J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

The other reason can be the embassy in  beneficiary 's country. Because if the embassy has a huge backlog or not enough staff , they will keep the file before entering the data on system. 

I think that would be accurate if the file has reached the embassy, but it unfortunately has not even been received by NVC yet, much less sent to the embassy. 😕

Thursday Result

120500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
121500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
122500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
123000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
123500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
124500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
126000: 1 RFER (1 new / 0 in progress)
126500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
127000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
127500: 4 Approvals, 1 Other (Document Was Returned To USCIS) (3 new / 2 in progress)
128000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (3 new / 1 in progress)
129000: 1 Denial (1 new / 0 in progress)
130000: 3 Approvals, 2 RFERs (3 new / 2 in progress)
130500: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
131000: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)
131500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)

01/26/23: 34 Total Updates: 21 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 7 RFERs, 1 Denial, 1 Other (Document Was Returned To USCIS)

Total for this month: 150 Untouched, 2656 Approvals, 420 RFESs, 159 RFERs, 378 Denials, 9 Expedites(Denied: 9), 170 Withdrawals, 91 Others

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Is anyone else here still awaiting NOA2?

I received the RFIE on Saturday and they are asking for beneficiary intent to marry. I only submitted my letter of intent, so I had my fiance fill one out as well and we both signed it.

They listed several other forms for acceptable evidence so I am also including statements from friends and family, correspondence of future plans and well as all the evidence I saved from our 2nd and 3rd visits including boarding passes, photos and receipts.

I also took this opportunity to send a photocopy of his passport (something we didn't have at the time of filing)

I really hope this is enough to get us approved. I've heard it could take a week to 3 months for a response, since today is day 515 for us I am really hoping they act fast.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rayli said:

Hello everyone, has anyone from the August filers received their NVC receive letter? our NOA2 is on 11/15/22 and no word yet. Thanks!

I think it is too soon for you as they are working on cases received on 16-Nov-22, so you should wait a couple of weeks and then send them an inquiry.

Timeline
7 hours ago, biscoito1r said:

I think it is too soon for you as they are working on cases received on 16-Nov-22, so you should wait a couple of weeks and then send them an inquiry.

Could you make a timeline? Thanks!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Rayli said:

Hello everyone, has anyone from the August filers received their NVC receive letter? our NOA2 is on 11/15/22 and no word yet. Thanks!

Could you make a timeline? Thanks!

9 hours ago, Rayli said:

After your noa2 , count 30-33 days for shipping from uscis to nvc after it 55-60 business days for you getting your case number from NVC. Total 85-95 days,before this don't expect so much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
9 hours ago, Rayli said:

The only way you can get a status of your case from NVC is to use their "public inquiry form". They're not going to send you a receive letter. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I submitted an inquiry on the NVC page on January 7th and received a response with my case number on January 10th. Today, I received an email from NVC notifying me that my petition is now on its way to the embassy! Hopefully I'll hear from them in the next few weeks.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, eddieg15 said:

Hi everyone,

I submitted an inquiry on the NVC page on January 7th and received a response with my case number on January 10th. Today, I received an email from NVC notifying me that my petition is now on its way to the embassy! Hopefully I'll hear from them in the next few weeks.

Glad to hear it! Keeping a close eye on your journey since my fiance is coming from Ecuador as well. Wishing you all the best!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 11:31 PM, Matthew Tarrant said:

Hey peeps, 

I will try and fill the void by scanning for the remaining next few weeks until August is essentially done. Good luck to everyone who has been approved so far, and to any still waiting we are all with you and wish your approval as soon as possible! 

Where you able to scan monday? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Sou said:

Where you able to scan monday? 

No apologies I will do the scan tomorrow for both Monday & Tuesday 🙏. Just have been busy tonight. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.