J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cheddy said:

WEDNESDAY UPDATES:

106500: 1 Approval, 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 1 in progress)
107000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
107500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
108500: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
109000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
110000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
112500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
114000: 1 RFES, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (1 new / 1 in progress)
114500: 2 Others (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (2 new / 0 in progress)
115000: 6 Approvals (6 new / 0 in progress)
115500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
116000: 5 Approvals, 21 RFESs (23 new / 3 in progress)
116500: 2 Approvals, 6 RFESs (7 new / 1 in progress)
117000: 3 Approvals, 2 RFESs (4 new / 1 in progress)
117500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
118000: 1 Approval, 3 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
118500: 3 Approvals, 2 RFESs (5 new / 0 in progress)
10/05/22: 73 Total Updates: 26 Approvals, 37 RFESs, 6 RFERs, 1 Withdrawal, 3 Others (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed)

I saw others post 2approvals in range 106500 even it's not me😥😥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sanda2022 I'm right behind you. We're in the untouched batch of 38. 😒 I live in El Paso TX and across from my work I daily see around 8 buses a day leave loaded with immigrants for around the past week. It's so frustrating to follow all the rules and see this on a daily basis. Let me tell you, it takes a lot of strength to do the right thing. We're lucky in that I can drive across the border and see her in ten minutes but it doesn't make it any easier. Juarez Mexico is not exactly the safest city. Cheddy quick question. What does the column "other action" mean? I did a search but didn't come up with anything. Thank you again for all the work you do updating everything. I do appreciate it. 

Alex

I am glad we have this forum and group to support each other. And most importantly thanks to cheddy for helping us put things into perspective. I can’t wait to see my status change to approved! 

the longest waiting time is past us! We can do this!

Edited by Sanda2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, AlexEPTX said:

Sanda2022 I'm right behind you. We're in the untouched batch of 38. 😒 I live in El Paso TX and across from my work I daily see around 8 buses a day leave loaded with immigrants for around the past week. It's so frustrating to follow all the rules and see this on a daily basis. Let me tell you, it takes a lot of strength to do the right thing. We're lucky in that I can drive across the border and see her in ten minutes but it doesn't make it any easier. Juarez Mexico is not exactly the safest city. Cheddy quick question. What does the column "other action" mean? I did a search but didn't come up with anything. Thank you again for all the work you do updating everything. I do appreciate it. 

Alex

To be honest, i'm not sure what all the "Others" mean.

There are several ones like "address updated" or "birthday updated" and those are just benign updates from the petitioners that are basically "Untouched" cases that are still pending.

Then you see some that say " Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed" and I have no idea what that means. I don't know if that case is closed out, or still in progress.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Wischris said:

I saw others post 2approvals in range 106500 even it's not me😥😥

Ah those other 2 were from June 1st. I only post the 106500 cases from July 1st. Which are you?

Timeline

Hey all, we're having some troubles scanning. It seems that the USCIS doesn't like us basically DDOSing them by scanning every case, every day, and they may have done some update so we can no longer scan the way we have been. This isn't the first time this has happened. Please standby, trying to find a workaround. I'll try to get those numbers for Thursday out as soon as I can.

I am an untouched case in 113500 group. My fiance called USCIS on Wednesday. One agent told him that our case needed some more evidence before the approve and the USCIS would send us a letter. I think that means RFER. However, there hasn't been any change still in our case since then. I don't know if the information from the agent is proper. I remember that someone from the forum told us that the decision date on the app is actually later than what it should be. So should I trust the agent's words and just wait for the letter patiently? And if this is correct that the agent can know the earlier decision from their systems, I think it's a good way for our July filers who hasn't received any updates to call the USCIS to get some information. Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Hey all, we're having some troubles scanning. It seems that the USCIS doesn't like us basically DDOSing them by scanning every case, every day, and they may have done some update so we can no longer scan the way we have been. This isn't the first time this has happened. Please standby, trying to find a workaround. I'll try to get those numbers for Thursday out as soon as I can.

The app I use has stopped working as well

Timeline

Well it's official, for the first time since we began this process we have caught up to our VisaJourney Processing
Estimate (which currently puts us at 439 days since NOA1). It feels like we have been chasing that estimated processing time forever and now we are about to pass it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
16 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Thank you Cheddy, I am so sad but I get a lot of support from this group.

4 minutes ago, MarJhi said:

Well it's official, for the first time since we began this process we have caught up to our VisaJourney Processing
Estimate (which currently puts us at 439 days since NOA1). It feels like we have been chasing that estimated processing time forever and now we are about to pass it.

I am 445 days - never imagined this would happen.

Timeline
22 hours ago, MarJhi said:

The app I use has stopped working as well

FYI, Case Tracker just released a 1.43 version today, and cases are scanning very quickly once again. Is that the app you are using?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lynxyonok said:

FYI, Case Tracker just released a 1.43 version today, and cases are scanning very quickly once again. Is that the app you are using?

I am using one called USCIS Case Tracker Immigration... it's working now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.