snydez99

How to get no record of vaccination in Philippines?

33 posts in this topic

Hello

My wife got a 221g after her Visa Interview. 

They are asking for Documents from below age 16 ( baby book, school records, vaccination records & baptism record). She can get school records & baptism but can't get vaccination records. A lawyer said to get a no record of vaccination, but where to get this? Baby Book lost in Giant Typhoon. What' to do ?

59 minutes ago, snydez99 said:

Hello

They are asking for Documents from below age 16 ( baby book, school records, vaccination records & baptism record). She can get school records & baptism but can't get vaccination records. A lawyer said to get a no record of vaccination, but where to get this? Baby Book lost in Giant Typhoon. What' to do ?

it is probably safe to assume that the underlying issue is that her birth certificate was late registered.  The embassy just wants to see records of her existence in younger years.  Baptismal and school records would probably be the best and most common items for that purpose in the Philippines, and if that's all she can get, it would 'probably' satisfy the 221g.   I would hazard to guess that vaccination records do not exist for many Filipinos.  Especially not ones that were late registered.  She cant get records that probably don't exist.  She just needs to get the most items that she can and it would probably be fine.  It's also possible her schools may have yearbooks or other school photos she could view and take phone pictures of.  In addition to the Baptismal Certificate, the Parish probably has the actual physical Baptismal registry book and someone might be allowed to photograph the page with her entry.  Anything with her name on it before age 16.   @RO_AH and his wife recently dealt successfully with this particular issue and could probably offer advice.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

3 hours ago, snydez99 said:

Hello

My wife just went through that. I wrote a cover letter for her to send with the requested documents. Here is what we sent. She was approved and she now has the visa in hand. Your wife will be familiar with the Form 137 there. If she has both school and baptism records she will have no problem.

221G.PNG.6c4197c35818c5099d8cf935c0262b82.PNG

The Lawyer I went to said that it can help to have affidavits done by people  who

have  known  the Beneficiary  before the age of 16. He said even relatives (brothers/sisters) 

can do this & it helps but non-relatives count more. Has anyone done this? Or even

heard about this? Basically they are verifying that the Beneficiary's name & DOB are correct  

21 minutes ago, snydez99 said:

The Lawyer I went to said that it can help to have affidavits done by people  who

have  known  the Beneficiary  before the age of 16. He said even relatives (brothers/sisters) 

can do this & it helps but non-relatives count more. Has anyone done this? Or even

heard about this? Basically they are verifying that the Beneficiary's name & DOB are correct  

You might try affidavits if you really didn't have anything better to show but probably not much use for you.  The baptismal and school records are much stronger and more important evidence, and is more what the Embassy is looking for.  Late registered birth certificate is a common situation in the Philippines with the most common solution being to show baptismal and school records.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

1 hour ago, snydez99 said:

have  known  the Beneficiary  before the age of 16.

Focus your efforts on getting your wife's baptismal certificate and DepEd Form 137.  The US embassy in Manila knows that most Filipinos have these records in church/school, and that they are relatively easy to obtain.  No need to waste time on affidavits that the embassy didn't even ask for.

She can get the School Transcripts. She went to her church to get Baptismal, they are looking but Priest said there

was a Fire about 10 years ago.Any other ideas where Baptismal might be?  She is 57 so it's been awhile. right now Philippines is on two week lock down.

53 minutes ago, snydez99 said:

She can get the School Transcripts. She went to her church to get Baptismal, they are looking but Priest said there

was a Fire about 10 years ago.Any other ideas where Baptismal might be?  She is 57 so it's been awhile. right now Philippines is on two week lock down.

Did you read my post above? We just went through this a few months ago and we got through fine with just school records. I don't suggest wasting time with trying to get affidavits. I may not be a lawyer but I do know how to read, and the form she got said nothing about affidavits. If she does not have a copy of her baptismal and the church had a fire just move on with what you can provide. In the cover letter you send with your documents that you do have state that " I was baptized at ___________ in 19__ but I do not have a copy of my baptismal certificate. I tried to obtain a copy from the church but they lost their records in a fire" and go on to tell them what you can provide. Look at my letter above.

My feeling is that the sooner after getting the 221g you send it to them the better.

We sent our last 221g on 7/15. We received the passport with visa on 8/5. She is in Central Luzon so the info we sent to the embassy only took 1 day.

11 minutes ago, snydez99 said:

Thanks for your help but did you need to send more than one 221g? 

Our first 221g was for the same thing, delayed registration of birth certificate. We sent that in right away and due to a lot of issues she would not have been able to fly out before her medical expired, They sent back her passport with a new 221g requesting a new medical . That was the one I was referring to above. I gave you the dates for the most recent as that would be a good measure of how long she will be waiting. When they receive the 221g she will receive a call notifying her that they received it. They will have questions and most importantly will ask if she is able to travel before her medical expires. If she says yes she will most likely receive the visa within 2 weeks.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife got a similar 221g and so she sent in copies of some elementary school records. Also, the parish created a document that transcribed what was written in the baptismal. Because there were various spelling errors in the names in the documents, she included affidavits from her mother and father attesting to the errors in the spelling of the names. It went through no problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.