TBoneTX

The 'Centers for Disease Control' is No Such Thing

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

Sorry, I forgot you were an expert in epidemiology.  Good thing we all put on masks and no one got sick for months, eh?

I am not an expert, unlike some on this site.  There are easy to understand explanations on how this virus is transmitted and how to reduce the risk of infection. If you have information that shows this virus just floats all alone around mid air, by all means bring it here. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

I am not an expert, unlike some on this site.  There are easy to understand explanations on how this virus is transmitted and how to reduce the risk of infection. If you have information that shows this virus just floats all alone around mid air, by all means bring it here. 

Let's let the REAL experts clear up the muddy waters, eh?  

This one says hours to days:

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/03/20/sars-cov-2-survive-on-surfaces/

This one says seconds up to three minutes:

https://www.hillrag.com/2020/03/23/how-long-does-covid-19-survive-in-air-on-surfaces/

I'd wager that both of them have more credibility than both of us put together. And yet... their words differ considerably.  Kind of like mine and yours.

I just tend to try to think outside the box that the CDC and CNN try to force us to think is the right one.  There is more than one box out there...

Isn't that Johns Hopkins article from March 2020 though? And ditto for the other? We've learned a lot about the virus since then. I'd link to the CDC scientific brief on this but it's in a box somewhere.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Isn't that Johns Hopkins article from March 2020 though? And ditto for the other? We've learned a lot about the virus since then. I'd link to the CDC scientific brief on this but it's in a box somewhere.

Thank you for helping me to prove my point... the "experts" are all just guessing, and have been ever since this mess started.  Are their guesses getting better?  One would hope so.  But I remember people here last year, who were saying things contrary to what the "experts" said, getting mocked and called conspiracy theorists by people such as yourself (and others, not all you) just because they questioned the "science".

Now that more than a year has gone by, and some (not all) of those who were doing the questioning have been proven correct, it is still happening, simply because those who are not prone to just believing the CDC/CNN/MSM and all the fear-mongering - they are being labeled as "anti-vaxxers" or "conspiracy theorists", or my favorite, "against the moral good of everyone around them".  The cancel culture is rampant.