Murph4865

Pcr test

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Lucky Cat said:

What do mean?  The airlines don't do the testing.  If she shows them a negative test result, they should allow her to board.

From my research they (the testing facility) has some kind of partnership, I am sure PAL (Airline company in PI) has them listed as one of their verified or accepted places to get a test

1 minute ago, Joe Kano said:

It seems as if Detoxicare is in bed with PAL,  they have some kind of partnership it seem, so more than likely they can see the first results.

Here is someone on their Google Review last month:

My colleague recently had a terrible experience with this diagnostic clinic. He got stressed and suffered inconvinience in his way back to qatar few weeks back. He was tested positive from a swab test in Detoxicare wherein his Two timed swab tests in red cross both after arriving and right before leaving from here in Manila were both negative. Detoxicare should improve their accuracy in swab testing results.

Like i said in another post there is alot of corruption over there, but it will never change

3 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Like i said in another post there is alot of corruption over there, but it will never change

3rd World country probably with some cheap and very inaccurate type of testing, that may have even been counterfeit and purchased in China town.

Corruption is rampant in Philippines and always will be, and you are correct it will never change.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

Your only choice, at this point, is for her to get another test from a different lab, and hope it is negative. 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

2 minutes ago, Lucky Cat said:

Your only choice, at this point, is for her to get another test from a different lab, and hope it is negative. 

I know she has not slept yet, been searching for different things, gonna try antigen since it is quicker, i am ready to pay for a neg result at this point, lmao

4 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

So she got the PCR the more expensive test that was Positive?

Yes she got swab shoved to brain, she wears a mask and faceshield which is required by law there, that guy is who helped her get the visa 1 day early, they never asked her for the payment to pick it up at 435 pesos

84FF2767-320A-4973-B8FF-021674224F18.jpeg

Edited by Murph4865
Forgot

3 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

She did pcr swab, test, never with out a mask not around people at all, so i believe they doctor the results. And the ecq lockdown has already started, so i am positive they do not want people to leave specially in my case

I would go to another lab asap and do another pcr test.  All you can hope for is lab errors.  The PCR test in itself is quite accurate, although false positives can occur.  If she does another pcr test and it comes back positive, its almost certain she really is positive.  They will send her results via email, but as for her address, I wouldnt have her put her exact address she is staying at.  They may come drag her away to Covid prison.

The embassy wont extend the visa.  I talked to them about this when we were in a similar situation.  We did everything we could possibly do to get to the US before that expiration date.  We arrived 4 days before expiration on the last direct flight to JFK.  Most likely youll need to repay the visa fee, she'll need to do the medical again.  Even though she failed the sputum test in an earlier medical, it doesnt mean she will have to do that part again.  However St Lukes is closed from at least Aug 6 to 20 with a possible extension for another 2 weeks at least.  If she cant get to the US by August 7th, most likely youre looking at around October or so.

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

1 hour ago, Joe Kano said:

Yea I aware of all the stupid rules they have imposed on the people over there, the face shield is plain stupid.

Some genius over there had them putting a large shield on motorcycles if you were pumping a passenger.

bohol.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'd kinda rather have the shield there than a sweaty dude's back.  Maybe not the worst idea.

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

June 4, 2024 - CFO 
June 30, 2024 - Flight to US

27 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

I would go to another lab asap and do another pcr test.  All you can hope for is lab errors.  The PCR test in itself is quite accurate, although false positives can occur.  If she does another pcr test and it comes back positive, its almost certain she really is positive.  They will send her results via email, but as for her address, I wouldnt have her put her exact address she is staying at.  They may come drag her away to Covid prison.

The embassy wont extend the visa.  I talked to them about this when we were in a similar situation.  We did everything we could possibly do to get to the US before that expiration date.  We arrived 4 days before expiration on the last direct flight to JFK.  Most likely youll need to repay the visa fee, she'll need to do the medical again.  Even though she failed the sputum test in an earlier medical, it doesnt mean she will have to do that part again.  However St Lukes is closed from at least Aug 6 to 20 with a possible extension for another 2 weeks at least.  If she cant get to the US by August 7th, most likely youre looking at around October or so.

The address we used is my company address and she will be with me on semi truck all the time

55 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

The address we used is my company address and she will be with me on semi truck all the time

Im talking about the address she has to provide when she does the test in the Philippines.  Its part of the form she has to complete when doing the test.  They want all local contact information.  When we flew back to the US, we went to the PAL testing center separately and both of us used different addresses in case one of us tested positive, they couldnt contract trace us and detained both of us.  If I had tested positive and she negative, I didnt want both of us to not be able to fly.  

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

6 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

Im talking about the address she has to provide when she does the test in the Philippines.  Its part of the form she has to complete when doing the test.  They want all local contact information.  When we flew back to the US, we went to the PAL testing center separately and both of us used different addresses in case one of us tested positive, they couldnt contract trace us and detained both of us.  If I had tested positive and she negative, I didnt want both of us to not be able to fly.  

What i do not understand why didn’t they do that already with first test

13 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

Like others have said, I would get another test. Maybe 2 or 3 the same day. I think all you need is for 1 negative

She is out right now trying to get another done

17 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

What i do not understand why didn’t they do that already with first test

Exactly.  I was surprised too that no one had tracked her down yet.  In the old days (March 2020 - Dec 2020) they would have done that and put her in some quarantine facility.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.