Crtcl Rice Theory

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Going to Get Someone Killed

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) suggested to an audience in Alabama that government workers should be shot if they come knocking on their doors asking if they have been vaccinated.

In a video that was recorded during Greene’s appearance at an Alabama Federation of Republican Women event and leaked to radio host David Pakman, she told the audience that should President Joe Biden’s “police state friends” show up asking if they have been vaccinate for COVID-19 that they know how to respond.

Here is what she told them, per AL.com:

“You lucky people in Alabama might get a knock on your door because I hear Alabama might be one of the most unvaccinated states in the nation,” Greene told the crowd, who cheered at being unvaccinated, July 23 in the Dothan Civic Center, according to footage released by liberal political talk show host David Pakman.

“Well Joe Biden wants to come talk to your guys. He’s going to be siccing one of his police state friends to your front door, take down your name ... and [ask] whether you’ve taken the vaccine or not.”

She then suggested Alabamians would respond by firing their weapons.

“What they don’t know is in the South we love our Second Amendment rights, and we’re not big on strangers showing up on our front door, unfortunately,” Greene said.

https://www.theroot.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-is-going-to-get-someone-killed-1847436581

Timeline
28 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

You're from the US.  You know what it means.

I know what is means in the context of 1776. I don't know what it has to do with this absolutely insane and destructive woman.

Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

If you've never lived in the deep South, you won't understand.

Wouldn't understand Marjorie Taylor Greene? What are us carpetbagging nawrtheners not capable? 

I don't think living in  Rome GA or Paris TX or London ON is going to enlighten anyone as to why this woman was sent to congress or why dumb boobs send her money or give her the time of day.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Wouldn't understand Marjorie Taylor Greene? What are us carpetbagging nawrtheners not capable? 

I don't think living in  Rome GA or Paris TX or London ON is going to enlighten anyone as to why this woman was sent to congress or why dumb boobs send her money or give her the time of day.

Are you talking about Maxine Waters, Stacey Abrams, or Cori Bush?  So hard to keep these idiots straight, eh?

10 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Are you talking about Maxine Waters, Stacey Abrams, or Cori Bush?  So hard to keep these idiots straight, eh?

I guess it's okay for mad Maxine to call for riots in Minneapolis.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

The more attention MTG gets from the left, the more likely I am to send her money.