midwinterrose

US plans to require COVID-19 shots for foreign travelers

169 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2021 at 5:57 PM, yuna628 said:

To enter the USA on a variety of visas, immigrants are required to subject themselves to all manner of medical exams, tests, and vaccinations whether they like it or not. They are required to jump through a million hoops, bureaucracy, background checks - all without a choice. Immigrants are more vaccinated (without a choice) than US citizens. And US citizens will also have to start getting used to vaccine, testing, or quarantine requirements of other countries too. I'm fine with the requirement if that's what gets air travel moving again. Goodness knows we haven't seen our family in quite some time now.

It is possible to get vaccine waiver .. I did

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one TOS violation removed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

On 8/7/2021 at 3:50 AM, yuna628 said:

When the FDA approves it, will that be good enough finally or will there be another new excuse?

Yes...of course there will be ...because the time normally required to conduct thorough safety on a new medical implant , procedure, drug, gene therapy etc amounts to at minimum 5 years. Something like this mRNA gene therapy (as it is named by the very developers themselves) which is not even a vaccine, requires decades.......even though we are already seeing about 12,000 deaths so far reported directly after taking a covid injection along with 500,000 injuries, most of them very serious reported to the official reporting site VAERS.  Given that the CDC has said that likely only 1% of injuries are even reported to VAERS, that figure of people who have been killed by VAXX could be immensely higher.  The Swine Flu vaxx of 1976 was pulled after about only 26 dead reported. There is waaaay more than enough reasons to pull all of these covid clot-shots ...6 months ago!

If the FDA approves this mRNA jab (a jab which even the inventor of mRNA jab technology, Dr Robert Malone, says is dangerous) then we can be assured that the FDA has another agenda besides "safety" in its mind, and there will be MEGA LAWSUITS and big lawsuits on the immigration fronts as well.

On 8/7/2021 at 4:42 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Tested for use against covid.  Come on man 

No....I think we are talking about testing for "safety" here!

On 8/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

They aren't forced. If they don't want them they don't have to come here. If you don't want to go to school don't take them. If you don't want them don't join the military. 

Vaccines have saved millions of lives and eradicated many terrible diseases from the planet. 

Yes let's bring back small pox.  I know my rights.

It's a Right for a citizen to bring his family home with him, not a privilege. Regardless of policy! Big Government has the PROVE that you should lose that Right before they can deny your spouse to accompany you back home, according to the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves about now, at the Rights people have thrown away. 

Smallpox and all other diseases were already waning when the vaccines came out. People who repeat the old wives tales that "vaccines saved us" simply haven't looked into this.  Sanitation, clean water and the human immune system ended these diseases. 

On 8/10/2021 at 9:34 AM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Obviously 99 % of the mask types and how they are put on do not provide 100% protection, but they reduce risks.  Reducing transmission rates are the goal. 

The science proves that and the common sense of not having someones spittle broadcast to everyone in a pandemic is obvious, but not obvious enough I guess. 

So back to the question, if the goal is to filter out virus laden moist droplets which the masks have shown to help, why are you debating filters for the virus alone and airborne, which never happens? 

Actually,    ... Wearing facemasks not only is useless in preventing the spread of virus' but leads to another whole set of health problems. According to a dozen or so studies done on the subject between 1990 and early 2020.

https://americanconservativemovement.com/2021/04/17/stanford-study-quietly-published-at-nih-gov-proves-face-masks-are-absolutely-worthless-against-covid/

https://movementum.co.uk/journal/masks

Physiological and Psychological Effects of Wearing Facemask and Their Potential Health Consequences

Edited by DDT

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Exactly.

How many "superspreader events" have we seen on airplanes the past 18 months?  Flying seems pretty safe to me.

I thought Covid was a hoax.

8 hours ago, DDT said:

It's a Right for a citizen to bring his family home with him, not a privilege. Regardless of policy! Big Government has the PROVE that you should lose that Right before they can deny your spouse to accompany you back home, according to the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves about now, at the Rights people have thrown away. 

Smallpox and all other diseases were already waning when the vaccines came out. People who repeat the old wives tales that "vaccines saved us" simply haven't looked into this.  Sanitation, clean water and the human immune system ended these diseases. 

Sorry, it is a privilege. I'm assuming you haven't been on here very long because that is stated over and over again. None of us USCs had a right to bring our non-USC loved ones here. It is a privilege. I suggest you make this statement in the general immigration section and see how quickly you get shot down.

Please tell me where you read that vaccines have had nothing to do with reducing human mortality and misery. If you've "looked into it," perhaps you could share your deep research.