top_secret

NCR going ECQ Aug 6

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, top_secret said:

The J&J was a was a donation by the US.   https://ph.usembassy.gov/us-provides-more-than-3-2-million-johnson-johnson-vaccines-to-the-philippines/

My wife thinks she 'might' be able to get some kind of vaccine today.  She's not sure what kind it would be, and getting it at all is not a sure thing, but that is her chosen mission for today.

The Philippines will take the US money, US Vaccines, US donations, but won't allow US Citizens to enter.  Seems kinda unfair to me and the US getting the raw end of the deal

10 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

The Philippines will take the US money, US Vaccines, US donations, but won't allow US Citizens to enter.  Seems kinda unfair to me and the US getting the raw end of the deal

I totally agree they are back stabbing buttheads, just allows them to put more money in the corrupt pockets and never mind about the people.  I really hope Durty or his daughter does not run for office again, i actually feel sorry for people over there.

Edited by Murph4865
Forgot

4 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I totally agree they are back stabbing buttheads, just allows them to put more money in the corrupt pockets and never mind about the people.  I really hope Durty or his daughter runs for office again, i actually feel sorry for people over there.

His daughter in Davao has them on some kind of heighten quarantine, My relative who lives in Davao area said the GMalls last week had signs no one under age 20 or over age 60 allowed inside the malls.

Duterte can't run for President again since when is 6 year term is up in May 2022, but he sure can run for vice president.  They already have a grass root campaign going for Sara to run for President.   If I was a betting man, I would say there a darn good chance she will be President and he will be the vice..   This was the pattern they used in Davao City as well.

2 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

His daughter in Davao has them on some kind of heighten quarantine, My relative who lives in Davao area said the GMalls last week had signs no one under age 20 or over age 60 allowed inside the malls.

Duterte can't run for President again since when is 6 year term is up in May 2022, but he sure can run for vice president.  They already have a grass root campaign going for Sara to run for President.   If I was a betting man, I would say there a darn good chance she will be President and he will be the vice..   This was the pattern they used in Davao City as well.

Wow corruption at its best, sound like kim jun yun of north korea

Well it took 7 hours in line, but the wife did sucesfully get a shot of that donated Johnson and Johnson vax today.  She was just happy that it wasn't Sinovac because for most of the time she was waiting she couldn't find out what kind of vax they even had there.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

10 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Wow corruption at its best, sound like kim jun yun of north korea

My first trip to PI in 2007,  I went to see a house my nephew had paid for to be built for his wife family.  I knew nothing about Philippines I just went to go.  We got there and there was guy with catting around his mother in law house who I later found out he was dating on of the cousins living in the compound.  Long story short he had a car and offered to drive us around Davao and show us the sites and he said he would be my personal body gaurd. We were like that's cool.  Come to find out he was carrying a pistol and at the time I didn't know he was PNP or even what that meant.  But it was cool I would go to clubs he would block off restroom entrance, gave me the VIP treatment and he knew everyone.  

Finally after a couple more trips back, I was going like every 4 months I found out he was PNP captain with 600 guys reporting to him. We pull up to airport at Davao and PNP guys would carry our luggage, wait in line for me and take care of all check in and getting me boarding passes. One time we went back with 2 other guys and he had the PNP jeepney take us to our house we had rented for the month.  Good times.

So in Davao City I am golden.  I don't call it corruption, I call it using the system. 

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.

21 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Can anyone tell me if my wife should or would have to fill this out to fly into LAX.  Travel.lacity.org 

not sure what to tell her on this.

It wasnt checked at LAX, but at departure the PAL people checked mine when i checked-in. 

57 minutes ago, justinedr said:

It wasnt checked at LAX, but at departure the PAL people checked mine when i checked-in. 

What she has found is the philippines has there own brand of a health check forum for flying.

1 hour ago, top_secret said:

Looks like nothing but domestic travel with in the Philippines

5 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Looks like nothing but domestic travel with in the Philippines

Might be of concern to  @Commish10 and others here that may need in or out of Manila from/to provinces in the near future.  

1 hour ago, justinedr said:

I didn't look close enough at that form before I made my remarks.  My last international arrival at LAX was a few months ago I'm apparently out of date. You are right,  looking at it, the silly form looks new and required.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.