Joe Kano

6% of the Philippines Population Fully Vaccinated - Getting Better

12 posts in this topic

Last week it was 4%, and this weeks it's now 6%, this is huge since it was taking a month to see a 1% difference in the past.

Believe it or not but I think they are starting to turn the corner on Covid in Philippines, The are at least now headed in the right direction.  I understand sometime in August they are suppose to get a huge shipment of Modera/Pfizer vaccines from the USA.

Things are at least headed in a positive direction, still have a ways to go, but they are headed toward good news.

I have hope again they will be open for tourism and USEM will return to normal processing, it maybe late this year or sometime in March to July 2022, but at least there is hope. 

3 hours ago, Joe Kano said:

Last week it was 4%, and this weeks it's now 6%, this is huge since it was taking a month to see a 1% difference in the past.

Believe it or not but I think they are starting to turn the corner on Covid in Philippines, The are at least now headed in the right direction.  I understand sometime in August they are suppose to get a huge shipment of Modera/Pfizer vaccines from the USA.

Things are at least headed in a positive direction, still have a ways to go, but they are headed toward good news.

I have hope again they will be open for tourism and USEM will return to normal processing, it maybe late this year or sometime in March to July 2022, but at least there is hope. 

Well of course, when you vaccinate 112% of a city and give some people 4 doses, its amazing how fast that overall percentage will increase :)  By next year, the Philippines may be the only country in the world to vaccinate 125% of their population. :) 

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/12/21/ronaldo-zamora-vaccinated-4-times-booster-shot-covid19

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's not 6% of the population vaccinated. It's 6% of their target.. Which per the website is 58 million persons.

Bloomberg shows 2.7%. Which is what roughly 3 million out of 58 million is. 

Edited by NoMansLand2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, NoMansLand2020 said:

It's not 6% of the population vaccinated. It's 6% of their target.. Which per the website is 58 million persons.

Bloomberg shows 2.7%. Which is what roughly 3 million out of 58 million is. 

I meant to say 3 million out of 110 million. 

1 hour ago, Joe Kano said:

So they are worse than I thought, that suxs

Well, Bloomberg is considering the whole population and the Dept of Health appears to have taken out the children population which most likely wont get vaccinated for awhile.  There is around 45% of the population that is under 18.  Maybe even a higher %.  The average age of the Philippines is only around 23-24 yo.

Quite a few J&J started arriving over the weekend.  I hope that PH can get a lot of those because it is much easier to administrate a 1 dose vaccine that does not have the super cold refrigeration requirements..  I hope my wife can get one.  I'm waiting for my second jab of AZ or whatever I can get.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/us-begins-shipping-covid-19-vaccine-shots-philippines

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.