real. I may sound dramatic but I'm tired, I'm heartbroken, I'm lonely. And believe me his situation in a third world country is much much worse. I would have just moved there and started a new life with him if that was possible.

Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

Don’t give up hope. We’re almost there. I had to tell myself this week to try to relax and just let the time pass and after a relatively short amount of time, we have many many years ahead to be with our loved ones. It’s extremely difficult but we’re almost there 🙏🏻

Hello everyone,

Just trying to get an idea timeline wise what others went through during this K1 Fiance Visa process. I had a few questions if you can help me out with.

1. How long did it take folks to get notified by NVC with regards to their case number getting created and that their petition was sent to the embassy on file?

2. How ling did you wait from NOA2 to email NVC to inquire about your case beng created?

3. Once the petition was sent to the embassy, how long did it take the embassy to notify you that they received the case?

4. Was the petitioner or the beneficiary notified by the embassy that they received their case and how were they notified by email or via mail? The reason that I am asking is because as you know when the I-129F petition was filed they only requested the beneficiary mail address and the petitioner's email and mail address.

5. When in the process does the beneficiary apply for the DS-160. Can the petitioner apply for the DS-160 on the beneficiary's behalf from the U.S.?

I appreciate your responses. Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
1 hour ago, LA1234 said:

Hello everyone,

Just trying to get an idea timeline wise what others went through during this K1 Fiance Visa process. I had a few questions if you can help me out with.

1. How long did it take folks to get notified by NVC with regards to their case number getting created and that their petition was sent to the embassy on file?

2. How ling did you wait from NOA2 to email NVC to inquire about your case beng created?

3. Once the petition was sent to the embassy, how long did it take the embassy to notify you that they received the case?

4. Was the petitioner or the beneficiary notified by the embassy that they received their case and how were they notified by email or via mail? The reason that I am asking is because as you know when the I-129F petition was filed they only requested the beneficiary mail address and the petitioner's email and mail address.

5. When in the process does the beneficiary apply for the DS-160. Can the petitioner apply for the DS-160 on the beneficiary's behalf from the U.S.?

I appreciate your responses. Thank you.

Hi, I can only answer question #2. I sent an inquiry 34 days after NOA2 and got a response a week later that my case was "recently" received from USCIS. Currently at day #48 with no further updates. Planning to send a second inquiry at day #60.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:23 PM, Adam Macy said:

Hi all - we're at 8 weeks nearly waiting for NVC to send to the embassy (Oct 1 NOA2 on K1).  Is this normal or time for panic?  We have sent in an inquiry but no response from NVC.  Really frustrating... 

we tried calling too but obviously the numbers are offline!

We're in the same boat. I read on the visa journey timeline page that sending to NVC is 132 days :(

Saturday Result

122000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
122500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
123000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
124000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
124500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
125000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
129000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
129500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
130500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
131500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

12/10/22: 13 Total Updates: 13 RFERs

Total for this month: 472 Untouched, 2089 Approvals, 656 RFESs, 211 RFERs, 342 Denials, 32 Expedites(Denied: 32), 150 Withdrawals, 81 Others

On 12/11/2022 at 7:30 PM, Catperson_rx said:

Hi, I can only answer question #2. I sent an inquiry 34 days after NOA2 and got a response a week later that my case was "recently" received from USCIS. Currently at day #48 with no further updates. Planning to send a second inquiry at day #60.

If you send a new inquiry. They may say. We didn’t receive yet. This happens to people nowadays. For example it happened to me :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Neighbor rebooted my PC for me at Home so posting this from Brazil (with Fiancée) 

Here is last Friday's opening previously unopened cases graphs.
Unfortunatly, I generally copy/paste the output of the statistics files so this was lost to me.
Maybe I need to make this an update to the script for next week).

History_2022_12_09.jpg.1c814d1b463002872152d9aa2bdc104a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 12/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, Carolina y Chris said:

Don’t give up hope. We’re almost there. I had to tell myself this week to try to relax and just let the time pass and after a relatively short amount of time, we have many many years ahead to be with our loved ones. It’s extremely difficult but we’re almost there 🙏🏻

Easy for you to say, you are an October filer who's already been approved. Must be nice. 😞

Beyond hopeless.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Congratulations to the 8 filers that were approved in the 126500 group today!

We still have half the day left, so let’s hope for the best! My case file is 126762 and 126764 was approved today - I’m feeling lucky!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.