Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, annierob said:

But...I think seeing another Oct 20 DQ made me a little sad. I also see that @Irisheyes and @OG Fan have not posted anything yet, and they're Oct 20 too.

So, it will be next month! HA, 365 days after being DQ'ed!

we are staying positive for you that you'll be together with this batch. Though I am not sure if in the past there were other folks who were not included on the Batch of IL were in their DQ'd date was the cut-off date for IL and while others were included for that batch of IL. In my opinion consular will not stop the cut-off date to those DQ'd in the morning of OCT 20 and not give IL to those DQ'd in the afternoon, LOL. Just kidding. But even if they calculated their time on how many applicants they can accept for that day of 9/27  (DQ'd 10/16 and 10/20), I assume they will put others of DQ'd 10/20 on the following day, Tuesday 9/28. Praying you'll still get your IL today.

Just now, MA1793 said:

I GOT A LETTER. DQ'd Oct 6, Interview Sept 3.

Congratulations folk!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
50 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

If it goes at this rate, it WILL get exponentially worse LOL...

(Unless, there are fewer DQs per month Nov onwards...) 

Congrats to all of those who got an IL after a torturous wait!! So happy for all of you. Yes this snail's pace doesn't bode well for those of us still waiting and hoping things would speed up 😓

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

interview dates, @John416, @BeeGee2019, @exp, @Incrediblestan, @finn.d.short@gmai?

Edited by Hawk Riders

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
8 minutes ago, hellbob said:

Has anyone emailed the consulate recently?  Wondering if anyone has received responses and how long it took.  Thanks!

I emailed in June and received a response in 3 working days.

However my question was straight forward regarding validity of police clearance certificates. I suspect their response rate is related to how complicated the question is.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

IL letter received!! Interview date is September 17th. I will update timeline soon

Timeline
25 minutes ago, hellbob said:

Has anyone emailed the consulate recently?  Wondering if anyone has received responses and how long it took.  Thanks!

Our attorney emailed to clarify AP status, post acceptance.  It took 5 business days (wednesday to wednesday)

Congrats to all receiving their letters!  We had a minor victory today seeing the "Case Last Updated" date update today from August 2nd, so woohoo!!

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

Congratulations to everyone who received there immigration letters today.

I received my immigration letter this morning.

DQ date Oct.6th.2020 Interview date Sept.1st 2021

Timeline
4 minutes ago, finn.d.short@gmai said:

I have an interview for Sept 27!! Congrats everyone!

Congratulations!

22 minutes ago, John416 said:

Congratulations to everyone who received there immigration letters today.

I received my immigration letter this morning.

DQ date Oct.6th.2020 Interview date Sept.1st 2021

Congratulations!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Twiz&Toz said:

Starting the new 30 day count down for next batch of IL.

Countdown started! Congrats to all who got their ILs today..positive energy for the next round!!! And again, thanks @ME_RHEDZ77 for all the positivity today. We'll get there!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, annierob said:

Countdown started! Congrats to all who got their ILs today..positive energy for the next round!!! And again, thanks @ME_RHEDZ77 for all the positivity today. We'll get there!

You have our back. For sure You'll get there. I know it's draining to keep on waiting and frustrations comes when things don't come on how we may want it but I believe it will make us to be more tougher of being patiently waiting.

I wish someday I will meet here in LA folks who will be moving here in SoCal. Have a coffee, chatting and laughing as we share the experiences in this US Immigration Journey and all will say "So here I am, Yes! I finally surpass the hardship and done!"  

Edited by ME_RHEDZ77

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.