Congrats!!!

32 minutes ago, Tswiftlover said:

INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED!

sep 13!

Yay!! Congrats!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, MadKittyCat said:

GUYS I HAVE AN IL 😭😭 dq date oct 6 / interview date sept 3, the day after my 4th wedding anniversary!!! I’m crying I’m so happy.

ALSO GUYS IT WENT TO MY JUNK MAIL?!? check your junk mail! 

Congrats!!

Just now, From_CAN_2_US said:

If it goes at this rate, it WILL get exponentially worse LOL...

(Unless, there are fewer DQs per month Nov onwards...) 

Welp you're right. I need to start going to therapy to deal with this 😂 With every batch of IL, I feel like I get closer to completely breaking down 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Tswiftlover said:

quick question - at the bottom of the letter, i'm listed under additional applicant and then it says at under Appointment Date/Time.  I'm the US Citizen and my Canadian husband is the one with the interview - anyone else have this?

I'm pretty sure I have read someone posted the same but not sure if it's from this thread or the previous "IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public CONTINUED". I think they send email to Montreal to clarify if the petitioner is required to come and attend with the beneficiary on the Interview day and the response to their email is Petitioner is not required. Hope someone will confirm and share something if they had experienced the same as yours.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Hang on there friend! for sure you'll be with all the others who's receiving their IL. Sending prayers for you🙏

Thank you for your positive and encouraging words. However, I have come to realize this is not my interview month. It will be for October then...

Just now, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

I'm pretty sure I have read someone posted the same but not sure if it's from this thread or the previous "IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public CONTINUED". I think they send email to Montreal to clarify if the petitioner is required to come and attend with the beneficiary on the Interview day and the response to their email is Petitioner is not required. Hope someone will confirm and share something if they had experienced the same as yours.

You are a gem - thank you!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, annierob said:

Thank you for your positive and encouraging words. However, I have come to realize this is not my interview month. It will be for October then...

That sucks...

But on the plus side, you can be certain of getting an interview Oct1/4/5... So just an additional week of waiting...

Hugs!

Timeline
1 minute ago, alphabetagamma said:

Congrats to all who got their IL's.

Nay be next invite they will cover the whole 2020 due to less applications ;) 

We are all hoping for that. But IMO as you can see on the spreadsheet there are only a few VJers who are included and if you compare the monthly report of Immigrant visas issued from Montreal, there were a lot of applicants. So you never know accurately if there are only few IR-1/CR-1 applicants. 

2 minutes ago, yyctous said:

I got my letter!!! Dq’d October 16th, 2020 and my interview is Sept 27th. 

I’m on vacation for the week and don’t have my laptop so I might not be able to properly update my timeline until Sunday. 

best of luck to everyone else too!! 

Congratulations folk!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, yyctous said:

I got my letter!!! Dq’d October 16th, 2020 and my interview is Sept 27th. 

I’m on vacation for the week and don’t have my laptop so I might not be able to properly update my timeline until Sunday. 

best of luck to everyone else too!! 

Congrats!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

We are all hoping for that. But IMO as you can see on the spreadsheet there are only a few VJers who are included and if you compare the monthly report of Immigrant visas issued from Montreal, there were a lot of applicants. So you never know accurately if there are only few IR-1/CR-1 applicants. 

Congratulations folk!

Yes you're right. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

That sucks...

But on the plus side, you can be certain of getting an interview Oct1/4/5... So just an additional week of waiting...

Hugs!

That's what I am saying to myself. I had kinda made peace with that idea, since looking at the spreadsheet, and tried to see patterns and noticed the last 2 rounds gave interviews for about 13-14 days of DQ dates:

JULY
Sept 9 - 21
13 days

AUG
Sept 22 - Oct 5
14 days

So I assumed:

SEPT
Oct 6 - 18
13 days

OCT
Oct 19 - 31
13 days

But...I think seeing another Oct 20 DQ made me a little sad. I also see that @irisheyes123 and @OG Fan have not posted anything yet, and they're Oct 20 too.

So, it will be next month! HA, 365 days after being DQ'ed!

Edited by annierob

14 minutes ago, annierob said:

That's what I am saying to myself. I had kinda made peace with that idea, since looking at the spreadsheet, and tried to see patterns and noticed the last 2 rounds gave interviews for about 13-14 days of DQ dates:

JULY
Sept 9 - 21
13 days

AUG
Sept 22 - Oct 5
14 days

So I assumed:

SEPT
Oct 6 - 18
13 days

OCT
Oct 19 - 31
13 days

But...I think seeing another Oct 20 DQ made me a little sad. I also see that @irisheyes123 and @OG Fan have not posted anything yet, and they're Oct 20 too.

So, it will be next month! HA, 365 days after being DQ'ed!

what a time to turn off my phone for an hour to take some time off... no sign of an email for me yet. this sucks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.